Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    Sorry but in this instance no, this is utterly retarded. You can literally watch Blizzcon for free via streamers.
    Then do. I'm not gonna buy a ticket myaelf but I just don't see the point of complaining

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not......
    No, you're essentially bitching that some people have enough money that they can casually drop $50 on what you perceive as only a digital cloak.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Considering how many people only get the virtual ticket for the in-game goods you may want to check again.
    Then buyers KNOW they are overpaying for these cosmetics. Because Blizzard is, Clearly, selling Tickets with free extras NOT extras with free Tickets. Don't buy it if you think the extras are lackluster and you don't care about the Ticket.

Now I wish they offered the extras as their own thing with a heavily discounted price but that takes away from the virtual ticket worth and that's something we can discuss.

Yeah it's a pretty weird choice to do cloaks and banners over the traditional mount or pet. I miss the murloc inspired character.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    No I just think it's hilarious that you're shitting yourself over a $50 Blizzcon virtual ticket that has less-than-stellar rewards this year. The ticket is for Blizzcon, regardless of its availability elsewhere, and not just $50 for virtual rewards. Even if it was purely for the cosmetic items it would still be inexpensive.

People still subscribe to sports channels even though they can stream every game for free on reddit threads.
    It's a ridiculous price for what is on offer. I don't think you know what shitting yourself means if you think a casually trolly gg is in anyway me sperging about it. The rewards this year are utter shite and the price went up, so I won't be buying, simple as.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    $50 for stuff for WoW, OW, D3 (maybe), HotS and HS, on top of getting to watch Blizzcon.
    yeah... its way too much. Last year was on the verge, this year is not worth it at all.

Deleted
    No, you're essentially bitching that some people have enough money that they can casually drop $50 on what you perceive as only a digital cloak.
    gg = bitching? K.

I never said other people can't buy it <_< >_>

Also the like/dislike ration on the vid just says it all.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not buying this year , no reason to add 10 dollars to it for nothing.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

7+ Year Old Account
    GG Blizzard.
    50$ for virtual attendance of a con that sells out within hours of tickets becoming available. The cloak is just to show you were there.

If you buy a Virtual Ticket just for the rewards, you're probably stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a ridiculous price for what is on offer. I don't think you know what shitting yourself means if you think a casually trolly gg is in anyway me sperging about it. The rewards this year are utter shite and the price went up, so I won't be buying, simple as.
    You're spamming your own thread arguing about the $50 pricetag - you're sperging whether you want to admit it or not.

No one cares if you buy it or not, but you're being purposefully disingenuous in this thread by pretending that you're straight up paying $50 for only the digital items.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkt View Post
    50$ for virtual attendance of a con that sells out within hours of tickets becoming available. The cloak is just to show you were there.
    You do realise VIRTUAL TICKETS do not sell out right?

Then don't buy it ?

Rocket science, I know

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Then do. I'm not gonna buy a ticket myaelf but I just don't see the point of complaining
    The point of complaining is giving them feedback so they can reconsider their strategie for next year

10+ Year Old Account
    GG Blizzard.
    I got one even better. "$50 for a confirmation code sent to your e-mail........ GG Blizzard."
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Deleted
    You're spamming your own thread arguing about the $50 pricetag - you're sperging whether you want to admit it or not.

No one cares if you buy it or not, but you're being purposefully disingenuous in this thread by pretending that you're straight up paying $50 for only the digital items.
    You are. Prove me wrong. The items exist for this very reason otherwise they would just give you the livestream.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you are paying $50 for info you can get for free one hour later? Great value there mate. Also a lot of streamers watch Blizzcon live aswell.
    Yeah, we are paying that. People pay way more for Pay Per View boxing matches, that they can know the results later? My household we actually tend to have Blizzcon parties similiar to some peoples Superbowl Parties. We do it for Blizzcon/Extra Life/E3 Typically. Its fun to watch it live with your friends. Sorry it hard to comprehend that some people would spend money for an experience, irregardless if there is a news dump afterwards.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    They actually look pretty good. Not a bad reward imo, how many mounts do you need? You're paying for the ticket to watch ads remember. You were already ripped off buying it in the first place
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    Then don't buy it ?

Rocket science, I know
    I'm not buying it........

And you think that's worth $50 0_o
    I've spent 50 dollars on a lot less. It just depends how much money you have and how you value it.