Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    they saved the butcher of draenei in WoD aka Hellscream. you cant save all of them bro
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Deleted
    Rastakhan is passive and has a tendency to act too late. Whether it were the Blood Trolls, Mythrax or the Zanchuli betrayal: He didn't act until it was too late and the threat already crossed into Zuldazar (The Blood Gate, The Final Seal). He is blind to the ongoings in his own kingdom and got stabbed in the back multiple times in the short time we've been in Zandalar.

And this is just the stiff that happened, while we were there. He allowed the Zandalari to become enemies of the Horde and the Alliance twice and waste resources in foolish endeavors which – in the case of the reanimation of the Thunder King – could even have threatened all of Azeroth.

I agree he is a likeable character, but he is an incompetent leader. Rastakhan has had a long life and a very long reign and he basically threw it away. It's sad, that he's probably gone, but I'd argue that the Zandalari are in the end better off without him.

He bound his bloodline to loa of death to get one time boost for his heroic leap. Serves him right.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Let's not forget the majority of the faction leaders (hell, the majority of the major lore characters) are male - with the golden child himself, Anduin Wrynn, at the very top - and have been since Warcraft's inception. Blizzard introducing a wider cast of female characters and giving [some of] them spotlight is hardly "feminist agenda"; it's just bare minimum diversity.
    "diversity" ... k

Let's pretend that classical medieval fantasy is still based on medieval times, where leaders were males.

Turalyon is still a man, as far as I know.
    And he's not the leader of the Lightforged (yeah I know shocking, it's that random lightforged gal that does basically nothing.

All five Lords of War were male. So were the three Harbingers shorts.
    And yet one warlord was a female.

But again, let's pretend medfan isn't based on real medieval tropes and pretty that we NEED 50/50 now, which mean completely stopping introducing male character.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLogic View Post
    its the 2k generation, they want it all their way, and without any effort.

also its my impression that the minorities have to be represented in such a way that the former majority has become a minority, and whoever disagrees with them is facing persecution into the extreme.
    I know right?
    Last edited by Hell-Nicø; 2018-09-24 at 10:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would believe, that if he were to die, it would be a rightful death. He's lived longer than he should, cheated death multiple times. Sometimes, time just runs out.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    His death will surely be the catalyst that brings the Zandalari into the Horde?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I would believe, that if he were to die, it would be a rightful death. He's lived longer than he should, cheated death multiple times. Sometimes, time just runs out.
    Doesn't make his removal any more interesting.
    I've been waiting to see him ever since MOP, only to get given someone who was obviously just there to be shit so that Talanji can look all the better in comparison, despite it making no sense for him to be anything but competent considering the lore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fewane View Post
    Yep. I'm quite sure that if Varian had been succeeded by Anduina instead of Anduin (or Cairne by Baina nstead of Baine), the forums would have filled with cries of "feminist agenda" and "oh no, women leaders, the men died only to get women here, this has gone too far!"
    technically, they are almost female anyway, like Golden say, the "non-toxic masculinity"

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    But hey, Horde players never had a reason to hate Alliance before, seeing how we are the aggressors all the time. Perhaps Rastakhan's death will ignite the hate among Horde players against Alliance.
    Never needed one, either. Wonder what they could do if they suddenly got a reason, which killing Rastakhan is not. Maybe stir the Alliance up enough that it finally grows bored and roflstomps the Horde. Well, not while WoW is running, they wont, but one can dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Yeah but it wouldn't hurt to delay it a bit in order to see him do some more stuff now, would it?

Can you link me later?

- - - Updated - - -

As I said before.

1) devs do read mmo-c, and this forum is good to spread awareness among other players. I am from eu forums and blizzard is mostly reading the us ones. So in a way I'm asking all other players too to spread awareness.

2) I did posted on eu forums, twitted them and now a fellow posted is forwarding it on reddit for visibility.

3) It's not a gamebreaking change. Talanji can still have active role with Rastakhan being alive. It's a plea to simply give him some more stuff to do while he is alive.

It's a try, I don't expect that I will succeed. None of my feedback so far made it (even the one requesting to at least remove night elf eyebrows from troll catforms) but I still try.
    He’s a troll, being dead may actually cause him to be more active then ever. Look at Vol’jin, in life you hardly heard a peep from him, now that he’s dead we are finally getting some development on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    probably not the best way to describe someone who's probably been ruling longer than your people have existed....

I mean we only have ONE recorded ruler of Zandalar and have records of the area's existence since before the breaking...
    What? No, Rastakan has been ruling for only around 200 years and he only managed that because Rezan was sustaining him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Rasta-man has to die, so Telanji can be a strong independent woman, because Blizz writing can't have a strong female character with a father. She'll probably be responsible for his death too.
    Varian has to die, so Anduin can be a strong independant man, because Blizz can't have a strong male character with a father.

Cairne has to die, so Baine can be a strong independant man, because Blizz can't have a strong male character with a father.

Grom has to die, so Garrosh can be a strong independant man, because Blizz can't have a strong male character with a father.

Terenas has to die, so Arthas can be a strong independant man, because Blizz can't have a strong male character with a father.

Nefarian has to die, so Wrathion can be a strong independant man, because Blizz can't have a strong male character with a father.

