Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Does anything work correctly with bfa? Timewalking is garbage

Everything looks inconsistent and unbalanced with bfa.

1. They overdid it with arena pvp rewards yet they left mythic+ exactly the same and more aids than before, I made 50k gold in one day spamming arenas.
    2. 2v2 gives significantly less conquest than 3v3 even though 3v3 is faster than 2v2!
    3. They removed some of the best legion cosmetics for no reason at all yet they demand you to turn exalted with legion factions to unlock allied races
    4. Warfronts and island expeditions are both disgusting
    5. Mythic+ affixes are completely unbalanced, fortified is far stronger than tyranical
    6. They changed the tank mechanics after several expansions without even informing anyone and now everyone blames the tanks
    7. Azerite system is completely broken and very confusing, I have to reforge everytime I want to be healer or dps or tank

Now on top of this they added this timewalking quest which rewards a 355....... for completing x5 dungeons who feel harder than mythic +8 on tyranical

wtf is going on with blizzard? it feels like they don't care anymore or they try to make the game as annoying as possible to prepare us for the vanilla release?
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2018-09-27 at 03:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post

1. They overdid it with arena pvp rewards yet they left mythic+ exactly the same and more aids than before, I made 50k gold in one day spamming arenas.
    2. 2v2 gives significantly less conquest than 3v3 even though 3v3 is faster than 2v2!
    3. They removed some of the best legion cosmetics for no reason at all yet they demand you to turn exalted with legion factions to unlock allied races
    5. Mythic+ affixes are completely unbalanced, fortified is far stronger than tyranical
    6. They changed the tank mechanics after several expansions without even informing anyone and now everyone blames the tanks
    7. Azerite system is completely broken and very confusing, I have to reforge everytime I want to be healer or dps or tank

Now on top of this they added this timewalking quest which rewards a 355....... for completing x5 dungeons who feel harder than mythic +8 on tyranical

wtf is going on with blizzard? it feels like they don't care anymore or they try to make the game as annoying as possible to prepare us for the vanilla release?
    What? Did you seriously expect better loot from Timewalking? The content grants you 335+ gear, it isn't meant to gear up a raider, it is meant to prepare players with gear.

And the Timewalking dungeons are easy, people should just follow the mechanics and not be idiots.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Each their own, but ill share my thoughts on these points of yours.

1) Dont really agree with this all that much. PvPers have been asking for a way to make gold again. Ive done a lot of arena this xpac. You sometimes get a box when you win (fairly common, but not always). Those boxes have roughly 60g in them. They sometimes have an item you can vendor/disenchant/scrap. And if you are really lucky, a mats box with herbs and fish. I guess I can understand this complaint as in PvE raids/dungeons you dont really make money but spend money. But it is nice to make a little money through pvp for once....especially with the cost of flask/potions for raids.

2) 2v2 should give less conquest then 3v3. And 3v3 should give less then RBG. I dont really understand this one. I am just happy we can earn rewards and stuff in 2s again.

3) What cosmetics? Mage tower are only one I know of that were removed and they gave lots of warning on that (and by the end of legion, they were all easy and could be just be zerged down). Allied races arent meant to just be "free". They have lore and stuff to unlock. But ok, I can understand the frustration of wanting to play as X race but not wanting to go back and earn it. Everything should just be free I guess or something.

4) Fair points. I rather enjoy Warfronts but I really do understand why others dont. I dont need gear from them so I just que for a couple to mess around but I get this one. Island Expeditions I happen to like. Im glad rewards got buffed and ive making some gold off them getting transmog items to sell in AH. I wish they would add more modes then just pull big and aoe them down. But I thought I read 8.1 they are adding new type of objectives....building on them. But yeah, I can see why people dont like them.

5) Can't say I agree with this at all. They both have pros and cons. Ive been spamming 10s with my guildies each week. There are some we groan if the trash is buffed and others if certain bosses are big. The teeming/fortified combo felt awful...ill admit to that one. Before the expansion hit, I was already gloomy about infested but after I saw it for the first time, its really quite easy.

6) They seem to change tank mechanics nearly every xpac. I really cant comment on this one. I dont play a tank, havent heard any of the tanks I play with complain, havent noticed a problem. But going to just pass this one.

