Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Awesome!
    @mantic: You might want to reach 10 posts on your account. Or you risk not being able to post as much as you want.
    Posts made in the fun stuff subforum does not count unfortunately.
    Where will my shitposts be accepted

Quote Originally Posted by mantic View Post
    Where will my shitposts be accepted
    That's a super good question.
    I tend to put mine in the video game forum. Always some thread there that is fun
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Can we move past this game already, it's not going to bloody happen. It' going to be time for the Christmas game before it starts :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Can we move past this game already, it's not going to bloody happen. It' going to be time for the Christmas game before it starts :/
    I had told Krayzy he could start a game with the current signups... Don't know what happened with that...

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    At this point, I think we can pretty much just consider our little community to be on hiatus. How long it lasts remains to be seen. I'll happily join any game that pops up, though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't feeling a little disheartened by our declining numbers. There's some posters who have vanished altogether and there's no guarantee that they'll return. Others still post on the site, though they no longer participate in these games. I don't blame anyone, mind you. Sometimes other stuff gets in the way. Sometimes interest is simply lost. So if nothing else it's been a lot of fun to hang out with people here. If it continues? Great! If it doesn't? Well, there's still the fond memories to cling to!

7+ Year Old Account
    Im here. Will play any game that pops, unless RL show up and prevents.

Im just waiting for a game to start

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Im just waiting for a game to start
    Pretty much this!
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

I'm here, checking daily, still willing to play.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I'm around and can be used if you need numbers for start or balance, but otherwise just following threads when they occur and go with others first.

I think a lot of us are around, they're just waiting for some form of activity with the games and what not

This game seems to have potential, better to report it for later imo. It also gives some time to tweak it a bit more.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I had told Krayzy he could start a game with the current signups... Don't know what happened with that...
    Yeah I have been out of town on vacation. I won't be able to run a game for a while. I could maybe play in one but my availability will be sparse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Yeah I have been out of town on vacation. I won't be able to run a game for a while. I could maybe play in one but my availability will be sparse.
    Rip.

So if anyone wants to start a new game with the current signups I give permission (I never put mantic in because they are still at 0 posts)

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Rip.

So if anyone wants to start a new game with the current signups I give permission (I never put mantic in because they are still at 0 posts)
    I could run one, but it would like be a very classic mafia since I'm not well versed with unusual variations.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Go for it

10+ Year Old Account
    A classic mafia is best after an extended break.

In before the next mafia features 12 suicidal jesters and a serial killer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    In before the next mafia features 12 suicidal jesters and a serial killer.
    If this happened I would be the serial killer. All of my kills would be in person. Guess I better get my passport in order.