Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorke View Post
    Of course the horde of morons come in here with their "he's only a human, he makes mistakes."

I really don't give a shit if he's having a bad day. Part of being an adult in the workforce is controlling your emotions and not acting like a victim every time someone on the internet has a problem with you.

Nobody in the service industry would survive a day calling their customers "dickbags" yet somehow I'm supposed to believe video game devs are an exception to that rule.

You people make me sick.
    When customers abuse our employees we don't hesitate to ban specific people from a business from calling in. I see this no differently. Don't be an awful person and this isn't a problem for you.

You aren't entitled to be awful because you pay a subscription fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatever Dude View Post

I don't care that his twitter account is "private", that's a load of bull. He represents Blizzard regardless of whether he's "CMLore" or "Josh Allen". This kind of blatant unprofessional attitude and antagonism towards the WoW playerbase is extremely uncalled for. Before you strawman me with anonymous twitter trolls being unbearable, realize that he's condescending on the official forums as well, and you don't need a lot of brainpower to put two and two together that he's referring directly to paying WoW customers as "dickbags".

How the heck is that any way appropriate?
    At what point do you see that his twitter post is in anyway related to what he posted on Blizzard forum?

He could be talking about anything that is going on in his life.

I actually like his statement on twitter, the internet is full of trolls, trolls are the idiotic people that enjoy destroying other people mental health. Trolls should be hit with a permanent ban hammer on all platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorke View Post
    Of course the horde of morons come in here with their "he's only a human, he makes mistakes."

I really don't give a shit if he's having a bad day. Part of being an adult in the workforce is controlling your emotions and not acting like a victim every time someone on the internet has a problem with you.

Nobody in the service industry would survive a day calling their customers "dickbags" yet somehow I'm supposed to believe video game devs are an exception to that rule.

You people make me sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    His Tweet was not related to Warcraft. It was posted in the immediate aftermath of the Kavanaugh hearing, and fit perfectly in line with other feelings he'd expressed about politics on his personal Twitter. OP is pulling them out of context and painting them as having anything to do with Warcraft.
    There is still zero reason to infract him for not agreeing with you tho. Fucking disgusting behavior if I say so myself. Hope a Blue mod sees this so you get unmodded. Seeing this triggered me hardcore.

Deleted
    What's innapropriate is the reaction of people like you OP, wich feign outrage. This was a CM engaging the community and answering questions. You try to make it about outrage because he didn't give you the answers you wanted.

All you are gonna accomplish is for the devs to be quiet because you will overeact and be offended at the littlest things. Silence for you.

The moron should be fired, along with the rest of the BFA dev team.

The only problem here is that he has "WoW community manager" title in the Twitter bio. Aside from that, he can say whatever he wants until he attacks the customers. His response at work was professional. His response on twitter, I presume made on his own time, was poor but can in no way be said it had anything to do with Blizzard fans.

For all we know, it might be, he's in some strange feud with people who disagree with him on how to properly take care of invisible pink flying elephants.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    The moron should be fired, along with the rest of the BFA dev team.
    yep, posts like this just make me root for him even more

People on MMO-C make me happy, daily, that I chose certain career paths.

Seriously, the majority of the posters here are egotistical idiots.

And before the "White-Knight" comments, I have a lot of gripes about BFA. But here's a fun fact, devs and managers are people. They're not hiding behind a computer like you guys are.

Leave their personal shit alone, and complain on MMO-C about the game like you always do.

Side note- Mods? What does this have to do with WoW? Because it's Lore? It's literally just arguing about what someone said on their personal twitter. Regardless of if he works for Blizzard or not.

He's famous, his audience are nerds and gamers. He's gonna get trolled/harassed quite a bit more than other high profile users on twitter. Can't blame him. This thread alone probably has a couple people that would harass him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    Welcome to 2018 where PR person will call publicly their customers names and keep repeating that "them >>> you".
    You should try reading stuff before you comment about it one of these days. I promise, knowing what one talks about is a truly great experience.

yeah don't see anything wrong here..... it's his personal twitter, and really what he said wasn't even that bad.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    oh no, another Snowflake OP.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    So are you a representation of YOUR EMPLOYER on your off time too? Do you feel YOU should be fired if you sound off on YOUR PRIVATE social media about your job?

Depends if I choose to represent them in my off time, Josh choose to do just that, therefore I expect him in a professional manner at all times while a member of Blizzard and a Community manager.

While I work, I'm expected to wear their brand or uniform, I represent them during this time, if I choose to wear this uniform after hours? I don't suddenly stop representing them, that happens when I no longer wear their uniform.

Allen here, well this is his twitter bios

"Twitch partner - WoW community manager"

Not only does he represent WoW, but also Twitch, what he says can be linked to Blizzard and Twitch, both will have a contract their partners and Employees have to follow.

"Opinions here do not represent Blizzard Entertainment and are generally useless"

I guess that is up to Blizzard to decide, not for him to decide, if the customers founds his conduct to be unprofessional and Blizzard Agrees, he will be removed, who else got sacked due to their twitter? (Googles) Jessica Price and Peter Fries, formerly of Arena Net

Their reasoning to being sacked?

“Recently two of our employees failed to uphold our standards of communicating with players. Their attacks on the community were unacceptable. As a result, they’re no longer with the company.

Dev Lore, chosen to represent Blizzard during his off time, if he doesn't want to do this, he should remove the "WoW community manager" it's a uniform.

I'm fine with however Blizz employees want to talk because I know how big of faggots players can be and I'll take an infraction for saying it. Calling for employees to get fired, death threats, etc is unacceptable. Fourteen years of that entitles Blizz employees to tell people to fuck themselves in my opinion.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    Depends if I choose to represent them in my off time, Josh choose to do just that, therefore I expect him in a professional manner at all times while a member of Blizzard and a Community manager.

While I work, I'm expected to wear their brand or uniform, I represent them during this time, if I choose to wear this uniform after hours? I don't suddenly stop representing them, that happens when I no longer wear their uniform.

Not only does he represent WoW, but also Twitch, what he says can be linked to Blizzard and Twitch, both will have a contract their partners and Employees have to follow.

"Opinions here do not represent Blizzard Entertainment and are generally useless"

I guess that is up to Blizzard to decide, not for him to decide, if the customers founds his conduct to be unprofessional and Blizzard Agrees, he will be removed, who else got sacked due to their twitter? (Googles) Jessica Price and Peter Fries, formerly of Arena Net

“Recently two of our employees failed to uphold our standards of communicating with players. Their attacks on the community were unacceptable. As a result, they’re no longer with the company.

Dev Lore, chosen to represent Blizzard during his off time, if he doesn't want to do this, he should remove the "WoW community manager" it's a uniform.
    If someone walks up to you and begins verbally harassing you because of your uniform you should have every right to ignore them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post

This. The moment he says "WoW community manager" on his Twitter profile, he represents Blizzard, especially if he talks about the game.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue-7 View Post
    that would depend on what they mean by nearly 40. Oldest age for a millennial is 37.
    Depends on the scale you use, there's no set designation as millennial is a buzzword not an official Gen designation. Usually early 80's is Gen-X, late 80's is Millennial and mid 80's is Xennial (people born in the crossover period, who had analog childhoods and digital adulthoods, by comparison Millennials think the Playstation was the first games console).

i think the world would be a better place if people could tell their customers to fuck off when they're being stupid.

the customer is not always right, and i think they should be aware of that.

BUT blizzard did release an unfinished product. again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatever Dude View Post

I don't care that his twitter account is "private", that's a load of bull. He represents Blizzard regardless of whether he's "CMLore" or "Josh Allen". This kind of blatant unprofessional attitude and antagonism towards the WoW playerbase is extremely uncalled for. Before you strawman me with anonymous twitter trolls being unbearable, realize that he's condescending on the official forums as well, and you don't need a lot of brainpower to put two and two together that he's referring directly to paying WoW customers as "dickbags".

How the heck is that any way appropriate?
    If you don't care about the contextual parts of this, then why should we, fuck off with your moaning about how others behave, and perhaps mind your own business, only absolute social retards lurk twitter all day to find something to write a forum post about.

the more snowflakes I see posting here being offended the more I wish he would just straight out shown the tweets he got