Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    No. Why is that so hard to comprehend?
    He's not trying to understand he wants a circle jerk about something obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Because left-wingers are violent hysterical cunts these days

Plenty of them on this forum said they were perfectly happy with Nazis being punched for their admittedly repulsive beliefs, but it seems like they're trying to pretend that didn't happen or obfuscate the matter

The right extermist are the ones actually killing people but ofcrouse you ignore that as usual do you always have to come of as caricature.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    This question comes up every other week and to answer it just go WWJD - what would Jesus do.
    Well, Jesus did whip merchants over an ideological difference. :P
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Go visit Hamburg on the 1st of May, that should be the best example.
    That's Germany, I'm talking about the United States and once again link me a source of someone not getting convicted or charged.

I assume we are talking about the United States 90% of the time but I don't mind opening the topic to Europe.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dont care bear View Post
    well priors are taken into account during court.
    that still doesn't make it relevant as again he didn't attack any one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    The left thinks it is
    Says that to the victims of right wing extremism/trump supporters that actually kill people in the United States over skin color or poltical disagreements.

Stop trying to polticize an issue both commit violence. The right has the higher body count at the moment though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Call me a snowflake, but you're the one bitching. Logic is hard

Don't @ me if you're silly, it's a waste of my time

you're*
    I'm not bitching your ignoring violence commit against people based on there beliefs/skin color to polticize and issue. Your ignoring someone again over a disagree. You have attacked me rather than the argument as well. Your everything you post against lol.

Keep being a snowflake and what logic. You've basically said this only happens if your a conservative which isn't true. Trump supporters and white nationalist have killed innocent people as well but you ignored that and I called you out. Now your gonna pretend to be hyper sensitive. Your not being logically consisent and when faced with criticize you ignore it. Feel free to continue to being one of the biggest hypocrits on this forum.

I used the wrong your that's fair criticize and how an adult handles it versus someone who leaves threads when being called out because they're close minded and logically inconsistent constantly. Your attitude and actions are why I call you a snowflake and you do nothing but prove me right every single time.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-09-24 at 12:04 AM.

Deleted
    Y'all be postin' in a bait thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    He's not trying to understand he wants a circle jerk about something obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

The right extermist are the ones actually killing people but ofcrouse you ignore that as usual do you always have to come of as caricature.
    #dogwhistling

#dogwhistling
    Who me? or the op. 10/char

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    That's the point. People keep claiming to be leftist simply because of them believing being an SJW makes you left when their ideology is inherently that of the supposed fascists that they claim to fight. Punching someone to silence them is fascist not leftist. Look at Oregon recently and it's funny that the "counter protesters" were not protesting but rather attacking and then cried injustice when they were called out on their shit by the police.

Nazis are wrong, but so are the people who attack them physically.

- - - Updated - - -

Like Antifa and BLM. "Do as we say or we'll destroy things and hurt you"
    Yeah, no, that's not really correct either. Because violence, in and of itself, at a base level is also not what fascism is. Is fascism inherently violent? Absolutely. But fascism isn't violent simply on the terms of "do you disagree with me or not." Fascism has a built in mechanism of othering on terms beyond ideology; it does not regard the enemy to be the enemy based purely on their ideas. It regards them to be the enemy based on uncontrollable, typically physical aspects of who they are. A key distinction between the violence of fascism and the (drastically, massively exaggerated) violence of antifa is that if you stop being fascist, and stop espousing fascist ideologies, blowing fascist dogwhistles, etc., antifa has no real quarrel with you. But if you're one of the groups that fascism targets as an other or an enemy? There's nothing you can do or say to make them relent. The end goal with fascism is the complete removal or elimination of the other.