7) I dont hate the Azerite system but I think it needs some love or major tuning. I carry pieces for different specs. Some traits feel just awful and thats not fun to play with. I just dont like how azerite pieces can be a pain to get. Im using 340 (345 now with the +5) now for most of my pieces cause they have the ideal traits, were everything else I have is 370+. That just feels bad to pass on a 355+ type of gear cause traits are so bad that the main stat wont boost it. I dont miss set bonuses. Was a fan of legion weapons but hating having to level each one up (like the necklace leveling system a lot more then leveling each weapon).

As for timewalking....ive been pugging them and I gotta say I have 100% different feeling. Every boss just falls over, my groups are just smorcing everything. I think the only death ive seen was my own. Jaina on End of Time timewalking (I think thats the name, I never remember), I went to soak a bomb on the ground and it one shot me....next time ill pop a defensive.
    Edit - Looking online, looks like some people are having trouble, some minor tuning problems /shrug
    Last edited by Rabbit; 2018-09-27 at 05:32 PM.

They did do a hotfix recently but yeah timewalking is still broken because it was rushed out to the live client.

I did 5 timewalking dungeons and yes they were more difficult than I expected but the only times people died was "SHAAAATTTTEERR" and maybe a few random deaths on trash. I'm a mythic raid healer and did +20s in legion so maybe my skill level is higher than the average person that is going into timewalking and I'm a holy paladin with beacon of virtue, but it wasn't THAT bad. I would say that a group of LFR/normal people would have a lot of trouble. Timewalking is supposed to be casual content essentially equivalent to a heroic dungeon. They probably forgot that we don't have the same secondary stats that we did in legion and tank mitigation has been nerfed.

I'm kind of on the opposite side of the coin. I did the dungeons, and it felt way easier than the past timewalking events I've done. I blew by the 5 dungeons incredibly fast.

Deleted
    Timewalking dungeons don't fell harder than mythic +8 lol

we just three maned one, after our healer and one dps left

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post

1. You're actually complaining about TOO MUCH reward for doing PvP? WTF is wrong with you.
    2. 2v2 Conquest reward should be raised closer to 3s. One extra person in the team shouldn't constitute a 250% increased Conquest reward. That's stupid.
    3. Removed some of the best Legion cosmetics for no reason at all? Do you mind explaining more instead of making a vague claim? If you mean Artifact Challenge Skins, I'm gonna stop you right there, and ask you kindly to stfu. They explained that more than they needed to.
    4. Warfronts and Expeditions are "disgusting"? Just more opinionated whining, I guess? They could be better, and they should be actual PvP (not AI), but c'mon dude, you're just crying.
    5. I haven't done enough keys to agree or disagree. I don't know the state of the affixes.
    6. They informed EVERYONE about the tank changes. There were discussions and threads about tank threat well before the Beta. You're just lying, or playing coy. The information was there for anyone who was interested when the announcement was made.
    7. If the Azerite system is confusing for you, this explains SO much.

Timewalking is easy post hotfix. They even nerfed the piss out of Grim Batol which was the only hard one. They're harder than Heroics now but barely at the level of Mythic+0.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    Stop lying. Azerite system is a P.O.S.

Cataclysm timewalking is always a difficult mess. I farm TW a lot but I completely skip the cata one. Not saying there are no issues with it, but it's just the nature of the beast

LOL timewalking is hard?
    holy shit lol

Probably had more wipes in those 5 cata timewalking dungeons then i had in the last 20 mythics, mainly due to a terribly large amount of one shot or as good as mechanics, on one of the dungeons i also watched the guardian tank who was 360 ilvl frequently getting chunked away 50%+ hp.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma443 View Post
    Stop lying. Azerite system is a P.O.S.
    Care to point out the exact lie in that sentence?

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry my english
    I usually que to island expedition and dungeon, so...
    right before last boss at timewalk i received invite to island expeditions o_O
    2nd timewalk i received invite to island after last boss, accepted and got ported to zuldazar with 30min deserter debaff.

Harder than m8, wat?

Finished my weekly quest in just under an hour. Timewalking dungeons take around 10 minutes. What exactly is the problem?

To make 50k gold in arena in 1 day is spending an entire day playing arena...

Before players thought that PvPers needed to have more rewards, now it's too many rewards...

I wasnt surprised, just another thing the "B" team forgot to look at when they garbage squished everything.

Bleh, just what we needed another regurgitated list of why "BFA is Trash", we get it guys, you hate it.

I mean this is clearly just a crap troll post but still, why even bother? I know I am replying to a troll and I shouldn't but I find it so curious why people post crap like this over and over.