Or maybe you are just so easily triggered that you read things into things when they're not there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    "diversity" ... k

Let's pretend that classical medieval fantasy is still based on medieval times, where leaders were males.
    Warcraft hasn't been "classical medieval fantasy" for decades.
    And I know diversity is like kryptonite to you people, but just ponder the thought for a moment before dismissing it outright.

And he's not the leader of the Lightforged (yeah I know shocking, it's that random lightforged gal that does basically nothing.
    All of them, including Fareeya, seem to regard him as their leader; plus his title is High Exarch. Could have fooled me.

One (technically two) female Warlord out of the seven - the horror.

But again, let's pretend medfan isn't based on real medieval tropes and pretty that we NEED 50/50 now, which mean completely stopping introducing male character.
    They haven't stopped introducing male characters. What about Farondis, Lasan Skyhorn, Ebyssian/Ebonhorn, Oculeth, Flynn, Cyrus, the Zandalari loa (most of them are male), Tandred (he was reintroduced after being uncanon for a while), Brother Pike, and Brannon? (and the others I'm forgetting right now)

What are you even talking about?

I understand why people like the guy. He uh.. looks cool and has been in the game's lore for a while but tbh from what I saw during my time leveling the guy is a shit king who was blinded by arrogance and unable to see enemies not only literally at his side, but enemies massing at his borders.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

Quote Originally Posted by Vonazak View Post
    Still this forums have better moderation than the official ones, and have far less shitposters.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, are you serious ? Almost every post on this forum is some shitposting, if you think otherwise you have a serious problem and are probably one of these shitposters

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    "diversity" ... k

I know right?

We know you vote for Trump but please... And any man who got problems with "feminists" has probably serious D or balls problems.
    Pro tip : not every female you see is part of a "feminist agenda".

Yeah there were probably a lot of rapes in medieval ages, let's introduce this too to make our game more realistic.

Oh yeah and don't forget that fireballs, green orcs, dragons... were common in the medieval age, that's why we have them in wow....... or not ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, are you serious ? Almost every post on this forum is some shitposting, if you think otherwise you have a serious problem and are probably one of these shitposters
    the shitposters in the oficial foruns are far worse, there is way more people with no fucking clue of subjects they talk

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah and don't forget that fireballs, green orcs, dragons... were common in the medieval age, that's why we have them in wow....... or not ?
    >medieval fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Fewane View Post
    Yep. I'm quite sure that if Varian had been succeeded by Anduina instead of Anduin (or Cairne by Baina nstead of Baine), the forums would have filled with cries of "feminist agenda" and "oh no, women leaders, the men died only to get women here, this has gone too far!"
    Nah, mate. The cast of major lore characters have had a few more females introduced over the years and they've been given a more active role recently.

Clearly it's only a matter of time before Talanji and Jaina start talking about 'the patriarchy', or something.
    (He said with no small amount of sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the shitposters in the oficial foruns are far worse, there is way more people with no fucking clue of subjects they talk

- - - Updated - - -

>medieval fantasy

1) I can't find as many threads about anti "feminists" "anti leftists" "anti-x" and stupid theories on the official forums. MMOC is filled with shit like this. This thread is like this like MANY others, there is always an alt right goon with acid comments about women/black people/diversity...

2)
    "But again, let's pretend medfan isn't based on real medieval tropes and pretty that we NEED 50/50 now, which mean completely stopping introducing male character."

OH please. I was answering to THAT person who thinks everything and everyone is working for the "leftist agenda". If you are one of them feel free to ignore my posts, forever.

Wow is not medieval fantasy and has never been it has its own universe.
    Last edited by vashe9; 2018-09-24 at 12:34 PM.

Wow is not medieval fantasy and has never been it has its own universe.
    Indeed. And even if it was, I find hilarious that some people can accept mages flinging fireballs, warlocks summoning demons, and elves fighting trolls, but lose their shit over female leaders. "Oh no, THIS breaks my suspension of belief!" :P
    Last edited by Fewane; 2018-09-24 at 01:34 PM.

Deleted
    What's wrong with all the chauvinist trolls in here? Poor babies have vagina complexes or what?

BTT: I wish they would not kill Rastakhan. They should stop killing off signature troll characters from the Horde or related to the Horde, at least for a while. It's bad enough that they had to kill Vol'jin before he could accomplish something memorable after the Darkspear Rebellion. It's time for some Alliance characters to die. Just not the dwarves. :3

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Varian has to die, so Anduin can be a strong independant man, because Blizz can't have a strong male character with a father.

Cairne has to die, so Baine can be a strong independant man, because Blizz can't have a strong male character with a father.

Grom has to die, so Garrosh can be a strong independant man, because Blizz can't have a strong male character with a father.

Terenas has to die, so Arthas can be a strong independant man, because Blizz can't have a strong male character with a father.

Nefarian has to die, so Wrathion can be a strong independant man, because Blizz can't have a strong male character with a father.

Or maybe you are just so easily triggered that you read things into things when they're not there.
    Bro, I'm not talking bad about her, but Blizz's one trick writing. Since you can't see that, don't bother responding because I don't have time for your stupidity and explaining the plethora of poorly written female characters who are "good" and all the actually well written female characters who are generally considered "evil."