Poll: Did you afk for your free welfare epics?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    The last Warfront I did we kicked two AFK'ers because they never got off the damn airship just before finishing.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't lose Warfronts ... you just get into a state where you don't win either.
    You can lose though..

I voted yes, but in reality I only "half afked", getting some wood, watching something on my other screen, getting some wood, watching something else on my other screen.

The thing is just so boooooooooring man, and you can't really "rush" it, so why bother?

Quote Originally Posted by Kreo View Post
    gives you kick and STD.
    This is why I'll never do any kind of neural interfacing with technology lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PlazaPlaza View Post
    Stop playing this game what you don't like anymore. Or are you addicted or something. A game is supposed to be fun, just fyi.
    Holding out for Blizz to make it fun
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Deleted
    I always checked for AFKers and let them be kicked. So i voted No

I've been ask in warrants multiple times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Same terrible mentality exploiters and cheaters use, go play an offline single player game and leave WoW to those not so self centered.
    Current Rig
    Intel i5 3570K | Corsair H100 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | R9 390 8GB | G.Skill 16GB | Intel 520 Series 180GB | 8TB in HDDs
    Seasonic X-760 760W | 27" U2711 Dell | Corsair 600T | Logitech Z506 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    I've been ask in warrants multiple times.
    I was going to say the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    No way. No fucking way people complain even about this. You slack in any instance group, you deserve to be kicked out.
    dude its the age of the PC SJW Millenial.

The age where your supposed to "ask your baby for permission to change their diaper" ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
    Same terrible mentality exploiters and cheaters use, go play an offline single player game and leave WoW to those not so self centered.
    If the content is so bad it is afkable it falls on the devs to make it more challenging .

10+ Year Old Account
    If people knew they could afk for free gear no matter how "good" the content was people would still go /afk because most of WoW's playerbase are lazy and bad at the game anyway. There's LFR for them, and when they are done with that why would they not /afk in Warfronts while they make lunch?

Also, "ask in warrants". Eh? I guess you're that type of player then. But don't fret, you'll get your welfare epics.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    If people knew they could afk for free gear no matter how "good" the content was people would still go /afk because most of WoW's playerbase are lazy and bad at the game anyway. There's LFR for them, and when they are done with that why would they not /afk in Warfronts while they make lunch?

Also, "ask in warrants". Eh? I guess you're that type of player then. But don't fret, you'll get your welfare epics.
    Thats why:

Warfronts
    Players who are Away From Keyboard will now be automatically removed from the Warfront.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushbunny View Post
    If the content is so bad it is afkable it falls on the devs to make it more challenging .
    People would still /afk though because they can, and there's plenty of moronic muppets in the game that wouldn't care about content anyway if they could /afk their way to welfare epics. Seen plenty of them and the few warfronts I did there were always more than two people afk for the entire duration of the battle. Of course with the usual 4k achievement points and only LFR progress. Glad a change like this is going through, the game is already catered towards laziness and free loot, don't want it to become worse.

While you're AFK in Warfronts, go look up proofreading.

People would still /afk though because they can, and there's plenty of moronic muppets in the game that wouldn't care about content anyway if they could /afk their way to welfare epics. Seen plenty of them and the few warfronts I did there were always more than two people afk for the entire duration of the battle. Of course with the usual 4k achievement points and only LFR progress. Glad a change like this is going through, the game is already catered towards laziness and free loot, don't want it to become worse.
    The solution is to tune it so it needs all 20 members participating. The idea it is afkable makes it afkable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushbunny View Post
    The solution is to tune it so it needs all 20 members participating. The idea it is afkable makes it afkable.
    ???

It will remove afk players, therefor it will have 20 members participating. What are you trying to say here? To make it more challenging?

???

It will remove afk players, therefor it will have 20 members participating. What are you trying to say here? To make it more challenging?
    Yes, I figured that was rather clear. Though making it a battleground would help as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bonewax View Post
    Ya know blizz if your content wasn't so bland and repetitive people wouldn't afk to get free gear from it. Just sayin.

Untrue. In every single expansion + the core game people have gone their ways to get gear by doing as little as possible. It's just made easier now and there's not a lot of punishment for doing so.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Never AFKed, just used my healers and actually had a fairly frantic time each time, since I was usually the ONLY healer (or at least the only one that tried).

made the only one warftont through the first iteration of attack.

never bothered with it again. don't want to waste my time on it even afking