Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Alliance Enjoy watching the trainwreck

Blizz did it to themselves. The universe has a funny way of self-correcting even when they try to hide their schemes. Equilibrium will always be reached. Now it’s time to pay the piper.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your supposed to wear the tin foil hat, eating it does weird things to your brain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    Your supposed to wear the tin foil hat, eating it does weird things to your brain.
    irony is, he isn't wrong, all the ability/stat pruning has laid bare the skeleton of a game that is severely lacking in substance, the developers taking a backwards step in design instead of pushing it forward and improving things they have regressed and screwed up many things that were seen as 'safe' well no longer, add into the mix the sheer lunacy of trying to make things as ambiguous as possible to cover any problems they face so as to not appear inept when that is in fact exactly what they are making themselves out to be is laughable.

Deleted
    OP's way of talking seems like a main character in a videogame...possibly a villain, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekz View Post
    Blizz did it to themselves. The universe has a funny way of self-correcting even when they try to hide their schemes. Equilibrium will always be reached. Now it’s time to pay the piper.
    WTF are you talking about?

Alrighty then.

They've been fucking up royal for over a month. Bugs that were in beta months before release made it to live - including major ones that fucked up zone cinematics, raid bosses bugged, world quests bugged, blizzard misleading people on the amount/quality of items in the weekly mythic chest, forced personal loot, the game going live with classes/specs no where near finished, the MASSIVE fail that is the entire Azerite system, the constant apologies and promises to do better that ring hollow because they don't actually deliver after issuing them, the shit job at communication despite promises to do better, the PTR going up last week only to be so utterly broken you can't even see the login page and they've yet said ANYTHING about it, oh and then today when they released Timewalking dungeons that had bosses/mobs over tuned, warforging causing your items to LOSE ilvl, gear rewards from the vendor that are ilvl 180 at character level 120.

This is isn't a 'few minor issues.' This is now a sign that they've got some serious internal problems with management needing to be replaced. This constant f***ing up is just pathetic at this point. They need to pull their heads out of their asses, get their house in order and replace the people failing to make sure shit doesn't get pushed out half-assed.

I've played and loved this game for years and to see it in this state is beyond infuriating. They owe it to their fans (their monthly paying customers) to be better than this. Thank god I pay my sub with gold because I wouldn't pay a monthly fee to be insulted like this.

And to all the people who say 'I've been having fun. I enjoy the expansion, everyone is complaining over nothing' I ask that you wake up and quit fanboying. People that play this game 2 hours a week really don't have a place in discussing the state of the game - sorry, that's my personal opinion. If you honestly think that all these things are 'made up' that they're 'minor and don't matter' you clearly aren't seeing the bigger picture. People who act like this game is fine are literal sheep who will praise/buy whatever Blizzard puts out there and to be quite honest that mentality is nothing but harmful if we want them to actually fix their shit.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

7+ Year Old Account
    Sounds to me like you are one of them classic people get over it the days of the past is long gone we are in the here and the now move on
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Did something actually happen or is this just some random drivel?

I'm going to ignore the sheer stupidity of this statement just because it was very fun to read. Especially while imaging some villain like Davos from Iron Fist saying it while he tries to steal something of importance.

Quote Originally Posted by nuggsy View Post
    and to all the people who say 'i've been having fun. I enjoy the expansion, everyone is complaining over nothing' i ask that you wake up and quit fanboying. People that play this game 2 hours a week really don't have a place in discussing the state of the game - sorry, that's my personal opinion. If you honestly think that all these things are 'made up' that they're 'minor and don't matter' you clearly aren't seeing the bigger picture. People who act like this game is fine are literal sheep who will praise/buy whatever blizzard puts out there and to be quite honest that mentality is nothing but harmful if we want them to actually fix their shit.
    "Stop liking what i don't like, waaaaaaaah!"

The reason blizz can get away with doing garbage like this is simple, just look at the many blizz white knights here.

Ive adapted and changed every single expansion that Blizz has decided that something need a major overhaul, im tired of having to do that. I would love some stability in the game, like keeping our god damn Artifact weapons and the systems attached to them. We spent an entire expansion building them up and working on them only to have Blizz decide they want to get rid fo them just when we get to a point we can truly enjoy them at their full potential.

Surely they could have kept the Artifact weapons and attached sytems, surely it wouldnt have been impossible to advance the systems in a new expansion and polish them into a cohesive set of systems they dont need to keep changing EVERY damn expansion. Its like the devs all have ADHD and dont fully know what they want the game to actually be anymore, its disheartning to see where this dev mentality has lead to.

