Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I feel like my mythic+ cashe can onlu reward cloaks. Have recieved 3 cloaks in a row. And that pisses me off.

It took me 6 months to get deathbringers will. It's nothing new. Stop complaining.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    The loot system this expansion is completely fucked. The worst it's ever been.

The only way it could be worse is if they re-added Legiondaries.
    So it's at its worse now ... but if they implement a bad gearing system (worse than this one) from previous expansion it would be even worse? Does that not make legion worse than this one? DUD!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    This is when you're supposed to realize gearing in 2009 was (nearly) infinitely slower than in 2018
    2-3 items per month was a pretty normal gearing pace (from your main raids), and now you're all swearing and spitting when you don't have full Uldir gear after a few resets.

2-3 items in TBC? I wished that... 3 raiding nights per week and sometimes months went by without a single loot upgrade... Sure we had the tokens gear, but they were the 340 of today's game... And don't make me talk about vanilla...

People have 0 patience now. Every freaking major game out there gives rewards like there is no tomorrow for almost 0 effort, so they think they are entitled to get everything they want in 2 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    I feel like my mythic+ cashe can onlu reward cloaks. Have recieved 3 cloaks in a row. And that pisses me off.
    So far my caches only gives me items of which I already have way higher items equipped. Scrapper-loot...

Quote Originally Posted by Lightup View Post
    So I'v been farming for azerite gear since uldir release and I'm still wearing 340 gear.

Today I did normal heroic and a little mythic with bonus rolls and nothing .

Going to a m+ for a ring 2 run nothing I'm really starting to feel frustrated from this systems

Is it a common thing or am I just unlucky because I'm considering leaving because its not fun
    Meanwhile I get drops every single raid and mythic plus (chests). Must say it feels good. I probably kind of deserve it too. Since I am a very good player.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by Teiky View Post
    2-3 items in TBC? I wished that... 3 raiding nights per week and sometimes months went by without a single loot upgrade... Sure we had the tokens gear, but they were the 340 of today's game... And don't make me talk about vanilla...

People have 0 patience now. Every freaking major game out there gives rewards like there is no tomorrow for almost 0 effort, so they think they are entitled to get everything they want in 2 weeks.
    You know why? Couse thats how blizzard sistem is nowadays with the WF/TF sistem. Everyones getting ilvl really fast and people who get unlucky 2-3 weeks in a row where they get no loot/upgs in weekly or raids fall behind in a sense.
    I played vanilla, i know how it feels to gear slow, but i also played legion and now bfa and know what it means to get "free" items and also how it feels to get unlucky. When you see your friend getting WF/TF pieces and has 10+ overall ilvl higher then you doing the same exact content as you and you play togheter everyday its abit fustrating. Its RNG i know, but for example last week i did 8 mythic plus dungeons, at level 8 and 9 to get a base of 365+, excepting the fact that it had the worst affix ever untill it was nerf at the end of the week, without getting a single item as loot at the end of the dungeon. 8 in a fkn row, and when i finally got an item on my 9th mythic i just got a 365 ring wich was a downgrade from my 340 with socket.

People who keep saying "im 380 i just play the game, stop complaining" can go shoot themselfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    BFA is a reskinned Legion without artifact weapon, probably why i lost interest and stopped logging on, prove me wrong that its not.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifthappens View Post
    BFA is a reskinned Legion without artifact weapon, probably why i lost interest and stopped logging on, prove me wrong that its not.
    prove that WoW isn't still WoW? why would anyone need to prove you wrong on that?

Deleted
    So I'v been farming for azerite gear since uldir release and I'm still wearing 340 gear.

Going to a m+ for a ring 2 run nothing I'm really starting to feel frustrated from this systems

Is it a common thing or am I just unlucky because I'm considering leaving because its not fun
    Well, a lot of people wanted classic / TBC back. You have it now: Back in the days, you could have gone for months without completing your set because it simply did not drop. I rememer that after 9 months of weekly Ragnaros runs in classic, I still did not have my T-pants.

Versus that, it's still much better now. You'll have your Azerite eventually within the next couple of weeks. We're in week 4 of mythic, 5 of heroic raids, and people are already complaining that they don't get what they want.

I'm just as unlucky and also still wear 360 / 345 ilvl azerite items, but that's just how it is and I deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shifthappens View Post
    Being on a dedicated WoW forum, posting about WoW kind of proves yourself wrong, no?

I think that most people who play high end content and care about gearing agree with you. Again, I can get better gear from pvp than by killing mythic Ghuun..

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpymuppet View Post
    So it's at its worse now ... but if they implement a bad gearing system (worse than this one) from previous expansion it would be even worse? Does that not make legion worse than this one? DUD!
    Legion was better because it still had master looter, even though Legiondaries were awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Teiky View Post

With 2009 I was referring to WotLK (since it released November 2008), but yes TBC was even slower in fact! :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Legion was better because it still had master looter, even though Legiondaries were awful.
    How did master looter benefit you specific? Did you get more loot than others? Azerite gear is also tradeble

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpymuppet View Post
    How did master looter benefit you specific? Did you get more loot than others? Azerite gear is also tradeble
    scenario a:

guy gets a 355 azerite, then a 370 azerite then a 385 azerite

guy has all 3

scenario b:

guy gets 355 azerite, so another guy gets the 370 and another gets the 385

yeah its hard to see why ML would provide better loot for people

we get so many redundant loot, or suboptimal loot going to people it's not even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    This is when you're supposed to realize gearing in 2009 was (nearly) infinitely slower than in 2018
    2-3 items per month was a pretty normal gearing pace (from your main raids), and now you're all swearing and spitting when you don't have full Uldir gear after a few resets.
    Glad someone got to this before i did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    It's not supposed to be fun, we are not in 2009. It's supposed to be frustrating and keep you hooked longer.
    This is the most important post ever in MMO-champion and everyone should make this their mantra.

WoW since Legion - all fun/rewarding experience removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortarion View Post
    This is the most important post ever in MMO-champion and everyone should make this their mantra.

WoW since Legion - all fun/rewarding experience removed.
    i think you mean since MoP.
    Xelnath was right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    i think you mean since MoP.
    Xelnath was right.
    No no I know what I'm talking about.

In WoD there was a target, there was a goal, something to work for... whether it was the legendary ring campaign, or gear bought with AC's.

Remind me who is Xelnath and what did he say concerning this matter?
    Last edited by mmocc182f786f2; 2018-09-27 at 05:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    scenario a:

guy gets a 355 azerite, then a 370 azerite then a 385 azerite

guy has all 3

scenario b:

guy gets 355 azerite, so another guy gets the 370 and another gets the 385

yeah its hard to see why ML would provide better loot for people

we get so many redundant loot, or suboptimal loot going to people it's not even funny.
    why would 3 different ilvl drop from the same boss? And if not so, why did guy a not get 370 or 385? Its a massive upgrade for him as well. So could be just scenario A over again. btw you can trade in personal loot as well, so guy has 370, 355 drops for him, he can trade it to you. Now you have stuff as well.

Its not as black and white as you think