Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    The blue eyes were tied to skin colour, oddly enough. You may notice that Helf NPCs tend to have much paler skin tones and lack the darker ones.

Same deal with Wildhammer NPCs and tattoos.
    I noticed that.

the blue eyes are kept in different skin colors of the regular blood elves

Or maybe... they are already planning ahead of schedule the release of the Alliance High Elf Allied race?

*Enters in Defensive Stance due to incoming anti-alliance high elf posters replies*
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-09-27 at 02:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    our dream can come true! I think all the blood elves players were waiting for this!
    Actually I would prefer the eyes separated from the face. Golden eyes would match my current transmog (Tomb of Sargeras mage mythic set) but I don't like any of the faces golden eyes are on. I like my current face.

Blue eyes however I want because it makes sense and because I want to have the option if I so choose. Blizzard promised us extra customizations, and an extra eye colour option is a small request.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Or maybe... they are already planning ahead of schedule the release of the Alliance High Elf Allied race?
    No, Hazzikostas plays Horde, so they get anything they want. Enjoy your asspull gnomes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just imagine the tears of those that want high elf for the alliance... I hope this becomes a thing.

Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

*Enters in Defensive Stance due to incoming anti-alliance high elf posters replies*
    We will see the biggest whining in history!

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    No, Hazzikostas plays Horde, so they get anything they want. Enjoy your asspull gnomes.
    I don't like playing gnomes

I prefer Goblins & Vulpera to Gnomes... I don't know if that sounds strange, but i really do
    There is something about those little fellas that bothers me lol
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-09-27 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Actually I would prefer the eyes separated from the face. Golden eyes would match my current transmog (Tomb of Sargeras mage mythic set) but I don't like any of the faces golden eyes are on. I like my current face.

Blue eyes however I want because it makes sense and because I want to have the option if I so choose. Blizzard promised us extra customizations, and an extra eye colour option is a small request.
    I have golden eyes in my paladin! I want blue eyes in my hunter!

We should ship every single HElf/BElf/VElf thread participant somewhere to some remote Pacific Island, make a LAN there so they can talk about it till the Sun envelops the Earth.

And finally we shall have peace...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like playing gnomes

I prefer Goblins & Vulpera to Gnomes... I don't know if that sounds strange, but i really do
    Vulpera are 99% certain to go Horde.

The Juncker Gnome thing is derived from that datamined string (Juncker Island?) and the missing population of Gnomes outside Boralus.

Mecha Gnomes, Gnomes who have modified their bodies with technology, has been a fairly long standing (if quiet) request for either extra customization or even a fully fledged Alliance race. As an Allied race concept, they work.

At the moment though there is nowhere near information to see that they are going to happen with any degree of confidence. All we can say is the option is there.

The fifth set of Allied races is probably being announced at Blizzcon though and while Vulpera would be a shoe in for the Horde, nothing has surfaced for the Alliance beyond these Juncker Gnome whispers.

- - - Updated - - -

I have golden eyes in my paladin! I want blue eyes in my hunter!
    Would your hunter wear the tier 21 Nighthold normal set and be female?

Because if so I think I see what you are aiming for...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    We should ship every single HElf/BElf/VElf thread participant somewhere to some remote Pacific Island, make a LAN there so they can talk about it till the Sun envelops the Earth.

To be fair this isn't a HELF thread, although it will almost certainly derail. It's a thread about extra Blood Elf customizations, a legitimate topic of discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post

Unironically, just give this shit it's own board so I don't have to see it. What is it about elf fans that make them so terrible, is it just that you have to be terrible to identify with them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Unironically, just give this shit it's own board so I don't have to see it. What is it about elf fans that make them so terrible, is it just that you have to be terrible to identify with them?
    Ding, ding, ding!

The Juncker Gnome thing is derived from that datamined string (Juncker Island?) and the missing population of Gnomes outside Boralus.

Mecha Gnomes, Gnomes who have modified their bodies with technology, has been a fairly long standing (if quiet) request for either extra customization or even a fully fledged Alliance race. As an Allied race concept, they work.

At the moment though there is nowhere near information to see that they are going to happen with any degree of confidence. All we can say is the option is there.

The fifth set of Allied races is probably being announced at Blizzcon though and while Vulpera would be a shoe in for the Horde, nothing has surfaced for the Alliance beyond these Juncker Gnome whispers.

- - - Updated - - -

Would your hunter wear the tier 21 Nighthold normal set and be female?

Because if so I think I see what you are aiming for...

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair this isn't a HELF thread, although it will almost certainly derail. It's a thread about extra Blood Elf customizations, a legitimate topic of discussion.
    I do not look for anything, I want my blood elves to have eyes of different colors for the lore!

DH / mage green, hunter / warrior blue, paladin gold

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    Yeah, everyone who plays Horde is thrilled at Garrosh 2.0

No, Blood Elves aren't High Elves. Blood Elves are the majority of the survivors who chose to change their name to honor their fallen, the High Elves opted to maintain their identity and remain in the Alliance instead of sucking demon juice. If you want a fair-skinned elf race with blue eyes, the Alliance is there for you.

Or it will be if it ever gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    No, Blood Elves aren't High Elves. Blood Elves are the majority of the survivors who chose to change their name to honor their fallen, the High Elves opted to maintain their identity and remain in the Alliance instead of sucking demon juice. If you want a fair-skinned elf race with blue eyes, the Alliance is there for you.

Or it will be if it ever gets it.
    "high elves? blood elves are high elves"

-Game Director Ion Hazzikostas

I would be a bit more confident and consider 100% chance of Vulpera being announced as a horde race in Blizzcon 2018

And yes, i have read that datamined stuff about the abandoned Gnome Island. It really sounds like that, i fully agree.

Also the fact that Mekkatorque is a boss of the Zandalar Raid with his escape pod datamined, it clearly indicates that he will escape wounded and these new gnomes, whatever they are (mechagnomes? Junker gnomes? Sand Gnomes? Something else Gnomes?) will probably save him by making him a cyborg, probably. And he will be the ambassador who will bring them to the alliance, probably in the same patch as the Vulpera for the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Weren't these blue eyed textures already there for the high elfor npcs? Or were those separate from the character model?
    High Elf's are a seperate race in the game files and not just regular blood elfs with a blue eyes Option that Players cant choose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    Yeah, everyone who plays Horde is thrilled at Garrosh 2.0
    Almost no one cares about the lore lul. Also I'd wager half or more of Horde players are happy to be le epin scourge 2.0, as evident by this forum or any other WoW site. And why does Garrosh 2.0 matter anyway, heroic greenskin Saurfang is just going to beat her, Horde will be proclaimed as most holy dindus again, face no consequences, and everything will be fine and dandy once more.

"high elves? blood elves are high elves"

-Game Director Ion Hazzikostas
    Yep, the Silver Covenant totally call themselves Blood Elves.

</Ion logic>

Oh wait, no they don't.

He may be game director now but he can't ignore what was established while he was still circle jerking at elitistjerks.com.