Thread: BfA is xD

Deleted

BfA is xD

Hi,

Yes, there will be more content in the future. Yes, BfA may or may not be better in the future. Blizzard is by far the richest gaming company in the world, yet somehow they allowed all that to happen.

I don't know how the BfA is for casuals (majority of players); however from what I have heard from my casual friends, there is no content. There is not much to do.

What I want to point out is the Uldir raid, which is probably the best thing done in BfA, yet so far away from being any good.

The tuning of the raid was decent. Except for Fetid Devourer, which was nerfed multiple times in a row (how did that made it from Beta to Live? Aka Kil'jaeden 2.0). It was a difficult raid, especially given the fact that it's the first raid of the expansion - which is a good or a bad thing depends on your perspective. Most guilds are still progressing.

Real problems in a competitive environment:
    - BUGS EVERYWHERE! When was the last time the game was so bugged, seriously? To give you an example: Mother Mythic was bugged and the lasers instantly killed anyone (even though by design and any means they shouldn't!) who wasn't standing in the middle of the room. It was fixed, but it took them way too long especially given the fact they received multiple feedback from US, yet somehow it managed not to be fixed instantly like it should. Another bug which was reported since Beta and still hasn't been fixed: players inside raid who are dead and get DC cannot log back into the game. Another: during first week progression, there was ~45 minutes period of time when players couldn't zone into the raid. Happened to Meeres from Method during G'huun progression IIRC and to thousands of other people. Or bosses randomly disappearing mid-fight (no, not reseting the boss by dragging him outta room or someone standing outside the room/too far - just randomly disappearing boss mid fight, which also happens i.e in Waycrest Manor or Temple of Sethraliss).
    - Master Loot removed. I believe there's been enough said on this subject. It is punishing for players who actually raid something, and is rewarding for top100 memexD guilds. Getting one item from 8 bosses+2x coin, which isn't even an upgrade for you yet you cannot trade it cuz hehe 390 ilv proc. Nice design! (indeed nice, for scrubs who wouldn't get any loot with Master Loot)
    - Whole azerite gear system
    - "There'll be no more class stacking." - Blizzard after noticing most guilds stacked 4-5 rogues for Fallen Avatar mythic in ToS. Hehe, guess again, most guilds used 6 rogues on Zul, some even 8. Four warlocks on G'huun as a must is also bullshit.
    - Blizzard not listening to constructive feedback at all.
    People are giving actual constructive feedback, but when the blue posts come up it's almost like they take the 'feedback' from the guy who's just saying 'azerite is shit, Plz change' and they just respond with 'more info and detail please'
    - M+ system not rewarding at all. There's no azerite gear, AP gives +- same AP as world quest which is total bs, no legendaries (so the thrill to grind, excitement 'will I finally get that legendary?' and reason to grind is gone) - only 370 which occasionally will proc and be an upgrade. On top of that, current Tyrannical vs. Fortified tuning is total bs.
    - class tuning. Blizzard reacts too slowly with nerfs/buffs. And as expected: feral druid, all 3 shaman's specs, shadow priest were totally useless.
    - why would you design a raid where for a maximum performance you want to bring only 3-4 melees (mythrax, g'huun, fetid). If you bring more, you're doing something wrong.

Also it was rly blizzard EINTERTAINING to see when they announced special mounts for ppl who bought 6 months gametime, right at the probable time of subscription decline. But that's marketing, whatever.

WoW has never before gave me so many reasons to quit. But somehow I still won't quit. Thus, I am part of the problem; keeping the blizzard machine money-making going on.
    Last edited by mmoc9707634f2d; 2018-09-30 at 01:37 AM.

Anyone else constantly getting a "transfer aborted" error when entering certain zones? First it was Durotar, then Azshara and Arathi, then WPL, among others.

I am really wondering whether this is your first mythic raiding tier. Compared to most raids Uldir could be called bug-free. Only one boss was really nerfed before majority of top guilds killed it. That has to be some sort of record.

I didn't really encounter all to many bugs that i would say it stood out from other expansions at the start to be honest? But... some stuff is very silly... as per usual. Like being lost a lot because you can't use a teleport is one of my favorites. On my first visit for shits and giggles the Teleport from Silvermoon to Undercity killed me despite phasing (and despite the TP worked just hours before)... i had abilities just... not do anything? ... Rest is pretty true tho, yea. But thats less a thing of being big and rich as a company and more a matter of listening and not being full of yourself. I still feel like "Lore" should be gut punched for 4 days straight for his arrogant, bullshit-bluepost that just emphasized how much Blizzard sits in a bubble and how reluctant they are to see their mistakes, even against evidence.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Nostrix View Post
    Blizzard is by far the richest gaming company in the world.
    Are you sure? Please do some research before posting nonsense.

However, I do agree on itemization issue and subpar quality of the game design in general.

No more bugs in this expac than any of the others tbh. There will never be no bugs tho that's guaranteed.
    Last edited by Shakari; 2018-09-30 at 02:18 AM.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

I saw your deleted post, edit and put one of the richest, not by far the richest.

