Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    Are we sure Sylvanas orders his death? Only reason I am unsure is I was reading through some of this stuff and it does not appear she actually orders him dead, the dark ranger says it comes from the warcheif but could the ranger have decided to go rogue?
    Sylvanas has the following dialogue: Let me be perfectly clear. You will find the traitor Saurfang. You will deliver him to me. And you will not fail me again.
    Now go. Remember your duty to the Horde. We have a war to win

So you are right. My mistake, I corrected it
    Last edited by KainneAbsolute; 2018-09-29 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    I fucking hate that Rastakhan dies. He was the only good "new" Horde Character this expansion.

Too soon, if you ask me.
    Agreed, I prefer Rastakhan, with his flaws, over "Perfect" Talanji. She's boring as hell, at least Rastakhan actually tried something. He made mistakes, and what, that makes the character more interesting than Talanji or Anduin the perfect white knights.

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    It literally says Mekkatorque survived.
    There is the following dialogue between Jaina and Anduin:

Jaina... was there nothing you could do for the High Tinker?
    No, I'm sorry. The mechanism used to freeze his body is unlike any of the magic I know.
    Anduin, is there nothing the Light can do?
    No. We tried. *sigh* We did have a victory despite the costs. I should celebrate with the others and yet...
    I think I understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    There's literally an escape pod model for him too...
    The escape pod is used but Mekkatorque is frozen. Jaina tries to dispel but she doesnt understand what kind of magic it is. The Alliance cant recover the Hight Tinker so they consider it a loss

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    You sure Xal'atath brings help to N'zoth? It looked more like one of his servants tried to use Xal to empower N'zoth's servants or something like that.
    "Hear me, N'zoth! I bring you a gift! In exchange, break the final seal, release me!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    so, the alliance kill rastakhan, and the horde kills nobody, im loving all this horde bias

next time the alliance will cry that was not enough since it is a "random troll" and demand they should destroyed 1/3 of zandalar
    Jaina is wounded and Mekkatorque is frozen by some kind of spell or mechanism. Jaina cant dispel it and the Light isnt effective

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Mekkatorque will probably wake up during the gnome disappearance mystery's solution. Will probably bring some gnome based allied race to the Alliance.
    My guess is lorewise, we trick Sicco Thermaplugg into thawing Mekkatorque (He loses his legs but likely survives). Either that or he somehow steals his body.

Tinkmaster Overspark would likely take over leadership of the Gnomeregan Exiles for the time being.
    Last edited by Aurabolt; 2018-09-29 at 02:47 PM.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Night Lolwarrior View Post
    Did you miss the part where the Horde kills the majority of the Night Elf race and lolstomps the Alliance army in a trap in Undercity, then burns SW to escape with a Zandalari prisoner who gets the Stormwind Fleet wrecked? You Horde fans are hilarious.
    It doesn't and shouldn't always be one for one Ally and Horde. We did just go all 'final solution' on the Night Elves so I guess it's time Alliance got some back

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Agreed, I prefer Rastakhan, with his flaws, over "Perfect" Talanji. She's boring as hell, at least Rastakhan actually tried something. He made mistakes, and what, that makes the character more interesting than Talanji or Anduin the perfect white knights.
    Talanji is the shittest character introducted this xpac. I wish the alliance would've killed her instead. Rastakhan is a badass that had a trex for a loa and bound himself to the loa of death

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the leak concerning the next allied race being junker gnomes might be a legit one. Maybe they are essential in rebuilding Mekkatorque?

I don't know how to feel about it. We finally, after almost a decade, advance the gnome storyline.

Another lovely tidbit; I hate most of the spoilers from 8.1, but Gallywix's non-introspection fits. :P

"Y'know, every now and then I think, should I have really told Sylvanas about this whole Azerite thing?
    If ya really think about it, if no one ever found out about the stuff, maybe we never woulda started this whole war.
    Coulda avoided burnin' down that tree, might still have the undead city... it really makes ya think, don't it?
    ... HAH! I'm just kiddin'! Of course I don't care about that stuff, I'm flyin' a freakin' mech that shoots lasers made outta the planet's blood!"

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    Anduin is losing control of the Alliance. Tyrande demands Anduin to help recover Darkshore. Anduin explains the Alliance cant because theyre figthing at Zandalar and Arathi. Tyrande decides to recover Darkshore by her own.
    Genn and the worgen join Tyrande in Darkshore after everything she and the night elves did for them after Gilneas fell.

