Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

EU servers with queues, what year is this???

When was the last time this happened? Even to enter battle-net launcher I was in a 5min queue. What happened? What did I miss??

Also, now my blizzcon 2018 cloak is bugged now, is entirelly green when this morning it was working fine.

Last edited by vitor210; 2018-09-27 at 06:32 PM.

Unusual amount of players? Maintenance work on some of the login servers? Ask Blizzard.

Everyone is quitting the game and shitload of ppl in queue.Figures.....
    The Man in Black: “They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same.”
    Jacob: “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Quote Originally Posted by Willhouse View Post
    Queue happens if number of players is above some capacity set by Blizzard, which can, conveniently, be lowered to reduce hardware costs.
    In other words, your snark is invalid.

BfA is a huge success, just like everyone told you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Willhouse View Post
    Did you know that Blizzard set the maximum capacity? So, as far as you know half the people can leave on a server and magically it can appear as full. Probably not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean my server had queues all throughout legion and the bit of bfa that I bothered to play so not sure this is noteworthy. Even during HFC I remember queuing to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    I mean my server had queues all throughout legion and the bit of bfa that I bothered to play so not sure this is noteworthy. Even during HFC I remember queuing to get in.
    Oh you crazy super servers and your ques. Last que I remember was start of wrath and maybe 2 weeks into Cata. Now if I see a que, I know its some kind of bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCool View Post
    Queue happens if number of players is above some capacity set by Blizzard, which can, conveniently, be lowered to reduce hardware costs.
    And that is conspiration theory, unless you have proof that they lowered the capacity ofc.

I'm not saying they didn't btw, but to claim that they did without any proof is simply put, silly.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    And that is conspiration theory, unless you have proof that they lowered the capacity ofc.

I'm not saying they didn't btw, but to claim that they did without any proof is simply put, silly.
    Why should I actually care to "prove" that to you?
    Last edited by MrCool; 2018-09-27 at 08:33 PM.

Deleted
    high-pop server, todays log-in queue was premiere for BFA not exclusivly me, but several others reported in /2.

also several reports in /Arathi Highland chat on missing bonus-roll option at worldboss and massive lags.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why should I actually care to "prove" that to you?
    Because the simplest explanation is that the server is full because of higher than normal volume

Trying to come up with excuses - "Blizzard must have sneakily lowered the server cap" - to continue the WoW Is Dying And Subs Are Leaving By The Millions agenda is laughable
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Because the simplest explanation is that the server is full because of higher than normal volume

Trying to come up with excuses - "Blizzard must have sneakily lowered the server cap" - to continue the WoW Is Dying And Subs Are Leaving By The Millions agenda is laughable
    Maybe, maybe not... who could prove that? Why should we care?
    I can't prove they lowered the capacity.
    You can't prove there is higher than normal volume.
    Both possibilities exist.
    Last edited by MrCool; 2018-09-27 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post

When was the last time this happened? Even to enter battle-net launcher I was in a 5min queue. What happened? What did I miss??

Also, now my blizzcon 2018 cloak is bugged now, is entirelly green when this morning it was working fine.

Well since EU is like 10years behind, id say 2008.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe, maybe not... who could prove that? Why should we care?
    I can't prove they lowered the capacity.
    You can't prove there is higher than normal volume.
    You made the claim, you back it up, it's not up to us to prove the opposite, mainly when the most logical reason is that the server is full because there is just more people playing on it than normal.

'This game is dead'

I had the same a couple of days ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    definitely. Instead of assuming people might actually be playing, we should assume blizzard is lowering the server capacity to make it seem as such....

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard started to sell its servers, so remaining ones can't handle even current population.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    You made the claim, you back it up, it's not up to us to prove the opposite, mainly when the most logical reason is that the server is full because there is just more people playing on it than normal.
    Why would I bother to back up my claim?
    Your claim is not proven either By the way, "server capacity are lowered" is not the opposite claim of "more players than normal".
    If statements A and B can't be both true at the same time, being unable to prove statement A is true doesn't imply nor prove statement B is true.
    Last edited by MrCool; 2018-09-27 at 09:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would I bother to back up my claim?
    The opposite claim is not proven either
    Because the opposite claim is common sense.