Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Zug-zug. Maybe Blizzard will bamboozle us and there'll be a second rebellion but this time it will be crushed lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    At this point, I'm expecting a Tortollan to show up just as we're about to land the finishing blow on Sylvanas to declare that they have suffered more than any other and that she should stand trial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    At this point, I'm expecting a Tortollan to show up just as we're about to land the finishing blow on Sylvanas to declare that they have suffered more than any other and that she should stand trial.
    Can't wait for the Aluminum Scourge. Who's going to yell "Northrend is Free" at the end?

Then she'll escape to an alternate Azeroth with the help of a bronze dragon and sides with Arthas to form the iron scourge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Can't wait for the Aluminum Scourge. Who's going to yell "Northrend is Free" at the end?
    Damn you, dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    The funny thing is, the people inventing theories were actually right that the assassins aren't from Sylvanas, since she tells you twice he is to be caught alive. But they were still wrong too because it's Mists 2.0.
    another troll to save the day! i bet you, very soon we are gonna have essays written about how blizzard is troll biased.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Dagger in the Dark 2: Green Vol'jin

If this isn't a red herring, Blizzard has officially started the retread.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    MoP 2.0 it seems. The amount of alliance bias is disgusting.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirn View Post
    Dagger in the Dark 2: Green Vol'jin

If this isn't a red herring, Blizzard has officially started the retread.
    Well, considering the PC has sided with Saurfang, taken in conjunction with earlier Blizzard statements about Sylvanas facing a "reckoning" and all that, there's really only one way for this to turn out.

And let's be honest, given their design decisions lately, I don't think they're actually intelligent enough for red herrings.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    MoP 2.0 it seems. The amount of alliance bias is disgusting.
    I beg to differ. The amount of horde bias is disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    BUT THE STORY IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME GUISE!

Honestly, I hate this shit so much.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

10+ Year Old Account
    She'll drop her pre-Legion chest, pants and belt (a la Archimonde) to fulfill the desires for HD slutmog. Just you wait.

Given how ridiculous Illidan's was, death is honestly a better fate.
    can u imagine though.
    kill mythic bosses to recover 20 soul fragments of sylvanas
    recover naaru object, showing us cut scenes of sylvanas' death
    As sylvanas dies she whispers, "Lor'themarrrrr....." forever breaking Nathanos' heart
    Then! oh shit then! we fight anduin and on mythic, the final phase is Sylvanas tearing her way out of his chest like a freaking chest buster! and you win there to free her! Sylvanasdan is reborn! We must follow her into the Abys---Depths.
    To battle Nzoth!

Looking back at all that. honestly, doesnt feel all that unlikely.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    another troll to save the day! i bet you, very soon we are gonna have essays written about how blizzard is troll biased.
    Maybe Zandalari troll. Also, we're up to three people now opposing Sylvanas and the rest of the patch helping Nathanos and her. Is the rebellion going to be some kind of cuck coup where Baine brains her with a totem while she isn't looking and hastily files a note of surrender and eternal friendship before anyone notices?
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Probably AU Arthas
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Arthas probably for maximum keks. Oh god, the saddest part is that I can see this actually happening. What better way to bring back a popular Warcraft hero so they can piss all over their legacy than to involve time travel!

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Zandalari troll. Also, we're up to three people now opposing Sylvanas and the rest of the patch helping Nathanos and her. Is the rebellion going to be some kind of cuck coup where Baine brains her with a totem while she isn't looking and hastily files a note of surrender and eternal friendship before anyone notices?
    This time he'll cut off all three of his horns so they get the message.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rend Blackhand View Post
    Baine will be warchief then he will die to nobody and we have Gallywix warchief who goes super evil then next raid will be Siege of Bilgewater. After gallywix died it will be Thalysra as warchief who will do nothing and die then we have Mayla as warchief then she turns evil for Siege of Highmountain. After that its Talanji warchief who dies after doing nothing then siege of Draenor with evil warchief geyah'rah and so on until the end of WoW
    alliance do need more titles regarding horde cities.
    hordebreaker and conqueror of orgimmar are getting stale.
    need thunderbluff butcher and destroyer of bilgewater or some other edgy thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Probably AU Arthas
    Arthas probably for maximum keks.
    Well I suppose they have to put that new Arthas model to good use somehow.

Oh god, the saddest part is that I can see this actually happening. What better way to bring back a popular Warcraft hero so they can piss all over their legacy than to involve time travel
    They've gotten pretty good at that. They've ruined every MU Old Horde character. Literally every single one. By the time they get around to ruining Arthas, they'll have this down to a science.

10+ Year Old Account
    bro, hes gonna send his OTHER horn to the golden...i mean...high king. XD

- - - Updated - - -

Arthas probably for maximum keks. Oh god, the saddest part is that I can see this actually happening. What better way to bring back a popular Warcraft hero so they can piss all over their legacy than to involve time travel!

- - - Updated - - -

lol beat me to it

no way Sylvanas dies.
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    bro, hes gonna send his OTHER horn to the golden...i mean...high king. XD
    He already chopped off that horn in Before the Storm.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

7+ Year Old Account
    A friend of mine always says i'm to hard on wows story. After crap like this I don't think i've been hard enough.