Poll: Well?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    I would play an old fashioned RPG in the world of azeroth, tho. One with mod support (as like Skyrim), action combat, where we either chose to play one of the all time heros (thrall, jaina, varian, arthas etc.) or a generic char. In an open world without MMO-theme, with overpowered skills, as balance wont matter. With a dynamic skill system instead of classes (see Divinity Original Sin).
    I think they'd do better with an Action Adventure (which Diablo is sort of bordering on) or JRPG.

Still, i think they should try their hands on a single-player game again. Not everybody likes multiplayer.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by G3 Ghost View Post
    I agree. How do you have it set in the Warcraft universe when every piece of land has at least one major population hub with at least a food vendor and flight paths?
    Well, you could always set the story at some future point, e.g. we fail to stop N'Zoth, so the Black Empire is reborn. OGs commit massive genocides upon all Azeroth races, or at least the playable ones, to the point that only a couple of towns survive. No more Alliance or Horde (only some loose loyalties or affinities left, e.g. between orcs and Tauren), no more flight points, venturing through the Barrens or into the Plaguelands would be a real endeavour - and a quite dangerous one. Skyrim in the Warcraft universe
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Well, you could always set the story at some future point, e.g. we fail to stop N'Zoth, so the Black Empire is reborn. OGs commit massive genocides upon all Azeroth races, or at least the playable ones, to the point that only a couple of towns survive. No more Alliance or Horde (only some loose loyalties or affinities left, e.g. between orcs and Tauren), no more flight points, venturing through the Barrens or into the Plaguelands would be a real endeavour - and a quite dangerous one. Skyrim in the Warcraft universe
    I'd play any game in any setting if it's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Yes, we totally need more survival games. Hell, lets go full out and have a Warcraft Battle Royale.

No.
    easy, play rogue, other 11 classes are useless.

OP did you played "Life is Feudal"?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    easy, play rogue, other 11 classes are useless.
    Especially casters, who have no escapes, crap defenses and have to stun themselves during 3+ seconds in order to deal any meaningful damage (with a couple of exceptions).
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Deleted
    ofc i love to invest 100h in a chateau, just to find it raped by xXEgdelordlolXx and his Need-Snickers-Gang next log-in.

Survival is SM, as any random Rust vid.