Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydpolen View Post
    Wow, so many people upset about the goodies that Blizzard are giving out. If you spend $50 for ONLY that, then I think you have priorities wrong or don't really know what Blizzcon really is about.
    I've seen every Blizzcon except last year (as I took a break from almost all of Blizzard games), and every ticket I've bought has been because I wanted to see the panels, talks and reveals. What I receive as Goodie Bag is just a _BONUS_.

I wonder, if MMO-C people bought tickets to E3, would they do it because of the panels or because they except some "OMFG GODLT GOODIES THAT I NEED BCZ THATS THE ONLY RESON I GO THERE!!!1!"?

I agree the WoW Virtual Ticket goodie is somewhat of a lackluster, but I also barely used the pets from earlier Blizzcons. Will I use Sombra skin in OW? No, I stopped play OW for a while. I'm still interested in seeing the cinematic they will show and the panels.

Then again, what else would someone expect of MMO-C comment section except a huge whine-train as usual?
    Welcome to the forums, It's literally this - EACH AND EVERY TIME blizz gives us ANYTHING lolo

WoW Classic being promoted as a new expansion ..... Blizzard LOOOOOOOVES money !

Ppl think that they are paying 50$ for ingame items instead for the event itself, lol. I like the horde cloack and banner, sadly i would never pay 50$ for just that, same as last year mount, not worth it if i am not interested in the event.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Are you trolling? It's +$5 from last year's price of $45.
    Yup, someone is talking without knowing it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Look at it this way boiz, this banner gives you one more thing to BM with after you've killed someone in PVP, yet even better, you'll be planting your faction's banner on top of them.

This is a gift to all my fellow BMers out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you’re going there in person, that’s one thing. But if you’re buying the virtual ticket, chances are you just want to be in on the giveaways. Let’s not act like this isn’t 2018 where the cinematic and the information they put out and the panels won’t be available from other locations. Get real. Act all high and mighty because omg blizzard has my heart, but that doesn’t excuse them from designing poor rewards. The whole point of them is to entice people to buy tickets, mind you. So I’m case you were unaware of that fact and really thought they were just looking to give you a reward for being a great customer, just keep in mind this is them selling product.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how limited. We talking Northshire Abbey into Westfall to completion, or literally just the immediate starting area and that's it. They need to specify how much content the demo has before I go for it. We shall see how drunk I get and end up just buying anyway lmao.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The opportunity to demo a game from 2005? boy where do i sign up?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    Yup, someone is talking without knowing it seems.
    Nah, I was wrong. I thought for sure it was $45, and even looked it up previously, but it seems the price cited on the virtual ticket page was for the goodie bag (which makes no sense).

Quote Originally Posted by Beastiel View Post
    The opportunity to demo a game from 2005? boy where do i sign up?
    Yep... you sign up here: https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/pro...virtual-ticket.

Wow happy i did not pre purchase the ticket this year. Blizzcons w/o murloc pets ain't Blizzcon.

Can't wait to hear more about WoW classic. I already played back then so i do not have a need for a demo were my toon will get wiped but it means 2019 release probably and a heavy focus on Classic for this year. BFA is enjoyable atm from a pvp player perspective. They fixed much from what made Legion PVP so wrong (templates), but being able to do old pve / pvp content again and running in blues without transmog will feel pretty good.

Everyone here complaining about cloaks (rightfully so) and I’m here pumped for wow classic beta

For those complaining about the pets the mounts, I get it, but they haven’t been special since they started giving them out digitally too

The only blizcon pets and mounts that hold value and worth a damn are the 05-09 blizzcons when you had to show to get the reward.

They lost all the luster once they became digital for all.

don't see the 40 euros for the product, instead weight it against the amount of time youre having fun. I think you all paid for something that did not bring you that much of quality time and paid much more for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    For those white-knighting for Blizzard, you don't get the main point.

It's not that EVERYONE buy it for the goodies - besides that many do in fact -, but the rewards in this year are way less interesting than in every other previous one.

Why drop the ball? Just add some exclusive mount/pet/both like you ALWAYS did and ta-da, everyone is happy. Instead, you add the least interesting cosmetic in the game. It's like giving OW or HoTS players an exclusive spray.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaede View Post
    If you’re going there in person, that’s one thing. But if you’re buying the virtual ticket, chances are you just want to be in on the giveaways. Let’s not act like this isn’t 2018 where the cinematic and the information they put out and the panels won’t be available from other locations. Get real. Act all high and mighty because omg blizzard has my heart, but that doesn’t excuse them from designing poor rewards. The whole point of them is to entice people to buy tickets, mind you. So I’m case you were unaware of that fact and really thought they were just looking to give you a reward for being a great customer, just keep in mind this is them selling product.
    I bought the ticket to see the panels live. I'm not poor, got plenty of money, so why not get the Virtual Ticket so that I can myself decide what panel to watch, directly from the source instead of watching some poor restream of a fixed panel?
    If you are poor, are not interested in the panels, then don't buy the ticket. Simple as that. Just read the news on MMO-C or something after the Blizzcon.

"Get real. Act all high and mighty because omg blizzard has my heart, but that doesn’t excuse them from designing poor rewards." Poor to whom? There are people that don't like pets but like cloaks. There are people that couldn't care at all about the bonus items (that would be me!). Are the bonus items incentive to get more people to buy the ticket? Yes, of course! Does it work? Yes for some. Then why complain? Because it's not a reward you are interested in?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by monteiro View Post
    For those white-knighting for Blizzard, you don't get the main point.

It's not that EVERYONE buy it for the goodies - besides that many do in fact -, but the rewards in this year are way less interesting than in every other previous one.

Why drop the ball? Just add some exclusive mount/pet/both like you ALWAYS did and ta-da, everyone is happy. Instead, you add the least interesting cosmetic in the game. It's like giving OW or HoTS players an exclusive spray.
    That is very subjective though. How do we know Blizzard hasn't looked into the statistics and noticed that the Blizzcon pets/mounts are barely if ever used? I never used my Murky pets except to show off for 1-2 minutes. A transmog cloak would (for me, not speaking for everyone) get more use/screen time than any pet or mount.

I never see Blizzcon mounts being used during my time in Orgrimmar. I have almost never seen Blizzcon pets being used in Pet Battles or that someone has taken them out in the world. Will I see the cloak transmogs after this Blizzcon? That remains to be seen. But I am quite sure Blizzard will keep a record to see the usage % and determine what rewards are being used the most, and use that as incentive for future tickets.

Glad I bought my ticket with gold. Wouldn't have been worth it to spend real money.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-09-26 at 09:29 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    A pet or a mount I would have bourght the ticket. A cloak no way!

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    RIP Murkduin and Murkvanas. We hardly knew ye...

- - - Updated - - -
    Those would have been AMAZING.

where the fuck is the mount ? instead of this worthless bullshit. Classic demo ? for fucking real ?

So far these Blizzcon rewards seem pretty lackluster compared to previous years, if the panels dont have something seriously interesting this year I think it will be a skip for me