Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevona View Post
    Well, since I'm not in the guild I don't know it for sure. But there wowprogress-site makes it very clear, that they don't raid daytime.
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu...r/ScrubBusters

And at least to my knowledge Scrubbusters is famous for their huge progress while raiding very little.
    Wowprogress doesn't prove anything. They would have to make their guild logs public to prove that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Wowprogress doesn't prove anything. They would have to make their guild logs public to prove that.
    They've never had a kill outside their "progress window"

Taloc: 19:05, 19:06
    Mother: 19:38, 19:17
    Zek'vox: 21:45, 19:56
    Vectis: 21:30, 20:17
    Fetid: 20:01, 20:42
    Zul: 22:06, 21:12
    Mythrax: 19:40
    G'huun: 20:43

Raid times are 19:00-23:30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    They've never had a kill outside their "progress window"

Taloc: 19:05, 19:06
    Mother: 19:38, 19:17
    Zek'vox: 21:45, 19:56
    Vectis: 21:30, 20:17
    Fetid: 20:01, 20:42
    Zul: 22:06, 21:12
    Mythrax: 19:40
    G'huun: 20:43

Raid times are 19:00-23:30
    Again, that doesn't prove they aren't raiding and progressing outside raid hours.

We actually started raiding at 9am but wiped to Taloc for 10 hours before the epic kill. The nerd screams were so satisfying!
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    We actually started raiding at 9am but wiped to Taloc for 10 hours before the epic kill. The nerd screams were so satisfying!
    The most challenging Mythic raid entry encounter since Kargath in Highmaul!

Again, that doesn't prove they aren't raiding and progressing outside raid hours.
    Yes, they totally progressed but made sure not to kill anything outside of raid time, that's some next level subterfuge there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Yes, they totally progressed but made sure not to kill anything outside of raid time, that's some next level subterfuge there.
    More of a coincidence than anything else to be fair. Either it's a coincidence or they are purposely saving their kills for specific raid times but out of respect I'm going with coincidence.
    Last edited by mmoce81e69ea37; 2018-09-26 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    We're gonna start progressing on mythic now. Which bosses do people do in order after MOTHER?
    Zekvoz, then Vectis, then Fetid. Each one looks like a huge step up.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprix View Post
    Zekvoz, then Vectis, then Fetid. Each one looks like a huge step up.

Thank you for reply

Deleted
    More of a coincidence than anything else to be fair. Either it's a coincidence or they are purposely saving their kills for specific raid times but out of respect I'm going with coincidence.
    Coincidence on 15 kill bosses? That's a really weird assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    Coincidence on 15 kill bosses? That's a really weird assumption.
    Either that or they purposely plan their kills at specific times.

Deleted
    Either that or they purposely plan their kills at specific times.
    You really wear that tinfoil-hat with proud....

Deleted
    All times in GMT+00 (so 1 hour before realm time (i.e., 1 hour before times shown on wowprogress)). Also doesn't include trash at the start of the instance times . The average also includes the 01:40 h raid, so skews it slightly I guess. Generally anything past advertised raid time was just because we were having 1% wipes and wanted to kill it; please don't arrest us.

Inb4 I edited the html on WCL for screenshots.

Last edited by mmoc0518d3ffd2; 2018-09-26 at 12:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talimonk View Post
    All times in GMT+00 (so 1 hour before realm time (i.e., 1 hour before times shown on wowprogress)). Please don't arrest us. Also doesn't include trash at the start of the instance times . The average also includes the 01:40 h raid, so skews it slightly I guess.

Inb4 I edited the html on WCL for screenshots.

With all due respect, I'm not buying it. The image doesn't really confirm anything. We would need actual links to the logs to confirm that what you say is true.

Deleted
    With all due respect, I'm not buying it. The image doesn't really confirm anything. We would need actual links to the logs to confirm that what you say is true.
    I don't really care enough about what you think to do that. Just thought it's useful information for people who want to join

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talimonk View Post
    I don't really care enough about what you think to do that.
    You came here to try to defend the image that you only raid 4 hours a night so I'm not really buying that statement either, with all due respect.

You're doing it wrong dude. The good troller launches a deadly rocket then disappears while the thread bursts into flames. If you have to endlessly repost the same nonsense you are bad.

Deleted
    You came here to try to defend the image that you only raid 4 hours a night so I'm not really buying that statement either, with all due respect.
    You're honestly free to think what you want. I just posted the image for people who were curious about our raid times and because other guilds were posting their raid times (e.g., Pieces https://i.imgur.com/KfYzcc2.png (from https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Pieces)); you can interpret it however you want. I'm off to daytime raid now.

Deleted
    Idk if Alright is trolling or just plain stupid but i'll give my 2cents anyway.

Scrubbusters has been known for clearing content fast with a relatively manageable raiding schedule for many years now.
    Do you really think there is a huge conspiracy going on and they were able to hide alleged longer raiding times for all these years? U really don't think someone would have "exposed" them by now? (e.g. someone who got kicked out of the raid team due to bad performance/character issues posting logs etc.).
    Also how ridiculous is the idea of them delaying kills so they fit into SB's advertised raid times? "Oh yeah guys, we have been wiping on Mythrax for a while now and this is the kill but sadly we are 30 minutes too early, i guess we wipe guys. Let's hope we can replicate this try where everything went right later on" Yeah sure thing bud.

But wait, how can Scrubbusters achieve top ten every tier when they don't daytime raid? I don't understand?????
    There are raiders who are close to/on the same/higher skill level than e.g. Method raiders, but they don't want to or can not put their real life on hold every time a new raid tier drops. So what do these players do? They look for likeminded individuals to raid with.

Another example of a guild who has a great time invested to progress done ratio is Group Therapy. They are a 2 day/week raiding guild at 6/8 worldrank 58. But assuming ur logic I'm sure they must be at least raiding double their advertised time to be that far up in progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevona View Post
    Well, since I'm not in the guild I don't know it for sure. But there wowprogress-site makes it very clear, that they don't raid daytime.
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu...r/ScrubBusters

And at least to my knowledge Scrubbusters is famous for their huge progress while raiding very little.
    They just extend to 3AM instead and try to brag about "Not day raiding"

If you actually check the kill times, you can see that they start at 4-5pm already.