Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Translation: MRA wannabe hardass hates strong female characters.
    Where were you righteous screechers when Tyrande was reduced to a braying moron screeching for Malfurion when the world was on fire? Or when Vereesa was portrayed as an incapable buffoon who needed Rhonin to guide her hand? Suddenly 'Talanji' is a strong female character, but Jaina is just a 'crazy psychobitch' right? Lol stfu
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

Quote Originally Posted by Night Lolwarrior View Post
    Where were you righteous screechers when Tyrande was reduced to a braying moron screeching for Malfurion when the world was on fire? Or when Vereesa was portrayed as an incapable buffoon who needed Rhonin to guide her hand? Suddenly 'Talanji' is a strong female character, but Jaina is just a 'crazy psychobitch' right? Lol stfu
    I don't recall Vereesa ever being portrayed as an incapable buffoon who needed Rhonin. When they first meet, she hates him because she felt he was useless and a waste of time / resources for their mission. Her opinion of him changes throughout Day of the Dragon, but never to the point where she becomes truly dependent on him to do things.

Also Tyrande was always a braying moron screeching for Malfurion. When Archimonde showed up in WC3, the first thing she did was awaken him. Even after seeing Jaina's forces and the horde fight against the Legion and the scourge, she still wanted to slaughter them. Even though Malfurion saw that they could help push back Archimonde. Which in the end, is what happened. After Medivh slapped her around a few times. Like he did with Thrall and Jaina beforehand
    Last edited by Volardelis; 2018-09-29 at 02:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    This whole "Everything with Female leads is SJW" nonsense is getting old really fast to be honest.

People who scream "SJW REEEEEEEEE" are worse than the SJW's themselves.
    Well said.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

This whole "Everything with Female leads is SJW" nonsense is getting old really fast to be honest.

People are merely noticing a pattern. Noticing a pattern is rather symptomatic and nobody can be blamed for noticing it when it is so "in your face" as this.

Still, WoW is one of the few games that can get a pass on this because they've been creating female protagonists a long time before everyone felt it was "mandatory".

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    People are merely noticing a pattern. Noticing a pattern is rather symptomatic and nobody can be blamed for noticing it when it is so "in your face" as this.

Still, WoW is one of the few games that can get a pass on this because they've been creating female protagonists a long time before everyone felt it was "mandatory".
    To me, as long as they are a well developed character, I couldn't give too shits about what race, gender, sexual preference etc they are. However, the SJW crowd and the pure anti-SJW crowd both get upset when a character is X or Y.

Hence why I said they are just as bad as each other.

What gets be angry though is when the writers kill off a character that had promise, such as Vol'jin in Legion. He becomes Warchief in MoP, only to be side lined in WoD, to end up dead in Legion. He is getting some love now in BFA, but to me, it feels like it is to make up for his lack of development in WoD. I wished it was Vol'jin who killed Garrosh to be honest, making good on his promise.
    Last edited by Volardelis; 2018-09-29 at 02:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this thread took a turn.

OMG reading this post is more entertainment than playing the game, hehehehehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Well this thread took a turn.
    right into a cesspit, requesting exterminatus.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°

Oh, I agree with you entirely. Was not my intent to come across like this was my complaint.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Honestly a good death for mekatorque and open the door for a new gnome leader is not a bad idea. He has been under utilized and getting some new gnomish characters involved is a good idea.
    Fizzlebang, master summoner FTW. Then summon's Jaraxus to enter the war.

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Honestly a good death for mekatorque and open the door for a new gnome leader is not a bad idea. He has been under utilized and getting some new gnomish characters involved is a good idea.
    Tell me how has that been working for the darkspear? I’ll give u a hint it didn’t change anything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    They just killed Varian and Tirion last expansion, both big name, lore heavy important humans, what are you on about?
    Well Tirion was neutral...still doesn't excuse all the suffering and and negligence...lack of care for other races that aren't Human...look at the allied races...only one that has any real backstory or lore is the Human.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Bolvar Fordragon, Tirion Fordring and Varian Wrynn would like a word with you.
    One isn't dead, and two died on the same day so many others did...including the Warchief of the Horde.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Well Tirion was neutral...still doesn't excuse all the suffering and and negligence...lack of care for other races that aren't Human...look at the allied races...only one that has any real backstory or lore is the Human.
    They killed Admiral Taylor, major character in Cataclysm and Mists, because 'Muh Nazgrim'; and what about Alleria, does she not have a backstory?
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

One isn't dead, and two died on the same day so many others did...including the Warchief of the Horde.
    Bolvar is a scorched walking corpse wearing the Lich King helm. He's been basically removed from the story save from very few snippet conversations with the death knights during the Legion expansion. He's as good as dead.

Oh, also: Rhonin and Admiral Taylor died as well.

Anyway, it's we still have a decent amount of humans dying, which goes contrary to your claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Great lets kill a non human instead of one of the two dozens humans they could have picked from instead.
    enough humans has died already very recently... king and highlord.. even thou blizzard filled thoose spots, doesnt mean humans should have yet another developed character because of unknown reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    enough humans has died already very recently... king and highlord.. even thou blizzard filled thoose spots, doesnt mean humans should have yet another developed character because of unknown reasons.
    Again they lost two and got more than half a dozen well developed new ones.

Deleted
    Would be funny if mekkatorque turns into muradin 2.0, where he experiences death and shadowland stuff from a "save" distance, only to return some time and warning us all about da boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Again they lost two and got more than half a dozen well developed new ones.
    You can never stop the wave of human (potential).

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've had some time to think and sleep, I think mekkatorque will not die.

Instead he'll do a Mimiron where they can't bring him back from ice and near death but they will transfer his soul into a mechagnome and thats mechagnome allied race. The text between Gallywix and king gnome mocks him 'Seriously, this guy is really obsessed with machines. Makes me think he wants to be part robot or somethin'!'.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Yeah, let's pretend the Dark Iron don't have more lore to themselves than any human kingdoms!

And fort he Lightforged and the Void edges it's more a case of terribad writing that is focusing on "the new hype thing of the moment" instead of taking already established allied races (like Jinyu, Fulborgs, High Elves or Broken).