Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    The horde was forced to do all of argus.
    argus wasnt an alliance questline.

Formerly known as Arafal

Just watch it on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantombeard View Post
    8.1 Darkspear - Icecrown - The Frozen Throne (ZTO) (New) - Help the Spirit of Vol'jin confront the Lich King. Horde only. Map: Icecrown Citadel. Roles: 1 damage.

P.S. I didn't see one that said Alliance ONLY. Still bothers me though. I like story too. Don't you?
    You mean like the arc in Legion where Anduin retrieves his father's swords. Definitely playable on Horde side, right? /s

The problem with stuff like this is that it fosters the perpetual need for Blizzard to make sure everything is "even". And honestly despite that people still whine about faction favoritism.

If you want to know what bothers me, it's that way more than this being a Horde only scenario.

8.1 Darkspear - Icecrown - The Frozen Throne (ZTO) (New) - Help the Spirit of Vol'jin confront the Lich King. Horde only. Map: Icecrown Citadel. Roles: 1 damage.

P.S. I didn't see one that said Alliance ONLY. Still bothers me though. I like story too. Don't you?
    Isnt the Tyrande one Alliance only ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    tyrande scenario???
    the Night Warrior one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    argus wasnt an alliance questline.
    We played a different game.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    You're doing outpost expansions on the other continent, not story questing.
    Pretty sure that's still part of the Story, but that's a moot point. What did the Horde have to do on Kul Tiras, while leveling, that was, as you put it, purely Story Line quest. Not trying to start an argument, just like to know for my personal knowledge.

So are you also upset that you didn't get to do all the zandalar quests without a horde character?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it's not like i'm locked to playing one faction and scenario doesn't require you to invest huge amount of time
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Pretty sure that's still part of the Story, but that's a moot point. What did the Horde have to do on Kul Tiras, while leveling, that was, as you put it, purely Story Line quest. Not trying to start an argument, just like to know for my personal knowledge.
    Nothing, we ALSO got outpost expansions and some warcampaign quests. The point is you're crying for the sake of crying.

You had 3 continents of content we're not seeing
    We had 3 continents of content you're not seeing
    We're getting a scenario for our warchief you can't see
    You're getting a scenario for one of your faction "leaders" we can't see

Yet you decide to bitch about the one thing without realizing the other, stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    I mean we had some horde campaign stuff that I would consider story but it amounted to maybe 20quests?

Click bait title is click bait - I hope the mods change it.

They will make the Alliance one Ally only - its faction based. It's good for the game. Though I wouldnt have an issue with them making them open.

*shurg*

oh no, there is ONE QUEST for the horde only !!!!

call the police omg .

lol

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    Nothing, we ALSO got outpost expansions and some warcampaign quests. The point is you're crying for the sake of crying.

You had 3 continents of content we're not seeing
    We had 3 continents of content you're not seeing
    We're getting a scenario for our warchief you can't see
    You're getting a scenario for one of your faction "leaders" we can't see

Yet you decide to bitch about the one thing without realizing the other, stop.
    I think you are misdirecting your argument here, if you looked at my post in this... I was agreeing that OP was an idiot, Horde get a "horde only" to help Vol'Jin, while Alliance get an "alliance only" to help Tyrande.

Horde get the cool stuff. Confront Lich King.

Meanwhile Alliance get to iron Tyrande's dress in preparation for her to wear the night warrior armor. Rawr. lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    We played a different game.
    no we didnt.
    the entire story on argus has shit to do with either factions.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    no we didnt.
    the entire story on argus has shit to do with either factions.
    We experienced the same game differently.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Just1c3 View Post
    Pretty sure the Tyrande scenario is gonna be Alliance only.
    nu uuuu! Cus horde favoritism.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    You realize that in BfA half the leveling content is faction specific?
    I think the misconception was that the Horde were receiving faction-specific questlines and lore progression in the patch while the Alliance was given nothing (when they were: the Tyrande storyline), and not regarding that there was faction specific content.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyninja View Post

the Night Warrior one.
    i know, it was a question towards the OP saying there are no alli only scenarios

Then by your logic should horde be allowed to earn the The Pride of Kul Tiras achievement and experience the Jaina storyline?