I can see no reason they couldnt have added in the Azerite gear alongside the Artifact weapons, perhaps not having to overhaul the class from what we had in Legion would have given them the extra time to polish teh Azerite gear system, instead of having 60 million same same passive on the gear we could have seen some really unique traits that synergise with the Weapon and fellow players in groups.

But alas, what we wanted and what we got and now have to slog through are two different things.
    Last edited by Addiena; 2018-09-26 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    They've been fucking up royal for over a month. Bugs that were in beta months before release made it to live - including major ones that fucked up zone cinematics, raid bosses bugged, world quests bugged, blizzard misleading people on the amount/quality of items in the weekly mythic chest, forced personal loot, the game going live with classes/specs no where near finished, the MASSIVE fail that is the entire Azerite system, the constant apologies and promises to do better that ring hollow because they don't actually deliver after issuing them, the shit job at communication despite promises to do better, the PTR going up last week only to be so utterly broken you can't even see the login page and they've yet said ANYTHING about it, oh and then today when they released Timewalking dungeons that had bosses/mobs over tuned, warforging causing your items to LOSE ilvl, gear rewards from the vendor that are ilvl 180 at character level 120.

This is isn't a 'few minor issues.' This is now a sign that they've got some serious internal problems with management needing to be replaced. This constant f***ing up is just pathetic at this point. They need to pull their heads out of their asses, get their house in order and replace the people failing to make sure shit doesn't get pushed out half-assed.

I've played and loved this game for years and to see it in this state is beyond infuriating. They owe it to their fans (their monthly paying customers) to be better than this. Thank god I pay my sub with gold because I wouldn't pay a monthly fee to be insulted like this.

And to all the people who say 'I've been having fun. I enjoy the expansion, everyone is complaining over nothing' I ask that you wake up and quit fanboying. People that play this game 2 hours a week really don't have a place in discussing the state of the game - sorry, that's my personal opinion. If you honestly think that all these things are 'made up' that they're 'minor and don't matter' you clearly aren't seeing the bigger picture. People who act like this game is fine are literal sheep who will praise/buy whatever Blizzard puts out there and to be quite honest that mentality is nothing but harmful if we want them to actually fix their shit.
    I play the game around 10-12 hours a week and really couldnt give less fucks about 95 percent of stuff people whine about. If you dont like it go play something else. Bfa is way more fun expansion then legion for me personaly

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post

Timewalking being overtuned? Pls tell me more of this new thing that has never been a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    I play the game around 10-12 hours a week and really couldnt give less fucks about 95 percent of stuff people whine about. If you dont like it go play something else. Bfa is way more fun expansion then legion for me personaly
    Opinions are like Assholes, everyone has one and not all of them are useful or wanted.

I mean, you’re complaining about timewalking dungeons, it’s pribably you that has no place discussing the state of the game.

Who gives a flying funk about timewalking, islands, warfronts, WQs, or any of that casual trash.

PVP is fun. Dungeons are fun. Raids are fun. Warmode is fun. Professions could use a bit of love. WQs and all that side content is fine for what it is. I haven’t been affected by a single bug yet. You should probably go and get a beer and chill the funk out because you and all your psycho hater mates on the forums take trivial issues way too srs. Nobody gives a shit about your self inflicted grind for BIS azerite traits.

Old gods are coming. ^.^

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    The reason blizz can get away with doing garbage like this is simple, just look at the many blizz white knights here.
    If the game really has enough white knights to alone keep it going, that means the game is doing great, so i dont see your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Spazlord View Post
    I mean, you’re complaining about timewalking dungeons, it’s pribably you that has no place discussing the state of the game.

Who gives a flying funk about timewalking, islands, warfronts, WQs, or any of that casual trash.

PVP is fun. Dungeons are fun. Raids are fun. Warmode is fun. Professions could use a bit of love. WQs and all that side content is fine for what it is. I haven’t been affected by a single bug yet. You should probably go and get a beer and chill the funk out because you and all your psycho hater mates on the forums take trivial issues way too srs. Nobody gives a shit about your self inflicted grind for BIS azerite traits.

Old gods are coming. ^.^
    I smell a PvP edgelord here.

*hands soap

You ned this, you smell.

Clearly I'm missing some context otherwise this just looks like a thinly veiled "WoW is dead/dieing" thread in a different skin.
    Professor Johnston often said that if you didn't know history, you didn't know anything. You were a leaf that didn't know it was part of a tree. ~Michael Crichton, Timeline