Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I love how people are weirding out about weird fanfiction of zappyboi and SF. Have you guys seen what happen to bowser recently ?
    Man, do not bring in my beloved Bowsette/peqcher in here, leave her unscathed from this mess here, she is my wife.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    The fact that you're using words like "natural" is telling a lot about your homophobic views.
    Hold up. The quote you are taking this from that I made.
    Natural same sex relationships in media, fine, this suggestion is not.
    The word usage for natural there has nothing to do with how I feel about same sex relationships themselves, but only the development of the relationship in shows.
    This is the kind of statement made by people literally LOOKING to be upset about something.
    Now if you want to talk about my homophobic views. Here they are: I was in the guild taint for quite a while during BC. I raided with them, I was in vent having a laugh with them. Made sure to sign up as an "ally" of the "cause".
    I've defended people who have been bullied verbally or physically in school.
    I've spoken out against people in my church who were advocating for basically shunning others for being in same sex relationships.
    I go to bars with friends who don't want to go alone but have nobody else to go with.
    I have attend events specifically catered to the LGBTQ community.

So in short, your little unintelligent post is really infuriating since you seem to think you can get on this board and bash people for comments, when your English comprehension doesn't even give you the right state of mind to do so. So sit down, shut your mouth, and think before you post. Thank you very much.

Oh and I see you received and infraction. Good on the mods. Jesus... People...
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Thrall's story being turned into turkish soap opera is what I want now.

I mean, let's be honest, Horde needs its Hellscreams. Name is just to cool to let it die out, and Aggra always looked shifty to me anyways.
    Eh, I don't want a Warsong-Frostwolf, I want a Warsong-Dragonmaw! Blizzard retcons Garrosh into bumping uglies with Zaela and a few years after BfA a gray Hellscream shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Eh, I don't want a Warsong-Frostwolf, I want a Warsong-Dragonmaw! Blizzard retcons Garrosh into bumping uglies with Zaela and a few years after BfA a gray Hellscream shows up.
    I'd be cool with that too if they manage to introduce him in a way that makes sense. Maybe he could be a character that will share the stage with Thrall's kid if we ever manage to get to that point in time.

So, maybe it was answered a few pages back but? Under who's autorithy would Zekhan mount a "rescue" mission and why the FUCK this out-of-fucking-nowhere troll have the charisma to gather allies on his quest while the god damn living being who's keeping azeroth and his faction save for YEARS gets no sayng in the matters???? Also, fuck saurfang, 1 or 2 "big" wars and some bugs later and he wanna kill himself, meanwhile we have been fighting since the very moment we came to "life" and here we are, still pushing forward, we have being forced to do some dumb shit by our leaders, and here we are, i hope zekhan is planning of "rescuing" sarfang to put him down for good and rid us of his emo phase

Never change mmoc, you're always hilarious

Why? (of couse i know cause you're homophobic, it was a rethoric question)

- - - Updated - - -

Bisexual people exist.

- - - Updated - - -

you've seen like 2 minutes of their relationship, they could make it so if they wanted to

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that you're using words like "natural" is telling a lot about your homophobic views.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not an issue, do you also get so angry when you were presented with thrall and aggra relationship?

- - - Updated - - -

what? i cant talk about a character cause it offends you?

Infracted.
    Because the idea of the game is not that. I am there to fight evil in a fantasy world I am not there because of gays. There is enough gays out in the society anyway. I am not homophobic I am ok with gays. I become annoyed just when they start intrude in my daily life. I don't go to their societies/sites/meetings and shout that there should be more heterosexual people so I don't like when do it too.
    Anyway this is not on the subject of the thread. I think there are more important things to matter in the game like class balance/new features than creating gay characters and so on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitrov View Post
    Because the idea of the game is not that. I am there to fight evil in a fantasy world I am not there because of gays. There is enough gays out in the society anyway. I am not homophobic I am ok with gays. I become annoyed just when they start intrude in my daily life. I don't go to their societies/sites/meetings and shout that there should be more heterosexual people so I don't like when do it too.
    Anyway this is not on the subject of the thread. I think there are more important things to matter in the game like class balance/new features than creating gay characters .
    So you're implying that wow is a straight only game, can't have a character be gay but we can have every major relationship be straight of course
    Ah the fantasy exscuse, a classic. Of course it applies only about stuff that you don't care about or don't like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SolSphere View Post
    Hold up. The quote you are taking this from that I made.
    The word usage for natural there has nothing to do with how I feel about same sex relationships themselves, but only the development of the relationship in shows.
    This is the kind of statement made by people literally LOOKING to be upset about something.
    Now if you want to talk about my homophobic views. Here they are: I was in the guild taint for quite a while during BC. I raided with them, I was in vent having a laugh with them. Made sure to sign up as an "ally" of the "cause".
    I've defended people who have been bullied verbally or physically in school.
    I've spoken out against people in my church who were advocating for basically shunning others for being in same sex relationships.
    I go to bars with friends who don't want to go alone but have nobody else to go with.
    I have attend events specifically catered to the LGBTQ community.

