Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Considering one can be accused and presumed guilty in the kangaroo court that is the post-#MeToo era, yeah, I'd not want to be raising a son right now..
    Doesn't calling the American criminal justice system a "kangaroo court" kind of give the game away that you don't intend to believe rape accusations when a guilty verdict is attained, and therefore don't believe them under any circumstances?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump excluded woman from this statement, which is very inconsiderate of him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust Trader Mittens View Post
    I wonder if the same happened to his/her daughter or a relative, would he/she be saying the same thing??
    In reality, no. To keep up the act as a contrarian conservative woman on the internet? You betcha

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can agree that there's somewhat too much of a rush to judgment these days while still noting sexual violence against females is rampant and by far the more serious problem. Also, the court of public opinion is not the court of law.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    People who are afraid of unfounded accusations need to realize that we have laws regarding defamation and they should use the legal system to their avail, there is no need to be afraid if you have done nothing wrong.

Ha, great answer.
    Absolute brainwashed fucking nonsense. At least 10% were false accusations before metoo. Now you are judged directly before any sentencing and lying women use this to their benefit.

The verdict does not matter. In the messed up west you're required to believe the "angels".

Can't say I have a lot of love for Trump, however:

"My whole life I've heard, 'you're innocent until proven guilty', but now you're guilty until proven innocent. That's a very, very difficult standard.
    Can't disagree with him there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Why, is he planning on branching out, and sexually assaulting men, as well as women?
    HAHAHA **crying** *begins locking doors*

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Hey, its okay if its "He was nominated by Trump, Trump bad, we must stop this guy by any means necessary", I won't judge.
    I am just amazed at you defending someone like Kavanaugh considering his views on governmental power but hey as long as he has an R next to his name right?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Golly gee, his life is ruined. He’s only a Supreme Court justice.
    Woody Allen?

His life is not ruined per se, but would you swap your life and his?

Quote Originally Posted by newyorkerr View Post
    Woody Allen?

His life is not ruined per se, but would you swap your life and his?
    Dude has more money than I probably ever will, so thats a yes for me if you give me more years to enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I am just amazed at you defending someone like Kavanaugh considering his views on governmental power but hey as long as he has an R next to his name right?
    I seriously doubt you even know what his views are. I bet you distort them just like everything else you distort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    I seriously doubt you even know what his views are. I bet you distort them just like everything else you distort.
    Keep assuming it's good for laughs, Isn't there a hole you need to stick your head in or something? worry not republicans will confirm him no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    Accusations don't instantly ruin your life, they can create some turbulence, but how you deal with it is how you prevent damage. If you're innocent you should push for an investigation, that's the fastest way to clear your name if you're innocent and once declared innocent... your life will return to normalcy.
    Some "turbulence" might include:
    Being arrested at work
    Being arrested at home ifo your family
    Fired
    Kicked out from (chose one)
    Stigmatized
    Etc

Try King's "Outsider" for the feel of it.

TURBULENCE...

MGTOW and Incels must be loving the hell outa this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Life Capital View Post
    Dude has more money than I probably ever will, so thats a yes for me if you give me more years to enjoy it.
    So it is all about money for you.
    And how about rape accusations your children and grandchildren have to read from newspapers? How much it worth?

Quote Originally Posted by newyorkerr View Post
    So it is all about money for you.
    And how about rape accusations your children and grandchildren have to read from newspapers? How much it worth?
    Does he really care considering he threw them to the side?

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Only 2% of reported rapes are false. In an ideal world, it'd be zero, but in an ideal world, there'd be no rapes to report. Trump's fear mongering to appeal to sexually frusturated young men.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    MGTOW and Incels must be loving the hell outa this one.
    They just got the President of the United States to verify their self-victimization. Of course they're ecstatic.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Absolute brainwashed fucking nonsense. At least 10% were false accusations before metoo. Now you are judged directly before any sentencing and lying women use this to their benefit.

The verdict does not matter. In the messed up west you're required to believe the "angels".
    Ummm that number was 3%, which is on par with false reporting for any crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    People who are afraid of unfounded accusations need to realize that we have laws regarding defamation and they should use the legal system to their avail, there is no need to be afraid if you have done nothing wrong.
    This kind of reads to me like 'there is no reason to be afraid of being shot, we have laws against being shot'.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    Well I am no trump supporter but if you reduce all his retard-speak drivel.

We do need more due process when it comes to accusations.
    In today's world, merely an accusation could ruin your life.

Hence I think in most cases involving PRIVATE individuals it should be handled privately until a verdict is given.
    Public office is a different story.
    quoted for truth
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.