Deleted
    Question is: are you paid by blizzard to post bs, are you raiding in some top50+ guild and you're clueless or just don't want to face the truth?

Everytime when there's some issue that is clearly and obviously fked up by Blizzard, there are some idk fanboys who are like "noo, everything's fine".

Wtf : D
    @Tic Tacs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peKy...youtu.be&t=116

"Bbbbbut nintendo is richer!!"
    Last edited by mmoc9707634f2d; 2018-09-30 at 03:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi,

Yes, there will be more content in the future. Yes, BfA may or may not be better in the future. Blizzard is by far the richest gaming company in the world, yet somehow they allowed all that to happen.

I don't know how the BfA is for casuals (majority of players); however from what I have heard from my casual friends, there is no content. There is not much to do.

What I want to point out is the Uldir raid, which is probably the best thing done in BfA, yet so far away from being any good.

The tuning of the raid was decent. Except for Fetid Devourer, which was nerfed multiple times in a row (how did that made it from Beta to Live? Aka Kil'jaeden 2.0). It was a difficult raid, especially given the fact that it's the first raid of the expansion - which is a good or a bad thing depends on your perspective. Most guilds are still progressing.

Real problems in a competitive environment:
    - BUGS EVERYWHERE! When was the last time the game was so bugged, seriously? To give you an example: Mother Mythic was bugged and the lasers instantly killed anyone (even though by design and any means they shouldn't!) who wasn't standing in the middle of the room. It was fixed, but it took them way too long especially given the fact they received multiple feedback from US, yet somehow it managed not to be fixed instantly like it should. Another bug which was reported since Beta and still hasn't been fixed: players inside raid who are dead and get DC cannot log back into the game. Another: during first week progression, there was ~45 minutes period of time when players couldn't zone into the raid. Happened to Meeres from Method during G'huun progression IIRC and to thousands of other people. Or bosses randomly disappearing mid-fight (no, not reseting the boss by dragging him outta room or someone standing outside the room/too far - just randomly disappearing boss mid fight, which also happens i.e in Waycrest Manor or Temple of Sethraliss).
    - Master Loot removed. I believe there's been enough said on this subject. It is punishing for players who actually raid something, and is rewarding for top100 memexD guilds. Getting one item from 8 bosses+2x coin, which isn't even an upgrade for you yet you cannot trade it cuz hehe 390 ilv proc. Nice design! (indeed nice, for scrubs who wouldn't get any loot with Master Loot)
    - Whole azerite gear system
    - "There'll be no more class stacking." - Blizzard after noticing most guilds stacked 4-5 rogues for Fallen Avatar mythic in ToS. Hehe, guess again, most guilds used 6 rogues on Zul, some even 8. Four warlocks on G'huun as a must is also bullshit.
    - Blizzard not listening to constructive feedback at all.
    - M+ system not rewarding at all. There's no azerite gear, AP gives +- same AP as world quest which is total bs, no legendaries (so the thrill to grind, excitement 'will I finally get that legendary?' and reason to grind is gone) - only 370 which occasionally will proc and be an upgrade. On top of that, current Tyrannical vs. Fortified tuning is total bs.
    - class tuning. Blizzard reacts too slowly with nerfs/buffs. And as expected: feral druid, all 3 shaman's specs, shadow priest were totally useless.
    - why would you design a raid where for a maximum performance you want to bring only 3-4 melees (mythrax, g'huun, fetid). If you bring more, you're doing something wrong.

Also it was rly blizzard EINTERTAINING to see when they announced special mounts for ppl who bought 6 months gametime, right at the probable time of subscription decline. But that's marketing, whatever.

WoW has never before gave me so many reasons to quit. But somehow I still won't quit. Thus, I am part of the problem; keeping the blizzard machine money-making going on.
    2018, and the tread of saying " This expac is shit " is still alive and well. Kek at asking for legendaries, The thing all the haters bitched about and now you want it back? Since you bring up the same old shit, Let me bring up some too...Why are you still here lol?

Question is: are you paid by blizzard to post bs, are you raiding in some top50+ guild and you're clueless or just don't want to face the truth?

Everytime when there's some issue that is clearly and obviously fked up by Blizzard, there are some idk fanboys who are like "noo, everything's fine".

Wtf : D
    " Shit, People are still having fun and I am mad its just me and a few others, Quick lets try to say something smart to make us feel better "

1/10 Lame. People like you armchair devs got us here, sleep where you shit. The rest of the world is making the best of it.
    Last edited by Reclaimer; 2018-09-30 at 03:12 AM.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

These are market cap numbers or in other words market value of publicly traded companies - has nothing to do with how rich or poor the company is, pretty sure Activision-Blizzard is much more profitable than Nintendo at this point which is also questionable since they got Fortnite on their platform recently and I'm too lazy to do the research.

Keep in mind by far most of Activision-Blizzard revenue comes from console, not PC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question is: are you paid by blizzard to post bs
    Aaaand all your validity is gone.
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

It's edgy to whine and complain about a video game. Be a rebel and let the tears flow.