Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Anyone else not want to level a new character until we find out the next allied races

I was thinking of leveling a new undead character, but I'm worried that as soon as I do they will release an allied race that will appeal to me, and I will have to level again. I don't think I can put myself through leveling up again.

Deleted
    all the pretty races already exist in the alliance

Dont expect new allied races until 8.2 and that its at least 6-8 month more, or at least wait blizzcon for announcements

Deleted
    Well, you already know the next allied race for both factions, both are atleast 2-6 months away.

You can level another character in that time. God knows why you'd want to suffer through 1-90 atm, but it's certainly an option.

As for me, I leveled five 110s to 120s before even knowing how easy it was to level through Island Expeditions. Now I have three additional characters at 114 and four at 110.

Additionally, a few months from now you can level through Incursions.

Deleted
    tbh leveling is not that much as a chore if you have heirloom at least to level 100. I mean, I'd rather level again than farming a new Azerite set to change roles.

I'm definitely banking names "just in case."

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Well, you already know the next allied race for both factions, both are atleast 2-6 months away.

You can level another character in that time. God knows why you'd want to suffer through 1-90 atm, but it's certainly an option.
    I guess you are right, I don't want a Kul'Tiran or Zandalari, so the next races after them will probably not be for another year from now.

I actually enjoyed 20-80 on my Void Elf. It was everything after that that was a drag.

Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    I guess you are right, I don't want a Kul'Tiran or Zandalari, so the next races after them will probably not be for another year from now.

I actually enjoyed 20-80 on my Void Elf. It was everything after that that was a drag.
    Yeah you're certainly "in the clear for a bit" if you don't like what you hear at Blizzcon, race-wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking of leveling a new undead character, but I'm worried that as soon as I do they will release an allied race that will appeal to me, and I will have to level again. I don't think I can put myself through leveling up again.
    If I wanna level, I level. An allied race, or more, isn't really a fear of mine. Nor should it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

5+ Year Old Account
    If you are not up to levelling again now, do you think you'll have the motivation to level up that new appealing allied race when it's released?
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Quote Originally Posted by Aedomys View Post
    tbh leveling is not that much as a chore if you have heirloom at least to level 100. I mean, I'd rather level again than farming a new Azerite set to change roles.
    40 hours to level a new character from scratch, and that's with full looms, pots, food, and knowing wtf you're doing.

It most definitely falls into the category of being a chore.

Race changed my worgen warlock to dark iron. Im probably never going down the leveling road again(1/20-max lvl). No matter how cool the heritage armor is.

i dont wanna level a new character period. leveling at this point in time is pure ass.

I lvled too many times, every classes more than once, I don't have this kind of time to waste anymore so I'll just buy boosts or race change I don't give a shit. If it takes more than 10 hours total from creation to cap lvl, I'm not doing it.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I just spend few hours every week to get 10 levels on some Allied Race (to 100, then toon will be carried through Invasions and Incursions), should be done with every one by the end of expac (assuming we will get 4 more after Zandalari). It's some kind of nostalgia trip through old zones and I try to pick ones where I could grab uncollected transmog.

I was thinking about levelling my old toons first, but it will be super quick with 8.2 (I guess) when we will have both flying and Incursions. So far 1 Horde and 1 Alliance toon is enough to experience all content and we don't have free gold from mission table anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ever444 View Post
    all the pretty races already exist in the alliance
    then you woke up.

OT; Zandalari and Kul'Tirans -- mystery over

10+ Year Old Account
    Not levelling any, as I already have 2 at max level, with 3rd coming along. Next toon I'm making would be Zandalari Druid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    40 hours to level a new character from scratch, and that's with full looms, pots, food, and knowing wtf you're doing.

It most definitely falls into the category of being a chore.
    Honestly, if you're bothering with pots, food and shit, then you are obviously trying way too hard. I'm just leveling at my rhythm and it's okay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkt View Post
    then you woke up.

OT; Zandalari and Kul'Tirans -- mystery over
    horde mental gymnastics ladies and gentleman

Same for me, I'll wait for Kul Tiran to reroll Alliance as a Shaman