Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    can you find any fight in the raid where any class other than rogues does that? :P

closest is 4 locks on ghuun being mandatory
    Dude stop yourself. All I’m saying is that the scenario where Sub Rogues are completely OP is only applicable to a fight like Zul. The Ret Pala made it sound like Rogues could bring that kind of dps to every fight. I shouldn’t be forced to find fights where other classes are able to do the same before I’m allowed to say that.

I have come to a point where I need to “shaunika prove” my posts because you always find a way to twist what other people say into something ridiculous.

To open lockboxes for me that accumulated in my bag throughout the week, obviously...

For the same reason since Vanilla. Rogues can do top or near top DPS while negating many mechanics and surviving better than most melee classes during high damage/1 shot mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Dude stop yourself. All I’m saying is that the scenario where Sub Rogues are completely OP is only applicable to a fight like Zul. The Ret Pala made it sound like Rogues could bring that kind of dps to every fight. I shouldn’t be forced to find fights where other classes are able to do the same before I’m allowed to say that.

I have come to a point where I need to “shaunika prove” my posts because you always find a way to twist what other people say into something ridiculous.
    oh I'M not arguing that ret pala is an idiot

but you made it sound like rogues are garbage outside of that 1 fight and that's just not true

we're good/great on many others and OP on one.

the class is in a good spot atm. i'M just tired of all these idiot doomsayers who I'M sure only rerolled rogue at the start of BFA cos it was OP and now that it's just good they're panicing.

Opening lock boxes and picking locks.

Deleted
    @shaunika123 im no fotm reroller, ive mained rogue since i started playing in late tbc. im no doomsayer either, ive stated several times that our dps is fine, but id wish for some sorta raidwide unique utility, like most other classes got. could be to bring back smoke bomb as a defensive CD or bringing back the spell dmg buff we had with the old master poisoner.
    are we not allowed to suggest improvements to our favorite class, without being marked as a benched fotm reroller noob?

Quote Originally Posted by egeszsegere View Post
    @shaunika123 im no fotm reroller, ive mained rogue since i started playing in late tbc. im no doomsayer either, ive stated several times that our dps is fine, but id wish for some sorta raidwide unique utility, like most other classes got. could be to bring back smoke bomb as a defensive CD or bringing back the spell dmg buff we had with the old master poisoner.
    are we not allowed to suggest improvements to our favorite class, without being marked as a benched fotm reroller noob?
    not when you're wrong...

our survivability is our utility, we have enough of it for two classes
    we dont need anything else we're already in a very good place.

it might not be as "obvious" a utility as a raidbuff or something, but it's there
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2018-09-24 at 02:35 PM.

Rogue has been literally the most broken class in terms of both pve and pvp since the start of the game, rogue is not broken OP one tier "why bring rogue to raids"

I mean outside of insane 2/3 target dps and doing 3x the priority target dmg of any other class in the game when there are mobs around why bring one right, even when the spec is top 3 melee along with DH and Warrior, why bring a fucking rogue amirite.

- - - Updated - - -

No , rogue is fine as it is, you don't need any more shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Rogue has been literally the most broken class in terms of both pve and pvp since the start of the game, rogue is not broken OP one tier "why bring rogue to raids"

I mean outside of insane 2/3 target dps and doing 3x the priority target dmg of any other class in the game when there are mobs around why bring one right, even when the spec is top 3 melee along with DH and Warrior, why bring a fucking rogue amirite.

- - - Updated - - -

No , rogue is fine as it is, you don't need any more shit.
    Exactly. What Blizzard really need to do is to remove some of the Demon Hunters’ utility. But i guess that will come when they are not the new guys in class anymore and don’t need extra promotion.

rogue balance was best during warlords of draenor. at least subtlety was fun to play during wod. that was 2014 now rogue is garbage.

rogues have no utility?

welcome to ignore list, not even going to discuss with the clueless......

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    rogue balance was best during warlords of draenor. at least subtlety was fun to play during wod. that was 2014 now rogue is garbage.
    dont know I think it was super fun in legion as well.

DFA was the shit. plus in legion sub could actually do stuff other than pure single target.

Our mythic raid has 7 rogues. Not sure why you wouldn't bring them.

For our raid group in Uldir we have three. Tricks of the Trade has been a big help, especially on Zul (and any boss with adds honestly), we use Shroud of Concealment quite frequently too. Very often on Fetid Devourer to get into position for the pull. And our rogues rank high for damage on a few boss. For melee classes though, we are finding warriors to be the stars. Especially on Fetid Devourer and for running the orbs on G'huun. Sapping helps with Zul as well with the strath we use, though polymorphing is easy with the range. I feel like our rogues are definitely earning their keep in Uldir though.

Must be sarcastic. Cant be for real.

Quote Originally Posted by eragoan View Post
    Our mythic raid has 7 rogues. Not sure why you wouldn't bring them.
    because half the fights wreck your shit if you run more than 4-5 melees at most :P

cant even imagine doing fetid with 7 melees lol.

Smoke Bomb baseline would be sweet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    rogues have no utility?

welcome to ignore list, not even going to discuss with the clueless......
    Rogue utility is very low compared to previous expansions. Non Rogue players don't believe it haha. News at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    uhm

the fact that we're immortal comes to mind

that said

uldir currently is very ranged favoured

also, in what world is rogue dps still not top tier?
    if you're not doing good dps on rogue you're bad
    I find this hillarious considering if you look at the top 10 specs for mythic uldir melee makes up 8 of them, including the top 7 being melee. (Affliction 8th, Marksmanship 10th)

But yea...ranged favoured... Kappa

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    True.

Advancing bleeds was clunky but it ended up working out for Sub in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    I find this hillarious considering if you look at the top 10 specs for mythic uldir melee makes up 8 of them, including the top 7 being melee. (Affliction 8th, Marksmanship 10th)

But yea...ranged favoured... Kappa
    so what?

guilds are still not bringing more than 4-5 melees to fights....

go get 8/8 with 10 melees if they're so OP

also from the last 2 bosses there's barely any logs... so yeah