Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    making leveling shit and basically force boosts down your throat

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting rid of all the class buffs/auras, spell resistances, and dispel resistance talents... Offensive dispels have become unreasonably powerful in their absence, since 99% of the time you can just dispel once and take the buff you want away, because it's totally fair and balanced to be able to strip a 5 minute cooldown off with a spell that has no cooldown at all in one cast... IMO offensive dispels need to have a cooldown half as long as whatever spell they take off, and for spellsteal, equal to the cooldown of the spell they take off.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2018-09-25 at 05:32 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Removing Multistrike but keeping Versatility.

Also making Vile Fumigator's mask not a transmoggable cosmetic.
    This. Multistrike was really good on specs that needed an ability or trigger another ability. Multistrike gave those two extra chances to proc.

Some classes favored Crit, Some Multistrike. It was a decent stat and had some flavor ontop of "Making numbers bigger".

Versatility is dumb. It's basically a "you're just better" stat.... I really dislike it.

removing dalaran brilliance

Extending breath (underwater breathing) from 60 seconds to 3 minutes. I liked these kind of RP-aspects to the game, as they added some danger of dying - especially when you got aggro from something whiles swimming - while now the breath bar can pretty much be ignored as you can usually finish anything you want to do under water within these 3 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Making it so that the reusable Augment Runes don't work past their intended expansion.

Blizzard are a bunch of cunts.

I don't even know where to begin...

Most recent probably the unwarraned and unneeded change of healing spell signature sounds. I loved the sound of Wild Growth, especially POM, Holy Light, Flash of Light.
    You could just tell from a spell sound: Ah! Holy Priest, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin.

Now all these spells sound simply like farts. A clear case of acoustic character assassination. Made me turn off sound effect in the game.

Removal of graphic effects like the burning embers aura or mage's fire orbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Making it so that the reusable Augment Runes don't work past their intended expansion.

Blizzard are a bunch of cunts.
    That's not entirely true tho. It only applies to the Argus one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    That's not entirely true tho. It only applies to the Argus one.
    It applies to the WoD one too. So yes, it's entirely true.

Empowered Augment Rune

See?
    Last edited by Aeula; 2018-09-25 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Law View Post
    So much that.
    And removing DPS as an option for Blood DKs.

Art by draken4o

Not addressing the Horde/Alliance progression imbalance years and years ago. Now its so heavily Horde favored for progression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Removing eyes of the beast. Apparently it was because it caused bugs with sharding tech, which makes sense. Still though. I remember wall jumping up to the roof of Orgrimmar on my hunter in Vanilla, and controlling my pet, jumping down and auto attack random hordies.. Fun times.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    60-80 is way worse.
    Oh yes. It sucks. I got atleast 5 characters stuck between lvl 65-85.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    It applies to the WoD one too. So yes, it's entirely true.

Empowered Augment Rune

See?
    AFAIK it doesn't apply to the one from the Legionfall campaign. From WoD I use the item you get off a dungeon quest from your inn. Don't know the name
    right now, but it gives 24 of Agi, Int and Str at lvl 110.
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2018-09-25 at 05:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Making professions absolutely garbage. I liked them, it was a fun mini-game maxing out a profession, it was somehow rewarding.

Deleted
    Making guns sound like a stapler.

5+ Year Old Account
    Getting rid of quivers, or at least the cosmetic look of it. Yes I know you can xmog to your artifact but then you're bottlenecked in to just those skins.

Getting rid of all the class specific quests while leveling up is the biggest for me. I still remember learning swim form for my Druid and it felt epic.

Recently, the female void elf twirl, I mean, why remove that?

Deleted
    Removing weapon/bare hand skill points .... The hours of hours spent hitting low lvl mobs to get them maxed up all in the bin sigh

Cataclysm. Old Azeroth... gone forever.

I guess this is a large change, but still.