Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Vol’jin doesn’t like Garrosh for no reason: Saurfang doesn’t like Sylvanas for no reason
    "For no Reason"

Ok... You might've missed some storylines there
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Sounds more like Sylvanas is the Horde's villain while Alliance has another villain that hasn't been revealed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I have no idea why this is suddenly such a common opinion these days. Everyone despised it when it was the current expansion. It was absolute garbage and imitating it is not flattering for the game.
    I'm sorry you can't handle people liking MoP. Back during MoP a large amount people that actually stuck around and didn't quit quite enjoy it. I don't know where you're getting "everyone" from but it's simply not true.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I'm sorry you can't handle people liking MoP. Back during MoP a large amount people that actually stuck around and didn't quit quite enjoy it. I don't know where you're getting "everyone" from but it's simply not true.
    He was probably part of the Pandas are stupid and therefore the expansion sucks brigade that was big at the time.

Only ppl that started playing at MOP think that MOP was good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard loves repetition and inconsistent writing, so ofc is MoP2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    Hi I started in TBC and MoP was a great expansion. Got anymore assumptions?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

plot twist: Sylvanas kills herself.

10+ Year Old Account
    No reason for Vol'jin to hate Garrosh and no reason for Saurfang to hate Sylvanas...stopped reading after that because obviously a biased account.

But yeah...I guess in some peoples worlds being racist and or murdering innocent people aren't enough of a decent reason to dislike someone else.

Don't know how many "I hate bfa" threads we need from OP, nevermind all the false statements and faulty comparisons..

Anyhoo, I'm having great fun in BfA and had great fun in MoP, another similarity! All good.

7+ Year Old Account
    We will have a better mop then, the problem with mop was that Garroh did nothing wrong, and they turned him into Hitler

now they don't even need to turn her

If the horde turns against Sylvanas, I reroll worgen and wait for the alliance leaded by High King Genn to genocide the orcs and trolls.
    Tauren will die by themselves.
    They would deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    I blame MoP fanboys. Sure, the individual stories were nice, yet as a whole the expansion's storyline was really dump.
    Everything that was new and didn't involve previously established characters was great. It's like that in every expansion.

Hi Mr 2013 Account, I started at release and MoP was great. Thank you.

It’s gonna be funny when BFAs story actually turns out to be different from the MoP story and all these threads as usual were a complete over reaction to datamined information.

I wouldn’t put it past blizz to pull the same card out of a different colored hat but I don’t think this will be the case here. I actually have enjoyed the story so far (alliance side, haven’t done anything on horde yet) but regardless of that I highly doubt they’ll kill Sylvanas off like they did Garrosh or make us raid a horde city.

Raiding Zandalar isn’t raiding a horde city either. Zandalari aren’t in the horde at this point and it doesn’t belong to the horde at all. It’s raiding the Zandalari city which then brings them into the horde, so it’s not “another horde city omg!!!”.

Regardless though, I think people are over reacting. I see the parallels people are drawing (saurfang assassination attempt and revolution, sylvanas doing very bad things, etc) however the main difference is that she hasn’t actually hurt her people they just disagree with what she’s doing. Garrosh slaughtered any race that wasn’t part of the “true horde” including other orcs. Only thing she’s done is kill forsaken who she believed to be defecting. She wants to conquer the alliance but hasn’t hurt the horde through her endeavors which is different from Garrosh and a fairly huge difference as well.

At the most, I could see her being “removed” from the throne by saurfang but that’s about it. I wouldn’t really like this as it’s a pretty boring ending but we’ll see. She definitely won’t die.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I have no idea why this is suddenly such a common opinion these days. Everyone despised it when it was the current expansion. It was absolute garbage and imitating it is not flattering for the game.
    Not absolute garbage just lolzy bullshit with Pandas being morons trying to lecture the recently available world about emotions when they've done nothing but repress and shroud themselves in maladjustment, then the devs decided the 'fist pumping moment' for the Alliance was sharing a siege of orgrimmar with the Horde because it was officially in 'revolution' against Garrosh.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Honestly? Who didn’t see this coming?
    I've been silently screaming this for the past year in my head. I didn't think Blizzard was this retarded, I didn't think that they'd literally redo a plot that no one was happy with. And they're doing it. I don't like being the bad guys, but I don't like being the bad guys who then turn on the warchief out of nowhere even more :O