All people can point to with regard to antifa "violence" are isolated instances of individuals committing assault, because antifa is not any manner of institution or organization. Fascist violence is institutional, and harnesses institutions to inflict its violence across broad swathes of society in an organized manner with the end goal of genocide against a scapegoat. There is a vast gulf between people who violently resist nazis and the nazis themselves. The attempt to draw an equivalence between the two, as if all violence is entirely and equally evil, is disingenuous.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Yeah, not wanted violence and trying to live a free life is really what the alt-right want... Do you listen to yourself? If it's a bad thing to advocate for non-violence and freedom to speak freely, then I guess I'm the most evil person you'll ever meet.

Antifa is an extremist group... So is the alt-right.

Dogwhistle is a dogwhistle. You just don't realise it because you're on the other extreme of the Nazis.
    Antifa isn't a group. There is no organization, there is no leadership, there is no institution. You can't paint antifa as something akin to the Proud Boys or ISIS or any other extremist group with any kind of intellectual credibility because it is not an organized apparatus. It's a term that simply describes anyone taking any sort of measures against fascism, violent or not. "Free speech" is another dogwhistle, and has been since the very beginning of fascism. Early fascists knew they could exploit liberal democracies by appealing to "free speech" in order to grow their movement. It's been part of the rhetoric for a hundred years, and you're reciting it now, knowingly or not, because it's successful. Because people buy it, and people like the idea of it. But fascism is not just another idea in the marketplace, it just presents itself as such because it can fly under the radar of braindead centrists and moderates, all while signaling to the low-key fascists hiding among them.

"Some guy punched a nazi" will never be the same as "Openly advocating for genocide." Those two actions will never be equally bad, no matter how much you attempt to paint them as being so.

Deleted
    Who me? or the op. 10/char
    both. i swear to god non of you will be happy till you get some weird world like this

both. i swear to god non of you will be happy till you get some weird world like this

I'm not dog whistling simply point out the right and left commit violence. Antifa should be listed as a hate group as well but you have poster on here who want to pretend it's only the left. So I call them out.

Sure triggered you to write all that huh pal? I didn't read any of it btw
    I'm trigger because I wrote a lot which is what I do with most response. Your now not even paying attention to my argument so much for woke, I guess. Your proving me right with every post.

#snowflake.

Deleted
    I'm not dog whistling simply point out the right and left commit violence. Antifa should be listed as a hate group as well but you have poster on here who want to pretend it's only the left. So I call them out.
    well yea. people have become polarized. we have moved past civil debate into phase 2 tribalization, this is the part where people get sucked into the 2 sides essentially for protection which leads to Nazis rubbing shoulders with conservatives and liberals rubbing shoulders with anarchists and communists.

now for people who have picked a side when you attack any part of the side alone you become the enemy even if you are not. though eventualy you will have to make a choice and pick a side and face the damnation and taint of which ever cancer lies in it.

well yea. people have become polarized. we have moved past civil debate into phase 2 tribalization, this is the part where people get sucked into the 2 sides essentially for protection which leads to Nazis rubbing shoulders with conservatives and liberals rubbing shoulders with anarchists and communists.

now for people who have picked a side when you attack any part of the side alone you become the enemy even if you are not. though eventualy you will have to make a choice and pick a side and face the damnation and taint of which ever cancer lies in it.
    I critizie both sides and have friend on both sides though. I talk to Trump supporters in small dosages because they feel the need to bring up poltics at work which is a no go. My office doesn't pay me for non professional opinions.

I had one say democracy was a bad idea in front of supervisor like dude wtf...
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-09-24 at 12:31 AM.

110% triggered
    Ok so did you twelve year old brother log on or...

Deleted
    I critizie both sides and have friend on both sides though. I talk to Trump supporters in small dosages because they feel the need to bring up poltics at work which is a no go. My office doesn't pay me for non professional opinions.

