Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    Well they did say this

So we should be fine, right?
    "We can absolutely trick you..."
    t. Man who has never tricked anyone in his life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Indeed, I'd definitely want to return to a Horde that went back to what Thrall/Saurfang stood for. Better than what we've had since then.
    Right? One of the biggest things I'm excited for Classic, storywise, is having a chance to play a Horde character who isn't handed a mustache that must be twirled twice a week to maintain Horde membership every other expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Well they did say this

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, and if THAT isn't a good indication of the total mess Blizz made of the Horde's lore in Legion and BFA I dunno what is.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Well they did say this

WHAT? When they said that, can you provide a link pls?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    Sylvanas ordered to burn Teldrassil. It was burned by the Horde.
    Sylvanas is the reason the horde were in Darkshore in the first place. She ordered the invasion. She lead the invasion. She ordered Teldrassil burned. She is not just an internal horde problem. Trying to have Saurfang assassinated pales in cmoparison to what she did to the night elves.

Calling it now, 9.0 will be Wrath of the Banshee Queen

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    You spelled Calia Menethil wrong.
    no, shes gonna be the light-touched undead alliance allied race.
    *gags uncontrollably*

Oh man, that's hilarious.

Don't get me wrong, I love how the Horde constantly has a laughable identity crisis. But it seriously needs to pick a side. Being both not only makes it looks stupid from a political point, but the fact that the pendulum of Horde politics is that volatile, they should just remove the warchief position altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    Oh man, that's hilarious.

Don't get me wrong, I love how the Horde constantly has a laughable identity crisis. But it seriously needs to pick a side. Being both not only makes it looks stupid from a political point, but the fact that the pendulum of Horde politics is that volatile, they should just remove the warchief position altogether.
    That may be where the Horde is headed - a council system, perhaps... or Thrall shows up.

To be fair it really is just Saurfang and maybe Baine who is making waves here.

While questing even Orcs seem to be pretty loyal to Sylvanas who if you think about it has given them alot of victorys of late and they at the bottom dont see the fractures.

Its not like when Garrosh sent his men to attack Sen'jin Village to put down a rebellion we aint really seen anything like that yet.

Most of the Horde foot soldiers prolly think Saurfang is dead and Sylvanas knew that all it takes is one war hero to make waves thats why she sends you to quetly end him.

This isnt the spark that sets off the revolution at least not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Caen3 View Post
    That may be where the Horde is headed - a council system, perhaps... or Thrall shows up.
    A council, like the one in those "leaks"? lol

I hope blizzard pays the writers who wrote Garrosh's story ark double seeing how they're using it again.

I too am pissed how they have treated Sylvanas and Saurfang and making us choose but lorewise and this is a lorethread there isnt any reason for a rebellion atm

Imagine if Saurfang turned up in Orgrimmar in 8.1 and screamed 'SYLVANAS HAS DESTROYED OUR HONOUR WHOS WITH ME TO TAKE HER DOWN' I wouldnt be surprised if everyone just looked at each other and thought nah i aint doing that shit again plus Sylvanas has given us an entire continent and led us to victory against the burning legion.

Its gonna take more than Saurfangs broken honour and surviving quietly being bumped off to spark this coup de'tat

Also Sylvanas couldve just announced and said he surrendered to the alliance like a pussy and refused to rejoin the horde when the horde busted out Talanji and burnt down most of the city!!

There was no Horde to see what happened when Saurfang was captured by the Alliance only we as players know cause of MMO champ and WoWhead.

Sylvanas couldve destroyed his reputation then killed him but instead felt it better to rub him out quietly using you, zappy boi and one of her best trackers.

Its so unfortunate and i just wished they killed off Saurfang at the battle for the Undercity.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-09-29 at 05:36 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    haha, every new patch the shitstorm just increase, its like a true hurricane

im just wondering the end, and its look funny, filthy and funny

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    "She won't be Garosh 2.0" may simply mean she won't be a raid boss, but may still die to us.
    By falling down the stairs, breaking her neck. Offscreen. :P

This is worse writing than when the Writer's Guild went on strike.

7+ Year Old Account
    another warchife dead
    what a pleasant game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GetCrunk View Post
    Blizzard: "Sylvanas is not going to be Garosh 2.0"

This is almost right copy of Vol'jin scenario
    without alliance
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Contender Saverem View Post
    Was kinda hoping she'd have a redemption story, but it looks like she's on her way of becoming 8.2's raid boss.
    Seriously, she killed at least a thousand civilians on on a whim because someone hurt her fee fees. How is she supposed to be redeemed?

At most she'll like Kerrigan pull a Kharma Houdini.

Kerrigan had one difference from Sylvanas, she was one of the three pillars of a franchise and she was the sole humanoid representive of an alien race that looks like CGI monster.

Sylvanas is neither and redeeming her is going to piss of most of the Alliance and a good deal of the Horde.

Blizzard can only lose with such a move.

We have plenty of RL people getting away with war time attrocities, there's no need for them to also be in our fiction.

She's also an illegimate leader on top of that given that Vol'jin was tricked into naming her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Alleria Windrunner View Post
    Sylvanas will die, fate demands that. And when that time comes, Alleria Windrunner must deliver the final blow, and redeem her sister by giving her the peace of a quick death. Alleria failed Sylvanas. She failed her little sister. The time has come to fix that mistake. This is Alleria's battle, not Saurfang's.
    Only if Alleria dies with her.

Hopefully you'll disappear if she do.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rend Blackhand View Post
    Baine will be warchief
    my worst nightmare

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    TBF, Baine deserves to die to some nobody, preferably some centaur from Desolace
    give this guy a cookie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

What has really poisoned the well with the Horde playerbase was that fucking warbringer cutscene!!

The burning and destroying of Teldrassil was a tactical necessity seeing how the Horde could never occupy that tree seeing how Nelfs are masters at stealth and assassination and the fact the very forest can come alive and butcher you! Had Blizz made Sylvanas do it cause she had to then iam sure we wouldnt even have this conversation but no Blizz had to do it didnt they even though militarily it was the right move to make.

They just had to make her a mustache twirler

This whole thing couldve been written so better that iam sure if they gave me call while i was high on booze and Rx Painkillers i could come up with a better story and it wouldnt be filled with plot holes and lets piss of the fans reasoning!