Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by omarxz11 View Post
    well i was assuming people already saw it so i didn't bother post it still good point , and like i said ( i understand there is small minority like that taste of bulky model ) , but not the majority , try check wowhead 10 pages of comments and wow forum you would be surprise of how much people hate it
    You can't come to a hypothesis like that, the dissapointed are always more vocal.

People say this about everything "more people are moaning about it than not, which shows it's generally disliked". How many posts have you made complaining about something you don't like vs celebrating something you do?

It would be more relevant (yet still slightly skewed) if you made a poll with people giving their opinion as to if they like it or not and basing your theory off that. Rather than picking at something that supports how you feel, instantly assuming the latter is the minority and running with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best response is who in their right mind doesn’t glyph their shit to not display moonkin form?
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

I won't roll a Kul Tiran Druid, but i can see the flavor their druid forms bring to the game, and the appealing it will have to many players (a badass and wicked druid).

They are different from the rest, like infested creatures that merged with their parasitic flesh eating plant and became one master shapeshifter.
    It is something different and it is good. Brings a new flavor for the druids, just like the Zandalari that can become different dinossaurs instead of the traditional druid forms.

I don't like it, but really I just want more variety in astral form. I will always say I preferred the initial white astral form over this blue form we have now. The yellow form was a nice addition, but don't tie cosmetics to talents.

Wait a sec......people don't like the normal fat chicken? Blasphemy!!!!!!! Next, you'll be telling me that the moonkin dance sux. That would make me cry

EDIT - I am not a big fan of the KT moonkin, but I do love the original moonkin

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I hoped for "lechen" form too. I thought about Kul Tiran as my first Alliance druid, but I think I'll pass (especially if we will be able to make Kul Tiran shaman, fingers crossed).

By the way, after making unique forms for Zandalari and Kul Tiran, they should really think about changing feral form for Worgen, so we finally could play like most Worgen NPCs. They have perfect opportunity for this with inevitable Worgen rework and Worgen related Allied Race (Saberon for Horde?).

It looks like a drust moonkin. The issue of course is that moonkin look inherently ridiculous as giant owl-elk-beast boomchickens.

I would second for the ability to turn the form into one of those wickermen, perhaps as a glyph? Best of both worlds, we can always use more glyphs.

Deleted
    I think they look fine, although I don't know why they don't just reuse the wicker men like they did for the bear and cat forms. Zandalari don't have to use the fat chicken skeleton, so why this?

They don't, your opinion is factually incorrect good sir, and you are in no way entitled to it.
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

People like different things, more news at 11.

OT: I think it rocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Even over the epic zanda bird? You are crazy
    As I don't like the High Arakkoa model? Yes.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    I don't think they want to deviate too much from the original form, in the sense that is has to resemble what the others have, or that you can intuitively identify what kind of spec that druid has. If their druid form was a unicorn or something, people would be very confused.
    This is the Zandalari form though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post

Holy cow, that would've been an awesome form.
    That's such a shame that didn't utilize this when planning for KT Druid forms ...

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    This is the Zandalari form though.

Look at that, my "theory" was shot to shit. Surprising that Blizzard went that far.
    Well, I like the new "fat chicken" model too
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    will the alliance ever stop crying about how much blizz hates them oh my god
    Not crying.

And ever means we always do it. Witch is also wrong. Only since start of BFA it has been this bad. And why??

Do you see the amount of crap we get?!?!?!

its a moonkin without feather

Wow, after seeing all the other Kul Tiran forms i can't help but be super disappointed. This looks laughable compared to the other KT forms. :-(

I love all the other KT forms.... but this is hideous.

I agree.
    Lets see how crap they are ( kul tirans).

Body types:
    - fat and ugly. And that is not being bad against fat people. But its not a epic warrior race we need/they are supposed to be. And no they are not strongman bulky. They are fat.
    - Males look like a bunch of inbreds. And the female face looks even worse as old human faces. They look like a blown up marshmellow.

Heritage armor:
    - crap. Way to busy.
    - weird mass up of things.

Mount:
    - a motha fucking horse again. Its crap. like 100% crap. Yes the armor is a bit nice. But after giving us so many horses...you would think twice for giving us a other one.

Druid forms:
    - perfection of crap.
    - 1 texture over old form models.
    - texure is ulgy. I goes from busy head to bland body to see through legs.
    - it does not scream a bunch of wicker animals. It screams we are lazy here is 1 thing that looks the same in any form. Even old night elf forms look more different from each other then this.
    - moonkin looks like a moonkin and a ogre have done some nasty things in the bedroom. It looks unfinnished in the legs.

As alliance player i think the whole of kul tiran allied race stuff is a gaint ass middle finger to the alliance. its crap, its cheap made, bad choices what they picked etc etc.
    If you put everything side by side with the Z-trolls you will see the difference between the effort in creating, comming up with ideas etc for them.
    Hell they give the z trolls a croc/shark hybrid as swim form...we get old swim form with a wood texture...the same texure EVERY OTHER form has for kul tiran druids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    I don't think they want to deviate too much from the original form, in the sense that is has to resemble what the others have, or that you can intuitively identify what kind of spec that druid has. If their druid form was a unicorn or something, people would be very confused.
    BS.
    Look at every zandalari troll form. They are all way cooler, have way more thought put into them.
    Kul tiran druid forms are like most things kul tiran allied race wise. A lack of effort, thought etc put into them. Just look at all kul tiran druid forms. They are 1 texture over old models. If you put z-trolls with ALL new forms and texture per different form next to each other you can see how crap kul tiran forms really are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    You can't come to a hypothesis like that, the dissapointed are always more vocal.

People say this about everything "more people are moaning about it than not, which shows it's generally disliked". How many posts have you made complaining about something you don't like vs celebrating something you do?

It would be more relevant (yet still slightly skewed) if you made a poll with people giving their opinion as to if they like it or not and basing your theory off that. Rather than picking at something that supports how you feel, instantly assuming the latter is the minority and running with it.
    yes but then still the amount of dislikes, hate forum post would not be as many as this.
    Alliance has been getting short handed a lot during BFA so far.
    Kul tirans are the high note of crappy design and choices by blizzard. A lot of them hate it. I do 2. its not the direction i hate ( i think they could have chosen better direction for many things both kul tiran or alliance). But its the choices and effort most of us also hate.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post

yes but then still the amount of dislikes, hate forum post would not be as many as this.
    Alliance has been getting short handed a lot during BFA so far.
    Kul tirans are the high note of crappy design and choices by blizzard. A lot of them hate it. I do 2. its not the direction i hate ( i think they could have chosen better direction for many things both kul tiran or alliance). But its the choices and effort most of us also hate.
    What are u basing this on? How are u comparing the amount of hate this gets compared to others?

If I had to be honest, I'm on MMO most days and this is the first post I've seen against this form.