Poll: Whom would you prefer as Allied Race: Ogres or Mok'Nathal?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Whom would you prefer as Allied Race: Ogres or Mok'Nathal?

Personally I prefer Mok'Nathal. They are the best of two worlds.

Ogres.
    Mok'Nathalie are just orc culture with a twist #37 (I know we can lazily describe anything by over simplifying like this, I just feel like we could use a race with a slightly more varied culture atm)

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't really want either one of them, but if I had to choose it would have to be Ogres. Purely because Mok'nathal look too much like Orcs and we just got an Orc allied race - no need to overdo the orc stuff!

If I can be an Ogre Rogue with two heads, Ogre. Under any other circumstances, Mok'Nathal.

I would prefer Mok'nathal because i know that Ogres won't happen. Mok'nathal are the best shot at getting anything ogre related and playable.

Ogre model - imagine the armor clipping or blizzard adjusting all the things for ogres, no female model, too big, animations need to be refreshed totally for player model.

Mok'nathal(rexxar model) - using kultiran rig that will have everything when it comes to animations and stuff, armors weapons adjusted after playable kultiran becomes a thing, easier to make female models because female kultirans are there. Overall fits allied race restrictions.

Kinga weird seeing people talk about this new mok'nathal model that they look like orcs. Compare two models side by side where rexxar model is stripped from armor and on the other side get stripped orc model, it's like comparing a banana to ferrari.

ye, female ogres is the most awaited thing in wow.

probably they will outnumber female dwarves ))

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Personally I prefer Mok'Nathal. They are the best of two worlds.
    Mok'Nathal, Ogres are just not luring enough.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Will pass - sometimes enough hassle trying to get through doors with a Tauren let alone ogre. Also the chaos of trying to get to something with a few ogres on mounts would drive me insane

Ogres. It's one of the races I have been waiting for.

Deleted
    I feel Orges deserve to be a fully fledged race. So high-breeds I guess?

Deleted
    Mok'Nathal, would love to make a hunter.

Ogres, they should have been the new Horde race in TBC, and they are still missing.
    Mother pus bucket!

As much as I'd love to see ogre playable, I voted Mok'Nathal because armor on fat bodies looks weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking how Rexxar' new model turned out, def Mok'Nathal!

I would personally like having Mok'Nathal, although from a wider perspective I think Ogres would be better suited as an allied race, as they're more differentiated from what we currently have.

5+ Year Old Account
    TO be really honest, after the new toy ehm i think its Korvok's disguise, i strongly believe that Blizzard will never implement Ogres as full Allied/new race just because the ammount of Toys, items, beers and buffs that can turn you into an Ogre. We have Korvoks, the Ogre Skin, THe Ogre punch beer, the frostfire ridge Shaman Stone, so at this point of time Ogres should have been already a race on the Horde and seeing now how in Rexxar's model you can remove every piece of gear and finally see the true face of Rexxar/Moknathal.

I see moknathal as the orc race #3, a bit modified orc model like the kul tiran human models are.

Ogres bring something different, as they might have a head with one eye or be a two head ogre. And the model would be unique, and also something that many people have been asking for a while.

However i have so many alts that im sure i wouldn't play any of these two races... only if they topped the mag'har character i created.
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-09-28 at 02:34 PM.

Neither of them
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

I want Ogres. I want the big fat bastards. I want the Roman wannabes that use elementals and Gronn as gladiators and mounts.

I don’t want the half-assed halfbreeds that are just yellow Orcs.

I want Dr. Pepper, not Dr. Pip.

Mok'Nathal. Because we would never be able to have 2 headed ogres and name them properly, since for some reason, Blizzard doesn't allow us to use apostrophes.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.