Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    it was already buffed like 3 times this expac

also, the last two bosses matter like 5 times more than the previous 6

do you honestly think feral druids or shadowpriests are better than fire mages as the buffs would indicate? because then lol
    oh i get it . u have right fire should be viable for the ppl that do mythic raid 2 last bosses . Makes sense your facts are very true . MY bad Yeah 3 times buffed yet unplayable lol and stop compare the last 3 specs which one is better both 3 sucks just compare them with stronger classes for god sake

Quote Originally Posted by browly View Post
    oh i get it . u have right fire should be viable for the ppl that do mythic raid 2 last bosses . Makes sense your facts are very true . MY bad Yeah 3 times buffed yet unplayable lol and stop compare the last 3 specs which one is better both 3 sucks just compare them with stronger classes for god sake
    "unplayable lol"

maybe you just suck, our fire seems to be doing fine

also if you're not at or near the last 2 mythic bosses then balance pretty much doesnt affect you cos you dont play at a level where it would

Deleted
    "unplayable lol"

maybe you just suck, our fire seems to be doing fine

also if you're not at or near the last 2 mythic bosses then balance pretty much doesnt affect you cos you dont play at a level where it would
    Yeah i overreact its not unplayable , Bt fire isnt doing find compare to other 2 specs cause of 3 azerite items without stats . Can i see your logs?

Quote Originally Posted by browly View Post
    Yeah i overreact its not unplayable , Bt fire isnt doing find compare to other 2 specs cause of 3 azerite items without stats . Can i see your logs?
    it's suffering from the exact same thing sub did in EN and ToV.

it was bad for so quite a while so nobody played it.

and then it became the best spec of the 3 and even after it was underplayed as fuck and everyone was assa.

after this 5% buff I think fire will outperform the other 2 specs overall, sure frost/arcane will be better in some fights (mythrax and fetid respectively) but then again fire is far and away the best for ghuun, and it's great overall. it's perceived to be bad, so nobody's playing it even though it really isnt.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...naros/shayande
    he doesnt like me linking it though, so I'm risking a lot :P

Deleted
    it's suffering from the exact same thing sub did in EN and ToV.

it was bad for so quite a while so nobody played it.

and then it became the best spec of the 3 and even after it was underplayed as fuck and everyone was assa.

after this 5% buff I think fire will outperform the other 2 specs overall, sure frost/arcane will be better in some fights (mythrax and fetid respectively) but then again fire is far and away the best for ghuun, and it's great overall. it's perceived to be bad, so nobody's playing it even though it really isnt.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...naros/shayande
    he doesnt like me linking it though, so I'm risking a lot :P
    yeah thanks for that, i will try fire on raid tonight aswell and see how it goes. Rop and meteor is the way now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim Charles View Post
    Why exactly are Unholy DKs getting a buff? They are in the upper third in mythic Uldir.
    Why people like that are even able to answer? They don't know jack shit. That guy basically looked at WCLogs, and thought " ok DK is very strong ".
    It's only Frost DK, and their gameplay is the worst ever. Even Warcraft 1 Orcs & Humans had a better gameplay.
    Read. Think. Then answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Yeah, why don't they buff one of the strongest classes right now? Blizurd so stapidz!11
    But fights are still better for arms

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I was curious what this tuning pass would do to each class:

Using this as baseline:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st...gregate=amount

The 4% UDK buff will bring them from 13608 to 14152, above Shadowpriests and below Balance Druids.

The 4% Feral buff will bring them from 13932 to 14489, above Ret Paladins and below Destruction Locks.

The 5% Fire buff will bring them from 13562 to 14240, above Balance Druids and below Fury Warriors.

The 1% Shadow buff will bring them from 14068 to 14208, same position.
    (Note: This assumes a pure single target fight where we even use Mind Flay, many fights we don't ever use it, in which case this is literally not a buff).

The 5% Enhancement buff will bring them from 13707 to 14392, above Fury Warriors and below Ret Paladins.

For the Elemental and Demonology buff I need a more involved method, so I will be looking at the top parses for both specs for Heroic Taloc for Single Target.

Elemental Single Target:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Lightning Bolt is 6% of damage done, Chain Lightning and Earthquake are AOE and not used. This buff represents a 0.9% single target buff:

The 0.9% buff will bring Elemental from 13720 to 13843, no position change (they would have passed Feral but Feral also got buffed).
    Note: This is strictly a single target measurement, while the Chain Lightning and Earthquake buffs are fairly significant for AOE.

Demonology Single Target:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=6

Shadowbolt is 7%, Call Dreadstalker is 10%, Demonbolt is 11%. This represents a 4% overall single target buff.

The 4% buff to Demonology will increase dps from 13353 to 13887, above Elemental Shamans and below Frost Mages.

Congratulations to Marksmanship Hunters, you are now by your lonesome, well below even the other worst specs in the game!

The bottom of the meter now goes:

Marksmen < Frost Mage < Shadowpriest < UDK

^ This.

Mind Flay is 10% of our damage in single target, so the Mind Flay buff is a 1% single target buff.

We don't use Mind Sear on any of the raid bosses in this tier, so it's a 0% buff to raiding.
    So I tried Mythic+ logs to find someone using Mind Sear, one of the highest Shadowpriest Mythic+ runs I found was a M14 Motherlode with a Spriest.
    3.55% of their overall damage was Mind Sear, so it's about a 0.65% buff to Mythic+'s at most.
    The thing with ELE shamans is that the level 60 tier talent allot of people will replace the magma totem with the lightning/chain lightning overload talent as well since the distance was 90 dps before but the lightning but will make it the new best and a passive talent allowing for moor dps because your curing a 1 minute CD off your global and a 15% but to the talents overload.

This is a change that will need to be simmed for shamans

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    WOW a buff to Resto Shamans that doesn't include a Healing Raind buff.. Thank god they finally did something right.
    Restoration

All Healing Rain increased by 4%.
    Healing Surge increases Healing Rain healing by 6%, and mana cost slightly reduced.

Here you are, was actually a typo... fixed.

I'm getting a feeling,that current dev team is capable only of increasing the damage and reducing it. It's like they are driving a car and know only how to go straight and reverse.

Deleted
    My favoured spec of my class has not been buffed!! OMG Unsub!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myranda01 View Post
    I was removed from the core team litterally yesterday for having dps lower than the majority of the team. Joy. -An unholy dk without raiding team
    So why not play frost and do like 30% more than everyone else?

Deleted
    So why not play frost and do like 30% more than everyone else?
    Because the playstyle of BoS wasnt fun in Legion and it hasnt become more entertaining with BfA and reduced resource generation / movement intensive fights, regardless if the idea behind BoS switched from "generate as much RP as you can for BoS time" to "lets nuke for a short period and then play like the Obliterate build".

And shamefuly, Unholy went to "use around 6 GCD so I can finally deal damage if I dont have to run / switch targets".
    There isnt really much choice if you want to play DK DD, Im afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Grobian View Post
    Buff fury another 6 % now please so they are on par with the rest.
    What the actual f are you talking about? Fury warriors are literally like one of the best single target DPS specs currently(Source: Simulationcraft), and are somehow apparently also one of the best speccs for M+ Dungeons (Source: Warcraftlogs).
    True wisdom is to look beyond your own opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    They're still doing tuning passes more than 6 weeks after launch. Lol. What an absolutely shit tier company.
    That is why you don't preorder anything before the first real patch. But you rich american kids never learn, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrsil View Post
    Restoration

All Healing Rain increased by 4%.
    Healing Surge increases Healing Rain healing by 6%, and mana cost slightly reduced.

Here you are, was actually a typo... fixed.
    Okay, i actually laughed

Where's the ret buff? Ah yes i remember WoD ! deja'vu

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, i'm not a math-lord, but i'm confident protection warriors need a way bigger buff than that. I'm tired of reading "LF TANK, no prot warriors please" in LFG.
    Maybe, we could get some sort of magic mitigation skill. spells are slaughtering us atm, this is a very spell heavy expansion.

I mean, a 10% buff to feral would be more apt.

Player Base: "Our spec feels weak and sims far worse then the worse specs."

Dev: "Your classes are fine, Our Sim tools are far superior then anything you could develop"

One week later...... Class A has been buffed 50%!!