Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Because only the best players pick rogues and you want the best.
    Only if this was true my dude

Because only the best players pick rogues and you want the best.
    So that's why you stopped playing?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    So that's why you stopped playing?
    No I stopped playing because I've spent years enjoying WoW but I cant reward their lazy cash grab of an expansion where allied races and character services are favored over decent playing specs.

They dont care about my opinion they only care about my money, so I spoke with my money. Something I wish more people would do in gaming.

The only time where rogues were not really wanted in raids was 4.0, combat was trash except on one boss fight, Assassin was below average, and sub could do respectable damage in theory but was a ton of effort.

No I stopped playing because I've spent years enjoying WoW but I cant reward their lazy cash grab of an expansion where allied races and character services are favored over decent playing specs.

They dont care about my opinion they only care about my money, so I spoke with my money. Something I wish more people would do in gaming.
    It won't matter if people spoke with their money. Blizzard is not like other companies they prefer to be set in their ways and just go down with the ship, so to speak. WoD was a mess, but they refused to do anything about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    oky let's start

1. taloc: you can completely negate a blood pool and not only give the raid more space but give you more dps since you dont have to run out

2. mother, you can keep dpsing the boss and cloak the lazers, or cloak the flames in the last room to finish the boss (we killed her mythic first time with 2 rogues surviving the flame room

3. zekvoz, you can cloak the big purple shit which comes in handy if you get eye beamed and dont have much space to spread

4. vectis, you can soak double pools with it, or just stop taking dmg from the dot to give your healers more breating room

5. fetid, you can cloak at the end of the small circle and completely avoid geting a big circle which is fucking huge

6. zul, you can pre cloak the stacking debuff of p2 and dont take dmg from it at all

7. mythrax, you can cloak the debuff early so they dont blow up at the same time

8. ghuun you can cloak to not take dmg from the stacking debuff, you can cloak the malignant growths, and I think you can pre cloak the bursting boils too but I havent done him on mythic yet so I'm not sure about that.

and this is just cloak, you also have feint for a bunch of shit, like cheat death

and our damage is great

we're one of the best at bursting down the adds on fetid, we're obviously insane on zul, any time there's any AOE our single target dmg becomes unbeatable

we're fine dude

you really underestimate how much sheer survivability matters on progress raids
    Rogue OP, nerf please

Lol imagine a rogue complaining in BFA.. what a fucking joke.. added to ignore.

I think this thread is ready to be closed now. It’s not very constructive.

Deleted
    Boss damage is generally topped by rogues, sure cleave is poor but that probably doesn't actually help with a kill. Survivability is also next to none,

uldir currently is very ranged favoured
    What expansion are you playing? https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st.../19#dataset=90

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    I find this hillarious considering if you look at the top 10 specs for mythic uldir melee makes up 8 of them, including the top 7 being melee. (Affliction 8th, Marksmanship 10th)

But yea...ranged favoured... Kappa
    Thats not a valid point. Melees make the fights harder. It isnt a dps issue. It is a boss design issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiffert View Post
    I'm really not sure if you are being serious, but in case you are, this is boss damage from our latest Uldir encounter (mythic Zul):

any class/spec will look op if the best strat is to allow them, and only them, to aoe the entire fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    the one where no guild takes more than 4-5 melees to any fight and stack the shit out of rangeds.

but hey if looking at completely irrelevant logs lets you sleep at night then have at it.

be my guest and kill mythic ghuun with 8 melees.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2018-09-30 at 10:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    They should make a raid boss that could be lock picked
    With raid boss being skulled +3 levels the rogue wouldnt be able to lp until next expansion, maybe have it where you can pickpocket raid buffs? A mini heroism, hot for whole raid, something.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Rogues whining about lacking utility...

The fuck? Honestly baffles me.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post

to be fair the utility gap between melees has been all but closed. (with enhas being a notable exception)

with ours being nerfed a lot and others getting buffs, the playing field is pmuch equal utility wise, it's just different utility.

DHs are mandatory for every single boss now. rogues not so much.

that's not to say we're not in a decent spot. but we got taken down by quite a few pegs.

retard thread.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2018-09-30 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post

Rogues are not whining about utility.

ONE person made a thread because HE couldn’t see what uniqueness Rogues bring to a raid. But that is only ONE person. I don’t go around saying all Americans are stupid everytime Trump says something stupid because I know he speaks for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Rogues are not whining about utility.

ONE person made a thread because HE couldn’t see what uniqueness Rogues bring to a raid. But that is only ONE person. I don’t go around saying all Americans are stupid everytime Trump says something stupid because I know he speaks for himself.
    While i agree with the message, but the comparison is awful.
    Because in your comparison, you elected the OP as "Rogue President" that basically represents the rogue community on all matters.

uhm

the fact that we're immortal comes to mind

that said

uldir currently is very ranged favoured

also, in what world is rogue dps still not top tier?
    if you're not doing good dps on rogue you're bad
    Uldir is range favoured how?
    Have you seen the top dps? All melee except Affli