Oct started, Weekly chest still bugs(?)

Last week only dungeon I did was a M+8 Tol dagor, mostly because the BIS pvp azerite chest comes from there but also because I could get my hands on that sweet trinket.

I open the weekly chest and.... I get a chest piece!!! From underrot >.>

I mean cmon, I havent even stepped in any underrot last week, I only did Tol Dagor!

Or is the weekly chest supposed to be like this?
    Last edited by Nuba; 2018-10-02 at 03:42 PM.

The weekly chest drops loot from any m+ dungeon.

Yeah this is not a bug, you're just uninformed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    Last week only dungeon I did was a M+8 Tol dagor, mostly because the BIS pvp azerite chest comes from there but also because I could get my hands on that sweet trinket.

I open the weekly chest and.... I get a chest piece!!! From underrot >.>

I mean cmon, I havent even stepped in any underrot last week, I only did Tol Dagor!

Or is the weekly chest supposed to be like this?
    This is literally how the weekly chest work. Your loot pool in the chest is not from dungeons you do, it's from ALL the dungeons available. It's been like this for over 2 years.

Working as intended.

Oh snap, then you can't target azerite pieces from your weekly chest? Well... thats bad.

Oh snap, then you can't target azerite pieces from your weekly chest? Well... thats bad.
    Welcome to the conversation thats been had (and even quite commonly posted on front page with blue posts and giant "AZERITE ARMOR PROBLEM" titles since bfa release.

How about going on a information crusade before creating topics like this? It's embarrassing.

It was exactly this way in Legion as well, so it's been working as intended for the past 2 years :P

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Yeah this is not a bug, you're just uninformed.
    oh wow the trashing in this one single sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    How about going on a information crusade before creating topics like this? It's embarrassing.
    I'd be more embarassed in staying 24/7 in a forum adding zero content to it while having a billion posts on it. my question was fine, your obvious lack of seeing the sunlight that isn't.

I'd be more embarassed in staying 24/7 in a forum adding zero content to it while having a billion posts on it. my question was fine, your obvious lack of seeing the sunlight that isn't.
    Just so you know I'm the most tanned man ever with 3890 posts.
    Last edited by tikcol; 2018-10-02 at 04:57 PM.

I did was a M+8 Tol dagor, mostly because the BIS pvp azerite chest
    Azerite doesn't drop from M+ and the particular dungeon you run has ZERO bearing on what's in the chest.

Correct. You can't get Azerite pieces from the M+ chests themselves either.

It's fucking atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Just so you know I'm the most tanned man ever
    the fact you guys are fighting over something so stupidly pointless shows you both need to grow up. shut up, leave, and this is solved.

The weekly chest rewards a random piece of loot from ANY mythic dungeon regardless of what dungeons you did in the past... It was like this all through Legion. There is no way to try and target specific loot by only doing a certain specific dungeon the previous week. No bug here....

I'm fairly sure you could even get King's rest / Siege of Boralus loot in the chest before you'd even unlocked the dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    your only problem is that you have no idea how weekly chest works, not a bug
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    the fact you guys are fighting over something so stupidly pointless shows you both need to grow up. shut up, leave, and this is solved.
    You're fighting, all I said is that I'm tanned.