I had one say democracy was a bad idea in front of supervisor like dude wtf...
    there is a logical and sound argument against democracy and one of the most renowned political philosophers was famously anti democracy and was put to death for it known as Socrates but thats a different debate.

remaining neutral in conflict is something very few can maintain and fewer still emerge well from. lets take a really small scale example of whats essential happening on a national level. take a friend group, its basically a tribe, a group working together for the good of the whole and usually has a leader of some sort you can usually feel who the leader of a Friend group often the one that has the most dominant personality, now unless you have lived a very sheltered life i imagine you have experience a Friend group schism, something happens and theres irreconcilable hostilities suddenly between two members, most pick a side some try and stay nutral now i imagine you know what happens most of the time to those who stay neutral and its rarely a good outcome.

Nah I don't have a 12 year old brother, I'm just making it clear that calling someone a snowflake when you're so easily triggered is silly. I mean, you can call me a snowflake, but at the end of the day I'm not the one getting so monumentally worked up by something fairly insignificant. Do you get it yet?
    I'm not worked up lol, I'm barely responding to you. Just watching random shit on youtube while tabbing. It's not insiginificant because violence on both side is wrong. Get what all you've done is act immature and prove my point. You are sensitive and can't think critically.

- - - Updated - - -

there is a logical and sound argument against democracy and one of the most renowned political philosophers was famously anti democracy and was put to death for it known as Socrates but thats a different debate.

remaining neutral in conflict is something very few can maintain and fewer still emerge well from. lets take a really small scale example of whats essential happening on a national level. take a friend group, its basically a tribe, a group working together for the good of the whole and usually has a leader of some sort you can usually feel who the leader of a Friend group often the one that has the most dominant personality, now unless you have lived a very sheltered life i imagine you have experience a Friend group schism, something happens and theres irreconcilable hostilities suddenly between two members, most pick a side some try and stay nutral now i imagine you know what happens most of the time to those who stay neutral and its rarely a good outcome.
    Ill debate that with you later kind of watching tbc pvp videos on another tab but you don't do that shit at work. It's like they can't separate themselves from the president but my liberal friends can shut the fuck up until we're outside of the build at the very least. It's why I kind of ghost most of them. I personally believe that business should be able to fire people that effect there bottom line.

>"I'm not bitching your ignoring violence commit against people based on there beliefs/skin color to polticize and issue. Your ignoring someone again over a disagree. You have attacked me rather than the argument as well. Your everything you post against lol.

Keep being a snowflake and what logic. You've basically said this only happens if your a conservative which isn't true. Trump supporters and white nationalist have killed innocent people as well but you ignored that and I called you out. Now your gonna pretend to be hyper sensitive. Your not being logically consisent and when faced with criticize you ignore it. Feel free to continue to being one of the biggest hypocrits on this forum.

I used the wrong your that's fair criticize and how an adult handles it versus someone who leaves threads when being called out because they're close minded and logically inconsistent constantly. Your attitude and actions are why I call you a snowflake and you do nothing but prove me right every single time."

>"I'm not worked up lol, I'm barely responding to you. "

Pick one champ

My whole point is, randomly calling people snowflakes and then yourself getting worked up that you write me a lil essay at a mild comment is extremely ironic
    You did ignore violence and tried to pretend it only happens to one demographic which is true.

We have a history and you're a snowflake. You've done nothing but troll for the last 5 post or so... I wrote an essay because I wanted a detailed response. I'm currently on auto-pilot barely responding. I had one response that was three paragraphs because of details. The rest were a couple sentences to a paragraph because I realized what you're. It wasn't just a mild comment but an incorrect comment both the factually and logically.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-09-24 at 01:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people may deserve it, but doesn't mean it's okay.

Where did I say violence never happens to non conservatives? Why are you inventing your own narrative of what I said
    "If it's a conservative, apparently so"

Both sides get attacked for there beliefs but you tried to politicize the issue just like another poster but I forgot his name and I called both of you out. He at least left the thread but you decided to act like a five year old instead.

Which why I called you a snowflake because you attacked the poster rather than the post. You've called people snowflake for criticizing you in the past. You're one of the most senitive poster on this forum but at the same time have super high morals that you only apply to one side.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-09-24 at 01:25 AM.