Also another connection to make, Dazar'alor=Purge of Dalaran. The Blood Elves were cemented in the Horde because of this and so are the Zandalari, where the Alliance King was hoping to put a wedge there... Jaina did the opposite xD
    But still, Lor'themar says in 5.2 that the Warchief needs dealing with, will we see Talanji saying the same?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    No mudmug, and no good class design. Shit ain't MoP for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The7 View Post
    That's great news, MoP was fantastic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Sounds good to me. With MoP being one of the best expansions I'd hope BfA be more like it.
    MoP's story was awful. The only nice thing about the expansion was gameplay and they certainly aren't copying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    They already stated that Sylvanas isnt going to have the same fate as Garrosh, just stop this...
    They also stated Teldrassil would be a twist. It wasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    Yea, it's not like Sylvanas is a mass murderer who raises the dead with no respect for anything and Garrosh was the exact same crap. I wonder why these two disagreed with their respective Warchiefs...
    Starting a war because your people are starving makes you a mass murderer? Also, I didn't know Garrosh raised the dead and had no respect for anything. Odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalSyn View Post
    I'm surprised no one has called you out of this yet, but wat!?!
    Garrosh literally tried to have Vol'Jin assassinated, and almost succeeded.
    Vol'jin, before the assassination attempt had already:
    -Threatened Garrosh with death
    -Attended numerous, subversive meetings
    -Appointed himself a check on Garrosh's power and sailed halfway around the world to tell him off.

Started in Vanilla. MoP was one of the better expansions class design-wise, and we've been dealing with garbage ever since. It's not WotLK, but it easily beats out Cata, WoD, Legion and BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Back on the thread:
    1. Blizzard themselves has said they are not repeating MoP 2.0
    2. Just because a tiny thing sounds familiar (only because you want it to be) doesn't mean anything else will be the same.
    3. If it actually was comparable, that would even be more proof that they aren't going to have us kill Sylvanas. Seeing as they aren't going to copy MoP.
    Look at this denial. "Teldrassil is going to be a twist guys. Maybe it's corrupted and Sylvanas is saving the planet?"

Quote Originally Posted by Thestuff1992 View Post
    however the main difference is that she hasn’t actually hurt her people they just disagree with what she’s doing. Garrosh slaughtered any race that wasn’t part of the “true horde” including other orcs. Only thing she’s done is kill forsaken who she believed to be defecting. She wants to conquer the alliance but hasn’t hurt the horde through her endeavors which is different from Garrosh and a fairly huge difference as well.
    Considering she has killed at least one loyalist just for attending that meeting disproves your first point. Your second point about Garrosh "slaughtering any race that wasn't part of the true horde" is completely wrong, too.

By the time Garrosh started the True Horde a good chunk of the Horde was in open rebellion, he had been threatened with death by his subordinates and disobeyed routinely, etc. The True Horde was a reaction to this, not the cause of it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    No mudmug, and no good class design. Shit ain't MoP for me.
    What's not to love about cooldowns being put on GCD so the first GCD timer of said cooldown is wasting waiting for GCD...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    They also stated Teldrassil would be a twist. It wasn't.
    In the simplistic mind of the Blizzard dev at Blizzcon going 'WE DUN NOE WHO DID IT BUT LULZ IT'S BURNIN' then 'ya actually it was Sylvanas AND the majority of the night elf race died with the tree' was the 'twist'. And enough dingbats on this forum were going so far as to say Genn or Jaina burned it, to old gods, to Azshara to the funniest one of all come from the people here unironically saying
    "Maybe it's corrupted and Sylvanas is saving the planet?"
    cause lmao, these forums. holy crap the stupid comes in tidal waves.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

Deleted
    Legion 2.0 hi (gameplay wise)
    The lore is uninteresting anyways in bfa...
    obviously just a filler addon
    edit: Jaina´s story is the only interesting part of this addon so far.