Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Can't believe they are doing something like this and they know they outright said this is not mop or old god expansion, I think the better solution of this is just quit the game, they already sacrificaded Garrosh, Nazgrim, Taylor and somewhat warmonger Varian just to repeat almost the same storyline
    I really wish Nazgrim had become the Warchief. :<
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    At this point, I'm expecting a Tortollan to show up just as we're about to land the finishing blow on Sylvanas to declare that they have suffered more than any other and that she should stand trial.
    so slyv will escape to another universe ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Remember in WoW when Sylvanas explained her actions for attacking the Alliance?

You know the conversation with Saurfang about how Genn wants her dead and there can never truly be peace?

You dont? Oh thats right cause it was never shown ingame instead it was something that was told in outside media so players who aint up to scratch with outside media or even knew that was a thing are left baffled and angry!

The lore in this game is so fucking borked and its blizzards lazy ass fault cause they dont like to show lore in game just hint at it and expect you to buy a book or troll the forums just to know what the fuck is going on and WHY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Who's Warchief then? Every other possible candidate is significantly worse. Especially since Baine seems to be runner up.
    Leave the spot open for a while and develop a character that actually has the basic abilities to lead them, because Saurfang has clearly displayed that he is unfit to do it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Leave the spot open for a while and develop a character that actually has the basic abilities to lead them, because Saurfang has clearly displayed that he is unfit to do it properly.
    Ive said it before but i honestly think we will be the leaders of our factions in the not too distant future.

Think about it? We are already commanders and leaders of our class so what is the next step except leader of our faction?

What about the Alliance you ask well High King is like the title of Supreme Commander in WW2 plus Anduin could very possibly die and he has NO HEIRS to take over so if he dies the house of Wrynn dies with him so who could take over?

We already have people running around with ashbringers and fucking doomhammers so clearly blizz doesnt care if people run around with warchief or high king titles over there heads and it would mean us using our command table not to just move 'heroes' around but entire Armies!!

Its the next logical step if we are to end this game as fucking gods!!

10+ Year Old Account
    And I'll take joy in lying/betraying her, she can get stuffed for all I care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaade View Post
    Seriously, she killed at least a thousand civilians on on a whim because someone hurt her fee fees. How is she supposed to be redeemed?
    They were people I didn't care about, also that tree looks pretty cool in flames and it brought about some ultra dank memes. So I give her a pass there.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    You werent alone. I tried to tell them.
    I didnt listen.
    No one listened.
    May someone take pity of them.

Deleted
    I would have preferred a properly developed Garrosh(or another Orc like Blackhand without Gul'Dan control or Orgrim) as leader of a somewhat honorable, in the eyes of the Alliance evil Horde, with Horde races getting their identities back, that they had in WC 3 and TFT, not just turning into another version of retarded light worshippers), but if i have to choose between Sylvanas and the crap that is Vol'jin, Baine, Thrall, Saurfang and their followers, i know what i prefer by a mile. I'd rather see Sylvanas coming out on top in that internal conflict, although it is very unlikely and wishful thinking. At least the Thrall fanboy's and Alliance players will enjoy seeing the Horde kissing Alliance feet again.

Saurfang should die already. Useless piece of shit character.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas should die already. Useless piece of shit character.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Sylvanas should die already. Useless piece of shit character.
    Have fun listening to suicidal faggot. He only cries, he did nothing useful. I hope he dies in unhonorable death by Sylvanas.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDaemon View Post
    Have fun listening to suicidal faggot. He only cries, he did nothing useful. I hope he dies in unhonorable death by Sylvanas.
    Have fun listening to genocidal faggot. She only cries, she did nothing useful. I hope she dies an unhonourable death by Saurfang.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deleted
    Blizzard needs to stop listening to the whining minority in wow fanbase.

It will never be good for those people, Thrall was to good hence green jesus.

Now Sylvanas is to evil.

those fans crying about honor while they have no idea of honor themselves.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLogic View Post
    Blizzard needs to stop listening to the whining minority in wow fanbase.

It will never be good for those people, Thrall was to good hence green jesus.

Now Sylvanas is to evil.

those fans crying about honor while they have no idea of honor themselves.
    Cata Garrosh was the good medium and look what they did to him.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

Deleted
    to all those wheeners who dont like sylvanas... the alliance (anduin) is there for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Contender Saverem View Post
    They were people I didn't care about, also that tree looks pretty cool in flames and it brought about some ultra dank memes. So I give her a pass there.
    Contender Sarawem about the Tuti massacre: They were people I didn't care about, also they look pretty cool hacked apart with machetes, so I give the Houthis a pass there.

The thing is that if you're okay with attrocities in fiction then you're okay with them in real life, despite outrage since it's socitaly expected, as long as it affects someone else.

Its funny how people still support Saurfang when because of him disobeying orders, tree was burned. I don't want to support him, he is beyond pathetic. If this is really mop 2.0 and Sylvanas dies then I lost all hopes in blizzard writing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Back then it was Sylvanas the one smirking. How damn fast things turn in the magical world of Blizzard.
    And you don't know who will be next. My money is on ba(i)ne putting on the mask. Because noone cared who he was before he put on the mask.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    And you don't know who will be next. My money is on ba(i)ne putting on the mask. Because noone cared who he was before he put on the mask.
    Someone has to be Azeroth's reckoning and deliver it from the CORRRUPTTTTTT
    might as well be him.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard