Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Thank you very much!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you.

So, I've been looking at files from the ptr. And I've seen a lot of stuff about what I assume is Tyrande's scenario. Spoiler alert!
    So I've been looking at the files and there's several skyboxes for darkshore. They feature Elune in crescent and full moon state, and it appears that it does something to Teldrassil.
    Teldrassil is no longer burning and red, but burned out and blue.

Pictures! https://imgur.com/a/28kz29y

My speculation from it, is that Tyrande calls upon Elune to put out Teldrassil and call upon the kaldorei spirits like she did with Ysera.
    Interesting find! What would be the point in putting out Teldrassil, though? It's pretty badly charred, unless it's also going to grow back a little bit afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Raid was unlocked right after Blizzcon, like 3 weeks after launch. Second part is just bullshit.
    I was done in one hour total. That's a fact. If you can't have it that you're wrong, just leave dude.

Thank you very much!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you.

So, I've been looking at files from the ptr. And I've seen a lot of stuff about what I assume is Tyrande's scenario. Spoiler alert!
    So I've been looking at the files and there's several skyboxes for darkshore. They feature Elune in crescent and full moon state, and it appears that it does something to Teldrassil.
    Teldrassil is no longer burning and red, but burned out and blue.

Pictures! https://imgur.com/a/28kz29y

My speculation from it, is that Tyrande calls upon Elune to put out Teldrassil and call upon the kaldorei spirits like she did with Ysera.
    Why would you not just assume it finished burning and/or was put out by heavy rain?

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Interesting find! What would be the point in putting out Teldrassil, though? It's pretty badly charred, unless it's also going to grow back a little bit afterwards.
    I imagine it would be at least a morale move. Instead of watching it burning, it could appear cleansed by Elune. It may not be habitable, but at least the visual reminder of the fire would be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I have no idea. They wouldn't regrow it or renew it would they? It brought be back to the quote "As the Night Warrior, Elune is said to have gathered the souls of the righteous fallen from the battlefield and spread them across the sky as stars.". Elune did exactly this to Ysera, she gathered her soul and brought it to the sky as a constellation (stars). I was thinking that she's doing it again to the thousands of night elves that died at Teldrassil.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Mages have blink. Ice lance, but nearly worthless without a proc. You act like mages can cast anything while moving. No you people take small issues and blow them completely out of the water. You think your spec is the worst in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Then you have a class like shadow priest. How are they more mobile than shaman? Dots is about all.

- - - Updated - - -

7.1 was good, but imo 5.1 was better. 8.1 is looking great imo.
    Mages also have ice flows, brain freeze procs, instant cast blizzards, comet storm, etc. There really is no comparison to mage mobility, but I do generally agree that mobility is not that much of an issue for elemental.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Why would you not just assume it finished burning and/or was put out by heavy rain?
    because there's several giant blue effects going into the tree in the 2 available skyboxes with Teldrassil. And what appears to be a sphere in the middle that I would assume would be Elune (the moon alligning with Teldrassil). But that's just my speculation. It seemed to much of a coincidence to have Elune appear in the sky, turning to crescent and full moon, surrounded by orange ash, and at the same time Teldrassil being cleansed in blueish light.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Raid didn't come with the patch. It released way later. Also 1 hour of story content at best.
    I mean it came in the patch. It wasn't unlocked until later. That's like saying none of the Broken Shore counts as 7.2 content because it was time gated.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

because there's several giant blue effects going into the tree in the 2 available skyboxes with Teldrassil. And what appears to be a sphere in the middle that I would assume would be Elune (the moon alligning with Teldrassil). But that's just my speculation. It seemed to much of a coincidence to have Elune appear in the sky, turning to crescent and full moon, surrounded by orange ash, and at the same time Teldrassil being cleansed in blueish light.
    The "effects going into it" are the smoke trails coming out of it. It seems far more likely that it is just blue because of lighting, similar to how much of Ashenvale is purple. Also, this is a thread for specifically discussing unreleased content, you don't need to spoiler tag your posts.

5+ Year Old Account
    - Questing islands Crestfall & Zul'dare
    - Allied races Kul Tiran & Zandalari
    - Paragon options for 7th Legion, Honorbound and Champions for Azeroth
    - Najatar raid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Mages also have ice flows, brain freeze procs, instant cast blizzards, comet storm, etc. There really is no comparison to mage mobility, but I do generally agree that mobility is not that much of an issue for elemental.
    Idk. I dont want to get into it. At least not in this thread. I do think they absolutely need a major damage buff, and adding the cd back to shocks seems dumb and petty. Im just saying they dont need a complete rework like some are suggesting.

The "effects going into it" are the smoke trails coming out of it. It seems far more likely that it is just blue because of lighting, similar to how much of Ashenvale is purple. Also, this is a thread for specifically discussing unreleased content, you don't need to spoiler tag your posts.
    Okay. I did so because I was advised by other posters, but if that's the case then I won't.
    And could be. It's speculation after all and we don't have answers yet. But I'll respectfully disagree that it's far more likely, or that it's how it will turn out to be. I find it way more likely for them to be connected. We'll have to wait and see. I'm not proud, I concede you may be right. It's just not my hunch

more timegates
    more promises not delivered
    more blizzdrones' mental gymnastics to defend lazy developers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BB8 View Post
    - Najatar raid
    Nah, I think zanalari and kultiran will be 8.1.5 along with Brawlers guild, WoD timewalking, and some other minor things. 8.2 is up in the air at this point. Could be Azshara, or it could be something else. Id be fine with Azshara being the final boss of this xpac. We can save Nzoth for his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Nah, I think zanalari and kultiran will be 8.1.5 along with Brawlers guild, WoD timewalking, and some other minor things. 8.2 is up in the air at this point. Could be Azshara, or it could be something else. Id be fine with Azshara being the final boss of this xpac. We can save Nzoth for his own.
    Only if the N'zoth expansion has caves.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    I was done in one hour total. That's a fact. If you can't have it that you're wrong, just leave dude.
    I looked on various youtube videos to refresh my memory. Every part takes about 15-20 minutes and we have 9 of them. And I'm talking how it looked ON LAUNCH, doesn't matter if you did with 7.3 gear, flying mount and don't giving a shit about any story.

Well actually I think it was once described that elune does that for night elfs in wartime. Probably in the old deleted lore pages from the official wow website. But you can find these still on wowpedia.
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2018-09-26 at 08:18 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BB8 View Post
    - Najatar raid
    Oof... you're a bit late on that prediction.

But hey I'll take the middle two options out and call it a 7.2 prediction if ya want.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean it came in the patch. It wasn't unlocked until later. That's like saying none of the Broken Shore counts as 7.2 content because it was time gated.
    Ok that means that Nighthold was 7.0 content eventhough it didnt release until late into 7.1. Got you fam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if the N'zoth expansion has caves.
    Nzoth expansion is continent under Northrend with lots of undead and 8.2 is Lich King boss. 8.0 boss is Yog. 8.1 boss is Cthun.