Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Definitely has to be the UI, completely unnecessary change.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    You can still be a tree?
    It's just a shell of its former self.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Busybody View Post
    Apparently both Blizzard, and the WoW community as a whole thinks it's an insignificant change, but the fact that max level minions scale with my item level infuriates me.

My sub ends soon. You can have my stuff.
    Wait you're mad that (I'm assuming Warlock) minions scale? You'd rather have them stay at the super weak base 120 level the entire the expac? Not tryin' to be a smartass. I'm just confused what you mean, and if it is what I think, why is this bad?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    The mount speed nerf they made for WoD. They said it was about transparency, changing mount speed stacks from multiplying to additive. It was basically just to slow us down. It infuriated me because I spend a whole year doing "What a long strange trip its been" to get a 310% speed mount, only for the new mount speed calculations to make it effectively slower than a basic 280% speed was before the nerf. It felt like they took away the reward I grinded for. If only the player base had a fraction of the criticism for this change as they did for the damn water striders.
    Wait what? That happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Ruining 2H Enh Shaman.

Oh, those glorious old WF procs
    i miss my ret/prot 2hd reckoning pally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Having to go to a transmog vendor to hide your helmet and cloak.
    Amen!

For me it was the removal of the Northrend Dalaran Portals. Why? now i can't went to Ironforge or Exodar from there anymore!

Mine would be the changes to the hunter weapon sounds. The bow sounds are ... ok, but the guns now sound like staplers. It's so laughably bad.

I miss being able to right click a quest turn in from far away.

The MoP ritual dagger was fun. I get that it was exploited to avoid repair bills, but they should have just added traditional durability loss and left it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by malSheep View Post
    Getting rid of reforging armor (Loved hitting the exact stats I wanted.. And theorycrafting was more fun back then imo.)

Getting rid of multistrike instead of versatility (Such a boring stat)

Scaling of mobs according to your ilvl - Why should I get better gear, if stuff doesn't die faster?
    Good lord, stuff DOES die faster as your ilvl rises. The diff between just hitting 120 and hitting 340 ilvl is significant

Changing casting animations on Undead with the higher-res models.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    The removal of Sentry Totem.

Shaman totems in general.

I actually liked when the class had the "one button to drop 4 totems" system. Sure it wasn't intuitive, but it was FLAVOR.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Single Minded Fury being removed. I loathe dual wielding 2h weapons. I've hated Titan's Grip since they added it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leenaleena View Post
    The introduction of Warforging. To this day the singular feature I absolutely hate about the game.
    There is always that person that complains about WF/TF. After tweaks it's a fun lottery for casuals and totally insignificant for those of us that raid Mythic.

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Allowing alt-code to be used in WoW character names.
    Oh yes very much this. You used to be able to report people for that and force them to be normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Activision. I get its a business but honestly it feels a little less warmer the more prominently they feature in the scheme of things.
    Anyone who has ever played an Activision game has to have a good laugh at the notion that they have their hooks in Blizzard like this community likes to pretend.
    Last edited by RoKPaNda; 2018-09-25 at 10:42 PM.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Ring Of Power. 3 fucking expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Busybody View Post
    Item level scaling might not be insignificant to the "vocal minority" like you, or I, but to the WoW community as a whole, it's much ado about nothing to the point where people are accused of being entitled, whiny, and unnecessarily negative about this "small" change if they bother to mention it.

Also, from the looks of it, this change seems like it's here to stay for the rest of WoW history. Recency bias makes it appear to be a big, mega change, but no one at all will care eventually, except me... >=(
    most wow community didn't even notice, a rl guy i know who subbed to wow since ever (yet play casually) didn't even know about that change until it was told to him
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

7+ Year Old Account
    Removing the varg form for shamans we got back in wotlk. Instead we are stuck with a fluffy puppy model that doesn't look intimidating at all.

I'm not the kind of petty person who gets hung up on minor changes (the whole GCD thing as a great example)

So, nothing.

changing the talent tree from wrath and before to whatever the hell it is now.

Changing and later removing the talent Lichborne from Blood dks, it was a pretty nice synergy with death coil being castable on one self as a heal whilst under the effect of the talent, of course in pvp there were drawbacks like counting as undead for the duration which made you susceptible to cc effects that affected undead like shackle undead and turn evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    if we are talking petty little nit picks.

The total butchering of hunters.
    Also adding resources to BG's and ruining AV making it a zerg fest.
    The new talent trees
    Farahlon (or lack here of)
    Last edited by Orby; 2018-09-25 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Getting rid of catman feral form from WoD :'(
    This is mine too. My troll druid just hasn't felt the same ever since. :\