Poll: When should BFA end?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Depends entirely on what they have in stock for the rest of the expansion. I want the azerite system to end via violent means but that does not mean the whole expansion needs to end. The next patch will give us more of the atrocious faction war crap, I could do without that, but it remains to be seen where it goes after that.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    8.1 may be launching around November, but most of the content won't be launching with it. Up to a month's extra wait for warfronts, new raid won't be out till next year, timed gated campaigns, no allied races till next year etc.

The S.E.L.F.I.E. patch parallels are more than justified; you'll be getting about as much at 8.1 launch as you did at 6.1 launch.
    So you have all the info?
    Release date of 8.1 including all features that come with it?
    We know what is in the patch.

War campaign will continue and is ofc "time gated".
    Broken isles campaign took 11 weeks.
    Artifact appearances: all time gated.

If they release everything at day 1 and go like: this is your game.

This post would be: played BFA for 3 months and ive done it all.
    All 3 or 4 raids of the xpac.
    Done all campaigns and gotten it all.

Bye WoW there is no content.

But if we get stuff staggered and on a thought out path, it is also a bad decision.

So:
    Make up your mind.
    Play the game, enjoy it and wait till there is new content or just quit right now because you can't be bothered with staggered content.
    Making post after post and saying it is all timegated doesn't help your case at all.

Can't understand all the hatred towards BfA, yeah they've messed up with a bit of the game play, but fuck me, the visuals are amazing, the way that kul tiras is visually is great, mountains and large housed quest areas, a giant living town to explore... I'm enjoying it...

But i've enjoyed all the x-pacs and still go back to them and visit all the time..

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    (do I need to put whole list with 8.1 features and compare it garrison updates/heirlooms in 6.1? Nah, I don't think I need)

Parallels to 6.1 justified? Dude, you are drifting from real world faster than universe is expanding. It's flat earth level, even raw facts won't convince you anymore.
    What are you going to do when you log in at 8.1 launch? Hardly anything, because most of it is uavailable and/or time gated. At least the 6.1 patch had the decency to have all its content available on day 1. When you put what is actually available day 1 side by side, it isn't much different.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    More like WoW should just end immediately.
    Hit the unsubscribe button -> uninstall the game.

Guess what:
    WoW ended immediately for you.

Ye, just cancel every other full-priced expansion after a years because of severe shortcomings. Don't worry, I'll gladly keep paying 50 bucks every single time, unknowing if I'm buying a product you're actually trying to finish.

Man, if my business had such 'loyal' customers I wouldn't have to work a single day for the rest of my life anymore.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    What are you going to do when you log in at 8.1 launch? Hardly anything, because most of it is uavailable and/or time gated. At least the 6.1 patch had the decency to have all its content available on day 1. When you put what is actually available day 1 side by side, it isn't much different.
    Any proof that back ups this claim?
    You have played the ready to play 8.1 patch?

Any interview or stream that told us that everything in 8.1 is time gated?

Please enlighten us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    No. People liked WoW expansions just fine before they had artifacts. Azerite while shit is still something to do. We dont need another WoD. Give us the same amount of stuff as Legion but seriously attempt to perform surgery on Azerite in 8.2 imo. Even adding a talent tree to the neck itself and some other smaller changes could make it a lot better.
    Because the expansions before artifacts were MoP and WoD, the 2 expansions with the best class design by far, which didn't rely on artifacts. Then Legion happened and they made specs shit baseline but made up for it with artifacts and legendaries. Then in BfA they removed artifacts and legendaries but didn't fix classes.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Augusta138 View Post

Please enlighten us all.
    Don't bother go look at his post history.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Please enlighten us all.
    Probably based on the fact that Legion was like that, and BfA as well so far.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Please enlighten us all.
    These are just how the systems inherently work.

Warfront - wait up to a month till it's your turn
    Island - keep waiting till it's finally on rotation
    Raid - wait till next year
    Allied races - wait till next year
    War campaign - drip fed a quest a week

Compare that to 6.1 where all the content was accessible day 1.

Deleted
    They are clearly not the same team. Throwing this expansion in the bin will do nothing to the next, like throwing a CoD: Black Ops won't give you a better CoD: Whatever Warfare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly none of that is unfixable. That being said, I don't think blizzard views it as anything they've done wrong unless sub numbers drop significantly. If that happens, they're more likely to abandon the expansion and make a new one instead of trying to fix what they fucked up in the first place. See: WoD. Though to be honest I think BFA might be worse than WoD at this point. I enjoyed the questing and some of the story from the zones themselves, and pvp is actually pretty decent atm. Beyond that the expansion is abysmal and the amount of work they'd have to put in to fix it probably won't be worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chubbybunny View Post
    Can't understand all the hatred towards BfA, yeah they've messed up with a bit of the game play, but fuck me, the visuals are amazing, the way that kul tiras is visually is great, mountains and large housed quest areas, a giant living town to explore... I'm enjoying it...

But i've enjoyed all the x-pacs and still go back to them and visit all the time..
    I don't think most people bought bfa to look at houses and trolls

15+ Year Old Account
    Wrong, because I still see it on my Blizzard launcher. Blizzard as a company no longer deserves the right to exist.
    Its a good thing that what you say and think means fuck all.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't know Blizzard had it in them to actually release an expansion worse than WoD. BfA has to be the worst expansion out of all of them.

Anyone who'd trade in BfA for WoD? I certainly would.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't like it, instead of complaining constantly about wanting it to end, just go play something else and leave the game for the people that do enjoy it. Stop acting like a clingy ex.

These are just how the systems inherently work.

Warfront - wait up to a month till it's your turn
    Island - keep waiting till it's finally on rotation
    Raid - wait till next year
    Allied races - wait till next year
    War campaign - drip fed a quest a week

Compare that to 6.1 where all the content was accessible day 1.
    You assume that we have to wait until next year for the raid and allied races, when that was never confirmed....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    I didn't know Blizzard had it in them to actually release an expansion worse than WoD. BfA has to be the worst expansion out of all of them.

Anyone who'd trade in BfA for WoD? I certainly would.
    It is actually not even close to the shittiness that was WoD.

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean, how old are you? Pokemon? Lol. I'm sure your life is going EXACTLY as planned. This guy. Lol.
    Thats pretty good this just proves my point about your being in this thread for no other reason then to troll and going right for the Pokemon coming from the guy with a fucking Trump face for his fuck back off to genOT and stay there as for how old I am take a fucking look its on my profile.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, how old are you? Pokemon? Lol. I'm sure your life is going EXACTLY as planned. This guy. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Thats pretty good this just proves my point about your being in this thread for no other reason then to troll and going right for the Pokemon coming from the guy with a fucking Trump face for his fuck back off to genOT and stay there as for how old I am take a fucking look its on my profile.
    Both of you, knock it off. Thanks in advance [ML]
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Both of you, knock it off. Thanks in advance [ML]
    Why is this shit show even open you closed the last do yourself and us a favor and close this one too for the same reason.

PS infract him for derailing and trolling and me for flaming.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019