You said nothing, Genn. What more could I have done?
    The night elves saved my people from our curse--gave us refuge in Darnassus.
    Countless gilneans died when it fell, boy. I nearly lost Mia.
    I won't let them endure the same fate we have--the Worgen will fight by their side.
    I'm sorry, boy.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-09-29 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Genn and the worgen join Tyrande in Darkshore after everything she and the night elves did for them after Gilneas fell.
    Thanks! I included it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Considering it might end up in junkergnomes as an allied race, I think the Horde is the real winner here. As long as they don't add the Vulpera.. if they do, then the Horde is the losing side.
    its the alliance itself who ask for shit gnomes...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    Jaina is wounded and Mekkatorque is frozen by some kind of spell or mechanism. Jaina cant dispel it and the Light isnt effective
    thats translate alive in my book

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Looks like the leak concerning the next allied race being junker gnomes might be a legit one. Maybe they are essential in rebuilding Mekkatorque?

I don't know how to feel about it. We finally, after almost a decade, advance the gnome storyline.
    We can rebuild him, we have the gnome technology.

Marjory of npcs who mean nothing since blizzard can pull from their asses as much as they want?

escaping from a prison is not a big deal, the burning also mean nothing cause it was just distraction

some ships= entire fleet, alright, but yeah the golden fleet will also be wrecked.

but invading zandalar and killing the god-king sure mean nothing, the big deal is broken from a prison
    You're forgetting that part where Tyrande does something only for Blightcaller to still survive oh and they had the temp head of the wardens and Delaryn with them so yeah Horde still get wins when the Alliance gets something. This expansion has shown the Alliance cant have anything without the Horde getting twice as much back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

You forgot about this SPOILERS!!!!

"Calia
    It is good to have you back with us, Auntie.
    Thank you. Anduin... I have heard rumors. About an old friend of mine. Calia.
    That... I'm not certain I can explain it, but I'll tell you what I know.
    Let's go inside and you can tell me."

Wonder what kind of rumors did Jaina heard about Calia(raising undeads maybe?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    -snip-
    can u first count how much belong to alliance in first place than horde ?
    Alliance can lose because they have way too much more than horde, at least ur wc2 heroes didn't turn to loot piniatas, unlike every single horde hero, sometimes twice (except Grom because no resources to do so)
    Even now alliance still hold far more than horde, so if horde lose 1 zone, they lose 10% of their land, when alliance lose 1 zone, they lose 2% as example
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

not gonna say im not, but someone in the alliance should have died too
    Ok and you guys are not getting hmmmmmm let me think VOL'JIN back Ohhhhh but wait he is a ghost so that don't count ohhhhhh but wait the Troll King is dead ohhhhh maybe oh I don't know maybe when VOL'JIN figures out that No'oth is the one that told him to pick your now EMO warchief SOOOOOO could it be that VOL'JIN get tohave a SAY in all this (witch btw I'd love to see ) What did as you horde players put it, "Anduin the cry baby BOY King" what did he get with HIS FATHER Varian Wrynn you know the ones that DEAD, all he got was a stupid pet talk nothing more. SO you Horde fan boys stop crying your getting Vol'Jin back.

its the alliance itself who ask for shit gnomes...
    There's Horde players who ask for Vulpera too. Both factions got these kinda players.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    You're forgetting that part where Tyrande does something only for Blightcaller to still survive oh and they had the temp head of the wardens and Delaryn with them so yeah Horde still get wins when the Alliance gets something. This expansion has shown the Alliance cant have anything without the Horde getting twice as much back.
    geetting more elves is never a win

you KILL a horde important character and they have to sacrifice a valkyr, something indispensable for the forsaken, but hey horde get some shit elves in return, waow so much win

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jayss123 View Post
    Ok and you guys are not getting hmmmmmm let me think VOL'JIN back Ohhhhh but wait he is a ghost so that don't count ohhhhhh but wait the Troll King is dead ohhhhh maybe oh I don't know maybe when VOL'JIN figures out that No'oth is the one that told him to pick your now EMO warchief SOOOOOO could it be that VOL'JIN get tohave a SAY in all this (witch btw I'd love to see ) What did as you horde players put it, "Anduin the cry baby BOY King" what did he get with HIS FATHER Varian Wrynn you know the ones that DEAD, all he got was a stupid pet talk nothing more. SO you Horde fan boys stop crying your getting Vol'Jin back.
    wtf are you trying to say, we do not get vol'jin back is just a talking ghost, and they bring him to make him look like a big fool to be tricked to put the warchief there, is that a fucking win? aaaay

Boring patch.
    Can we have an alliance extermination? That's what a proper patch should feature.

I mediate rise of subs an a yet again florid population of raiders.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    There's Horde players who ask for Vulpera too. Both factions got these kinda players.
    well, i have not problem with vulpera, they fit the theme, anthropomorphic animals, nomads, tribal, almost extinct by another race, they are ok

abut shit gnomes... the normal ones are bad enough...

well, i have not problem with vulpera, they fit the theme, anthropomorphic animals, nomads, tribal, almost extinct by another race, they are ok

abut shit gnomes... the normal ones are bad enough...
    Well, I'll have to agree. I don't think anything is as bad as a rebranded gnome race.