Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    You don’t seem to get time walking. It shouldn’t get faster and faster every expan it should stay the same lvl as the current expan dungeons.
    Not current expansion. It should be as difficult as it was during that expansion, at that level in that ilvl gear. For instance, at the ilvl Blizzard puts you for TW in Wrath it was still pretty faceroll and a super quick instance. Now you have the complete opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Always hate cata timewalking, random groups just wipe on them for some reason where as say TBC/WOTLK you just run through them :S

The things i do for a 0.1% chance of a mount....
    It is because Cata sucked ass and so did it's dungeons...

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    because they used to be even easier.
    Were they really easier? Or are your memories just a bit 'compromised' because you recall doing them with last-tier gear, and compared to doing them now with pre-tier gear they seem harder than they used to be?

You're supposed to soak the flarecore in end of time but doing so hits you for 16k hp when you have 14k.

Seems fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Were they really easier? Or are your memories just a bit 'compromised' because you recall doing them with last-tier gear, and compared to doing them now with pre-tier gear they seem harder than they used to be?
    wow do you people have any idea of how TW works?

you seem to think end tier gear = better in TW.

care to explain how?

there's not more gem slots, it's not higher ilvl, in what way is it better than the uldir gear?

ilvl 100 and ilvl 7000 gear are equal in TW if they are lowered to ilvl 50, you realise that right?

15+ Year Old Account
    I did them today and they we really easy. Granted I had a friend from big dumb guild tank them which is world 17 right now.

End Times was a bit silly prior to the hotfix, especially the ghouls on Sylvanas which almost required you to save and pop your cooldowns to kill barely on time. Acceptable in M+, not in queued content.

Oh and Stonecore, but Stonecore has never not been a total shitshow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    because modern wow-players are bad nothing outside of mythic can be even slightly difficult.
    Nothing spells difficult like the tank getting chunked and healers being unable to keep up with spamming ST healing on them. And DPS doing a combined total of less than 2k on mobs that take forever to kill. You have no idea what you are talking about.

I admit the tank I ran one with was a total idiot and just ignored a mechanic and him being one shot was entertaining to say the least.. but I am not not sure that's how it's really suppose to work in que and forget content.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    They're not overtuned. People are just ignoring mechanics.
    Bullshit. Jaina's flame cores one shot you when you soak them without immunties. Priest mob are impossible to kill if you can't dispel the shield. Pretty sure there's even more stuff that i don't know about or can't remember.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    jainas firecore 1shots
    priests shield infront of jaina are like twice their health
    black circles at last boss in stonecore 1shot
    sylvanas' ghouls got so much hp you need heavy dmg on em to just kill one

and many many more, its not even about being hard, theres some downright bullshit goin on right now
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Glarolas View Post
    Oh god, I've done plus 10s that went smoother than Stonecore yesterday lol

Gotta learn to interrupt the big elementals at start and hen kill sentries stat. It’s hilarious how bad some players are.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexaholic View Post
    I keep seeing people complain about the Time Walking Dungeons, and how over-tuned they are. I'm a Vengence DH, and I just don't see / feel it. We did our 5 last night, in like maybe 1.5 to 2 hours. Pulled 2 to 4 trash packs at a time. Don't people just want to walk in, and faceroll these things? People complain things are too simple, then turn around and say things are too hard. I just fail to see it.
    Well the Content is definitely a lot harder than what it used to be, it's somewhere on the same Level as low m+ keys.

If you're in a premade Group then ofc you won't struggle with it, but Timewalking is LFD, which means that random People and even low lvl People will join your Group.

I've gone in them as both blood and vengeance and from a tank's point of view, it's no more or less overtuned. I do slightly less damage now than when I was fully geared in the last expac, but it's fine. The issues I have are that the groups that que for it are completely brain dead. Tanks healing for more than the healer is doing at this early point in the expac where everyone is relatively low geared (despite the stat squish) is pretty unacceptable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I admit the tank I ran one with was a total idiot and just ignored a mechanic and him being one shot was entertaining to say the least.. but I am not not sure that's how it's really suppose to work in que and forget content.
    No excuse. Interrupting on old content is no different than in new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    No excuse. Interrupting on old content is no different than in new content.
    Content that was several years ago and not necessarily fresh in people's minds.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Content that was several years ago and not necessarily fresh in people's minds.

A cast bar is a cast bar. No excuse for bad play, regardless of what expac or how old the content is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Yes because they globally buffed enemy HP by 300% 9 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    The issue is of scaling mainly. TWD are a different experience in terms of scaling it seems depending on your class.
    I have ran them all so many times over the years but there is definitely something wonky going on with the recent cata ones. As a prot pally tank I am normally 2nd or 3rd in DPS on trash packs in current dungeons. I was last on every pull in the 5 TWD I did the other night. I don't need to pull more dps than dps but it is an indicator that scaling is off. That and it took forever to down packs, without a doubt longer than normal.

I have no major complaint though, they were easy enough and I enjoy returning to them for a time.
    It is annoying dealing with new players that don't know mechanics but it is even worse dealing with the jerks that won't listen to simple instructions and talk trash when you try and explain important mechanics.
    Your part about scaling is so true. I haven't played my monk yet but in previous TW events WW was so stupidly OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    You don’t seem to get time walking. It shouldn’t get faster and faster every expan it should stay the same lvl as the current expan dungeons.
    except they aren't staying the same. They're going Slower because things are improperly tuned because of the Squish
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything