Deleted

thoughts on stat squished time walking right now?

i hate it, trash takes longer then bosses
    i mean i wouldnt mind it that much but i need to do it 5 times (could be 3 tbh)

I hate that my rogue can't use his legendary daggers because "legacy set bonus lul"

Like seriously, fuck off with that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    I hate that my rogue can't use his legendary daggers because "legacy set bonus lul"

Like seriously, fuck off with that.
    good that you reminded me ill equip them for inspects

not tried it, i imagine since we lost artifacts and they we're like a 45% dps gain over non artifact weapons, blizzard probably hasn't adjusted for this in the squish so i guess timewalking takes 50% longer than it used to in legion?

sounds like a snoozefest to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    legendaries didn't exist in cataclysm
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    Dragon Soul says hi.

On topic: I miss being able to experiment with old sets and legendaries to absolutely wreck timewalking, it was a lot of fun. I haven't tried it since the squish but if it's even slower than before, I won't even bother trying.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I did them, used MOP legendary cloak and 2 Legion legendaries. The MOP cloak was my 2nd highest damage done over an instance and the Legion Legendaries worked as expected, as a result I completely obliterated the rest of the group on every trash pack and boss, we pretty much steamrolled all the dungeons. Maybe it's not representitive, but the dungeons really are not difficult, in the first timewalking dungeon I used my standard gearset and we steamrolled that too, I dunno why people think they are overtuned.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    I'll see my Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest and raise you twenty.

Equip both your bis Legion legendaries and any others you may have acquired (cloak from MoP and WoD ring) and you will have a grand ol time.

Be wary though, even with the hot"fixes" there are still major issues with scaling.

-Sylvanas still takes forever to kill
    -Soaking a flarecore on Jaina one shots you (just ignore them, the AoE is not that big)
    -Getting sucked in a void zone on the final boss in Stonecore ONE shots you. Solution here is to ignore kiting adds in the zones and just AOE them down
    -After you make Manastorm retreat in Stonecore, he immediately runs back and aggros (usually the healer) and brings everything with him. If you don't have a decent healer, you're 100% gonna wipe, it's hilarious though.

Would be interested to see what else people run into that's bugged or overtuned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Equip both your bis Legion legendaries and any others you may have acquired (cloak from MoP and WoD ring) and you will have a grand ol time.

Be wary though, even with the hot"fixes" there are still major issues with scaling.

-Sylvanas still takes forever to kill
    -Soaking a flarecore on Jaina one shots you (just ignore them, the AoE is not that big)
    -Getting sucked in a void zone on the final boss in Stonecore ONE shots you. Solution here is to ignore kiting adds in the zones and just AOE them down
    -After you make Manastorm retreat in Stonecore, he immediately runs back and aggros (usually the healer) and brings everything with him. If you don't have a decent healer, you're 100% gonna wipe, it's hilarious though.

Would be interested to see what else people run into that's bugged or overtuned.
    Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me, but wasn't the bolded part how it worked back in cata?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Just have the healer stand behind them. The adds will run in on their own. They definitely shouldn't be oneshotting tanks, though, so some tuning is in order.

Haven't had Manastorm do that, though.

Legiondaries being active because your effective level is <115 is nice, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BHD View Post
    Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me, but wasn't the bolded part how it worked back in cata?
    You just started near the entrance and moved towards the back wall. Adds spawn, run towards you and get stuck in the wall of voids. Still works fine.
    Boss still dies faster than in Cata, too.