Deleted

Anyone ever bought LoL Account?

Hey, as in the title. Anyone willing to share their experiences with account buying? Maybe someone regularly buys them?

I tried to sell a League of Legends account with 100+ skins, RP points on it, and all the champions, but the price offers were so low it wasn't even worth it. You may have to have a cool username to play it off.

I've sold several alt accounts I had (despite LoL being unplayable garbage I did, in fact, play it pretty often back in the 2010-2011 era). I had several level 30 alts I made to play with friends who were new to the game, including my main account (that was on/off perm bans for TOXXIE LANGUAGEZ).

Sold the alts for like 10 bucks because they had relatively nothing in terms of skins and heroes. My main account sold for 70 bucks because it had a bunch of stuff on it.

Last I knew the dumbass who bought my main got it perm'd again and probably can't figure out how to ask nicely for an unban.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2018-11-23 at 11:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shnappz View Post
    I tried to sell a League of Legends account with 100+ skins, RP points on it, and all the champions, but the price offers were so low it wasn't even worth it. You may have to have a cool username to play it off.
    Where did you try to sell it and what were the price offers?

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Try PlayerAuctions.
    How many accounts did you buy from there? I once bought a cheap one from PA but it got banned for botting a few weeks later. On a different forum I came accross this site advertising, seems like those are handleveled (and kinda expensive) but cant the real owner take it back?

Quote Originally Posted by gamer113 View Post
    How many accounts did you buy from there? I once bought a cheap one from PA but it got banned for botting a few weeks later. On a different forum I came accross this site advertising, seems like those are handleveled (and kinda expensive) but cant the real owner take it back?
    I have never bought an account on PlayerAuctions, I've only sold them. It's a pretty secure platform if you buy from reputable/highly rated people, but like anything like this it's a little bit of a 'buyer beware' situation, since you never know how the account was leveled or if it was stolen from a third person. Check a seller's reviews and rating history and try to buy from someone reputable.

why would you buy a laugh out loud account?

I'm not. : D: D: D: D

Deleted
    Hey, I already buy sometimes and it worked very well, you should always be carreful when doing that. Always search 4 the saffest ones. I know about this guys that are experts in *snip*

Don't advertise. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2018-11-23 at 11:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah why would I level an account to 30, just easier to buy an unranked account and go to town.
    Hey everyone

Closing this down, buying/selling accounts isn't a topic that's appropriate here.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not the appropriate place to buying/selling accounts. We don't allow that here.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |