Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatever Dude View Post
    Social media is not private, it's public. If I can see it, it's not private. Simple logic you should be able to understand.
    Private as in it is HIM not HIS JOB AT BLIZZARD
    he does not talk about his job on it or respond to questions about it on there, that is HIS twitter, not blizzards.
    also if the OP did not cut what he said, he said "todays community stuff was only like 8% of whats wrong"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    Right. The issue is that BfA is a big disappointment and the folks at Blizzard are getting defensive about having to defend it. It wouldn't surprise me if both Hazzikostas and Allen are gone sooner rather than later.
    And where is Lore defending BFA or anything related to Blizzard with these tweets?

If you lot are going to grasp at straws at least grasp at ones that exist.

And your opinion of BFA is subjective. Let's not claim it's an objective one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    Yeah, a response that didn't answer any of the issues, that focused solely on dodging the question, deliberately misunderstanding the problem, and then quibbling over semantics.

Then he called everybody dickbags and ran off.
    You mean where in literally every pargraph other then 1 admits its fucked up and not working as intended?

You're not entitled to have other people behave the way you want them to.
    Individuals aren't owned by their employers, and they don't owe their employers anything when not on the clock.

You people who just want to destroy peoples' lives for not adhering to your narrow-minded standards are just insane.

It's always convenient when anonymous dickbags let you know to put them on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverb256 View Post
    You're not entitled to have other people behave the way you want them to.
    Individuals aren't owned by their employers, and they don't owe their employers anything when not on the clock.

You people who just want to destroy peoples' lives for not adhering to your narrow-minded standards are just insane.
    Wait so you are saying it was ok for a individual employed by Arenanet to directly attack a member of the community?

Just an example.

And actually if Lore was speaking to the community in that situation then yes he would be in some hot water. You still represent a company no matter which account you use.

However people are taking the tweet out of context to fit their own shitty agenda.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    @devlore is personal? Sure communicates a lot about the game from there to be personal.
    No he doesent, he literally ignores people who ask him about the game on there.
    he only posts there as a player, as he does stream games like wow

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    So are you a representation of YOUR EMPLOYER on your off time too? Do you feel YOU should be fired if you sound off on YOUR PRIVATE social media about your job?
    Yes! Of course I do! If I started talking smack about my clients I'd be fired so fast. What do you do that you wouldn't be fired for that?
    I cannot divest myself of my faith in my Volk.

Hey, it's just like that crazy chick that worked for Arena.net. Where are the pitchforks now?
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Hey, it's just like that crazy chick that worked for Arena.net. Where are the pitchforks now?
    Well it's not but ok.....

GW2 dev attacked a member of the community directly with a verbal tirade.

His tweet has fuck all to do with WoW or the playerbase.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-10-01 at 02:49 AM.

Sorry you got your feelings hurt champ. Buck up, tomorrow is a brighter day.

10+ Year Old Account

Looks like the dickbag tweet is in reference to people sending him WoW feedback, not whatever posters here are suggesting.

Social media isn't new right? I mean, it's been around a few years now hasn't it? And yet here we are again debating what people can/can't do on their (apparently) private accounts?

Newsflash folks, most companies have social media polices. Break them and you'l be up for disciplinary action, possibly termination.

"Back in my day," before social media, if someone had a bad day and went on a bit of a rant down at the pub, generally speaking, nothing became of it. But if that same person had their little "moment" while wearing the Company uniform, along with name tag and an "about me" sign around their neck.... well they might just get called in for Tea & Bikkies on Monday.

It amazes me how people can't grasp this incredibly simple concept. The one social media account I maintain has nothing more than my name on it. Doesn't say who I work for, no photos of me in uniform or photos at work... nothing I put on there (not that I post much) could ever link me to my employer. Meanwhile, I've had co-workers who add their managers to social media, call in sick and post photos at the beach with the caption "Cheeky sick day for some "Me" time".
    Last edited by Dakara; 2018-10-01 at 02:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How the heck is that any way appropriate?
    It his private account... thats how its appropriate... And lets face it, Wow is full of condescending dickbags and a lot of them deserve to be blocked if not outright banned for their behavior. Throwing a few dollars at a company doesn't entitle anyone to behave however they bloody feel like. I fully support him and his statements.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

ok. so Blizzard permits its employees to refer to Blizzard customers as anonymous dickbags on his 'private twitter'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    This guy is far from inexperienced with the game. Lore played the game since vanilla, was a GM of a solid raiding guild, raid leader in that guild, youtube WoW personality for years when Tankspot was the shit, talking head on several WoW shows, and now is a CM for the game. But the CM is just a mouth piece. He is directed to push the conversation in certain directions and take the body blows for the devs. The devs are the real problem. Not Lore. But if you are going off on him instead of Ion and others he is actually doing a GOOD job. Because the real problem isnt getting hit and the guy designed to take the hits is.

You fell for it.
    Then it's amazing how someone so experienced can be so out of touch with the game and the community. Best examples I can give is all the times he casted for MDI/arena tournaments and his previous posts on pruning.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post

Looks like the dickbag tweet is in reference to people sending him WoW feedback, not whatever posters here are suggesting.
    Did you even read what you quoted or do you just want to ruin someones career so badly the blood is blocking your vision?
    "I'm a beaver in a hole, if you don't know what that is then I feel sorry for you"

They shouldn't be blocking customers if they're using their private twitter for work purposes tbh

Not sure if he is or not... If he doesn't post wow related stuff on his twitter then it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosteye View Post
    They shouldn't be blocking customers if they're using their private twitter for work purposes tbh
    0/10. He isnt blocking customers and isnt using it for work.
    "I'm a beaver in a hole, if you don't know what that is then I feel sorry for you"

I don't care that his twitter account is "private", that's a load of bull. He represents Blizzard regardless of whether he's "CMLore" or "Josh Allen". This kind of blatant unprofessional attitude and antagonism towards the WoW playerbase is extremely uncalled for. Before you strawman me with anonymous twitter trolls being unbearable, realize that he's condescending on the official forums as well, and you don't need a lot of brainpower to put two and two together that he's referring directly to paying WoW customers as "dickbags".

How the heck is that any way appropriate?
    Get over it, you pussy.

yeah i know infracted. but worth