So in short, your little unintelligent post is really infuriating since you seem to think you can get on this board and bash people for comments, when your English comprehension doesn't even give you the right state of mind to do so. So sit down, shut your mouth, and think before you post. Thank you very much.

Oh and I see you received and infraction. Good on the mods. Jesus... People...
    "I have gay friends surely it must mean I'm not homophobic!"
    There's nothing unnatural about developing a relationship with your war hero especially since you shared a tender moment during a battle. Just cause you find it icky doesn't mean its not natural, we have seen only a couple of minutes of them together, what's to say that they can't start developing feelings between each other?

So horde was jalous of the alliance Rambo meme and zappy boi become a real thing? that's fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Niaraa View Post
    So horde was jalous of the alliance Rambo meme and zappy boi become a real thing? that's fun!
    Yes, we were so jelaous of seeing serious character sucking up to a fucking meme character.

So you're implying that wow is a straight only game, can't have a character be gay but we can have every major relationship be straight of course
    Ah the fantasy exscuse, a classic. Of course it applies only about stuff that you don't care about or don't like.

- - - Updated - - -

"I have gay friends surely it must mean I'm not homophobic!"
    There's nothing unnatural about developing a relationship with your war hero especially since you shared a tender moment during a battle. Just cause you find it icky doesn't mean its not natural, we have seen only a couple of minutes of them together, what's to say that they can't start developing feelings between each other?
    I just say that the main theme in fantasy world is not about gays. If I want gays I will play 3dSexVilla. Normal people doesn't play wow because it is straight but because they like fantasy.. who dafuq cares about the sexuality of a character in wow. You are sick... There is almost no sexual content in the game at all and then you even want gays implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Yes, we were so jelaous of seeing serious character sucking up to a fucking meme character.
    let's have a deal! make zappy boi and rambo fight and let them die. both of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitrov View Post
    I just say that the main theme in fantasy world is not about gays. If I want gays I will play 3dSexVilla. Normal people doesn't play wow because it is straight but because they like fantasy.. who dafuq cares about the sexuality of a character in wow. You are sick... There is almost no sexual content in the game at all and then you even want gays implemented.
    because gay = sexual content, gays only do sex not relationship! /s
    If there are dozens of straight couples we can have a few gay ones with major characters sometimes.

Zappyboi\Zekhan is the best thing of this expansion.
    I want to see him rescue saurfang

10+ Year Old Account
    I say let them be lovers. who am i kidding, blizzard is never gonna add a non-straight relationship with major lore characters.
    How about no? Blizzard doesn’t do romance well at all. I’d rather they not even bother with anymore love stories period. Also their relationship is father/son oriented you sick puppy.

What is this, kindergarten? How about the cunning writers, whose resources and time are limited, get their priorities straight and focus on major characters like the awe-inspiring Lady Alleria Windrunner, instead of a random grunt who exists solely to fulfill the pitiful desires of those cringe-worthy meme lords.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2018-09-25 at 08:56 PM.

Cause alleria is boring

10+ Year Old Account
    That moment when a living MMO-C meme calls other people cringeworthy memelords.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralqadar View Post
    That moment when a living MMO-C meme calls other people cringeworthy memelords.
    This is what happens when you stray from mudmugs light.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Landjones View Post
    Cause alleria is boring
    She is confirmed shit-tier waifu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I believe this whole tangent about LGBT issues i.e. Zekhan and Saurfang has gone on long enough. Let's pivot back to the original point of the thread, Zekhan's possible role in Saurfang's storyline for BfA.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Zekhan totally gonna be the guy who will die to finally dispel saurfangs crippling depression for 5 minutes allowing him to do something.