Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I can do basic napkin math that is how I know warlocks are down and out right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    I can do basic napkin math that is how I know warlocks are down and out right now.
    He did the math, you simply parroted him. You have zero clue what is ACTUALLY happening in game. There is no flight, and you're not even subbed.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

One day you too will be able to do basic napkin math. On MMO champ forums we will hold you a graduation party and makes you a cute gnome hate to show our appreciation for you learning basic math.

I have a nice lunch date with Ms Mafic right now so the math lesson on warlock tuning in BFA will continue later on. Ciao.

One day you too will be able to do basic napkin math. On MMO champ forums we will hold you a graduation party and makes you a cute gnome hate to show our appreciation for you learning basic math.

I have a nice lunch date with Ms Mafic right now so the math lesson on warlock tuning in BFA will continue later on. Ciao.
    Basic math is not a concern for me. Someone who is unsubbed and doesn't play acting like an authority on the matter is troublesome. Maybe you should stick to off-topic or other related threads where your unsubbed self can actually contribute.

Where are the DH nerfs?

Every DH we run into 1900+ is just INSANE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw the Shaman icon and got excited for a second...then realized it's a weird Tremor Totem fix.

...ok then.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delle View Post
    Are they kidding me? Arcane mage can almost 1 shot some one. And Balance Druid is blood DK tank/arcane mage dmg??

And they Buff them? wtf
    ( PVP )

https://imgur.com/a/2VOSXFD
    Arcane Mage can't one shot anyone.

And they also nerfed Arcanes best trait AGAIN by a big amount.

Balance druid being my 4th toon 120 (just hit it last week) - I approve this buff.

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    Balance druid being my 4th toon 120 (just hit it last week) - I approve this buff.
    Streaking Stars damage reduced by 40%

For having the best internal testers and the far superior simming instrument. These 1000% buffs and nerfs every couple of days are pretty ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    For having the best internal testers and the far superior simming instrument. These 1000% buffs and nerfs every couple of days are pretty ridiculous.
    This is true.

I am surprised it has reached this point but it is what it is.

Totally agree with you as arcane is insanely strong right now. What needs fixed is fire spec in general. doesnt even stand a chance to arcane or frost right now or any other class at this point.

I think you missed how they nerfed Streaking stars (SUPER BiS artifact trait) by 40% pal.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I think you missed how they nerfed Streaking stars (SUPER BiS artifact trait) by 40% pal.
    For some reason WoW devs are showing conflicting design decisoins which is interesting in that they probably have one team working on classes and another team working gear balancing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    If you're fickle enough to rage quit over tuning, then you probably shouldn't ever sub 6 months. Probably shouldn't even do 3.
    Fickle enough?
    Stop being such a shill, we are beta testing at this point and you are fine with that. Smh

Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    Streaking Stars damage reduced by 40%
    Lucky for me I was never blessed by the RNG gods to get that trait on any high level piece so it's all good for me. Until next week when they buff Streaking Stars by 80%. Then I will be back to being screwed again.

Quote Originally Posted by InfectHerGadget View Post
    Fickle enough?
    Stop being such a shill, we are beta testing at this point and you are fine with that. Smh
    I specifically said quitting over tuning is fickle, which happens literally every raid tier multiple times. Quitting over all of the other bullshit is fine (Islands, azerite, warfronts, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    I specifically said quitting over tuning is fickle, which happens literally every raid tier multiple times. Quitting over all of the other bullshit is fine (Islands, azerite, warfronts, etc.).
    I suppose each person has a different tolerance level and it varies to be honest. Biggest reason people would quit in the past was due to tuning or balance changes. I do not think it is that really different with BFA.

I suppose each person has a different tolerance level and it varies to be honest. Biggest reason people would quit in the past was due to tuning or balance changes. I do not think it is that really different with BFA.
    And you would know that how? Considering you have been unsubbed since the introduction of Pathfinder, I am not sure how anyone takes your opinion seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    Grats you have four toons that hit 120 already? o.O You are dedicated for sure. But yeah any change that helps classes and specs baseline is better than nothing.