Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    On one hand, yes, the world would be much better off. On the other, no, the world would just make better idiots. It'd be like snapping my fingers and curing the world's deadliest disease. Another will step up to the plate.
    What if you could just keep repeating the process without negative consequences?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    What if you could just keep repeating the process without negative consequences?
    I'd be a Marvel antivillain.

If this forum has taught me anything, it’s that it is absolutely ok to assault someone you don’t agree with.

But you have to call them alt-right, fascist or nazi first.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Is it ok to assault people you disagree with? This includes political alignment
    Yes, offence is the best defence. REEEEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    If this forum has taught me anything, it’s that it is absolutely ok to assault someone you don’t agree with.

It's like that child's game "Punch buggy [Red]!" *Punches Arm*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Is it ok to assault people you disagree with? This includes political alignment
    Does this include verbal assaults on forums!? If yes, then my answer is YES, TOTALLY! Well as long as the mods are lax enough to permit it, or you can't be penalyzed for it, like making a FB page named John Smith and using it to verbally abuse people because FB's rules don't include these pages, only actual profiles can be reported.
    Last edited by mmocb32a24d4db; 2018-09-24 at 07:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    If you have to resort to assaulting someone that disagrees with you then you're not intelligent enough to argue your point in a constructive way.
    Not sure that worked against Brownshirts in 1936.

Do you have any examples of Nazis being deterred by well constructed discussion?

100% true statement right here. This forum reminds me of an abusive person beating their SO and shouting "see what you made me do!"

Violent assault is obviously the only civilized way to respond to anyone that does not agree with you about anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Do you have any examples of this?
    We had a whole thread about some little fucker was only fined 1 dollar for assaulting someone because he had a different opinnion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Go visit Hamburg on the 1st of May, that should be the best example.
    Same for Leipzig or Berlin.

So it's alot like yelling "It's coming right for us!" then.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    We had a whole thread about some little fucker was only fined 1 dollar for assaulting someone because he had a different opinnion.

- - - Updated - - -

Same for Leipzig or Berlin.
    So he was punished and should've gotten a lot more. He also had to admit guilt which goes on his record punishment was light but it was punishment.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-09-24 at 09:57 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    No. Next question with an obvious answer, please.

To: "Cheeky bloke" Congratulations, I want to let you know that you managed to melt my brain cells through reading your atrocious 'accent'.
    Last edited by The Stormbringer; 2018-09-24 at 10:00 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100% true statement right here. This forum reminds me of an abusive person beating their SO and shouting "see what you made me do!"
    Exactly. All I have to say it, be careful when you physically assault someone. Not everyone will turn the other cheek.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Nope never, violence is never acceptable against someone you disagree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    like I said, saying and doing is 2 different things. besides that "durr they said they're nazi get em'" is a dangerous line of thinking.
    This isn't answering my question.

People like you won't stop at just "nazis" it'll move over to "bigots" anti-lgbtbbq people and anyone that not "woke" enough.
    Not seeing the problem here.

We also live in nation with laws. Laws that protect your bleeding heart from the nazi boogeyman.
    That's a...strange argument. Hitorically, and generally, laws tend to have the opposite effect.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

No. it isnt.
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

Today I almost fought a bitch at a food store, she yelled me "You can't put that into the microwave because it will start fire!!!There is foil around the plate"

I mean I will only heat it for 30 second - 1 min but still idk why she yelled wtf... I just left and gave her a stare and walk off.

The reason why I won't verbal or physical assult people I disagree with is that like if I fight back and be more extreme, it will just drag the situation worse.

like if I fought with her or say something super offensive I might get a law suit or something, stuff like this will just cause me more anger and hate the person even more.

(*hmm need to vent a bit*)
    Last edited by PokeKitty; 2018-09-26 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Rapists in general. Even when charges are brought they only get convicted 30% of the time.
    Are they still rapists if a court of law found them innocent?

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    1. What question? I must've missed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Why should we not believe them when they tell us who they are?
    2. You don't see the problem huh? Well there's a few with this line of rationale. The extreme left has a nasty habit of turning on itself. Words=/=proof.
    So wait, you believe what someone says has absolutely no bearing on what they think, their intentions, or their ideas? Because the very fact that you're using words to communicate what you think to me shows that you don't actually believe this.

This is one of the things that destroyed #metoo. Not to mention the constant paranoia of having to watch ones back constantly.
    Huh?

3. Are you kidding? Not getting assaulted and killed is generally a favoured law.
    That's not what I was saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guchie View Post
    Are they still rapists if a court of law found them innocent?
    Well, whether or not an event happened isn't changed by the consensus of the state, so yes.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.