Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Idd. What Price did was turn someone's innocuous comment about the GW2 storytelling into an imagined sexist attack simply because the poster was a guy. She then went ahead and attacked the poster using this bullshit rationale to justify it.

Jessica Price got herself fired by being an asshole.
    I guess you can say, she payed the price

Quote Originally Posted by Checkt View Post
    I can't help the sensitivity\liklihood to infract of the mods, but I can tell you that it would make you a millennial.
    Yes I know.

And people wonder why Blizzard cut out the communications with the players...

It is pretty sad to find about this and this is how he and a lot of Blizzard employees really feel. Don't you see a lot of them do not show real empathy to you guys and some do and as you see it is fake.

Although it is is terrible and should have never happened, what he said is tru. A lot of you DO are dickbags, DO are idiots that talk garbage. Why did you go stalk him on twitter. Don't you have better things to do?

I am not trying to justify this. Blizzard is another horse. Seems to me that you are pretty good at ranting and they are pretty good at ignoring you. But if you keep giving them money, they DO NOT have to care about your rant. You can rant all you want, you will keep getting speeches by a lawyer that do not adress anything and because they have your money they give 2 cents about your qqing.

Keep buying 6 months ships, that is how you solve the problem.
    So have I become your enemy by telling you the truth?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    Nah. We can decide if we think what he posted was stupid. We can also choose to boycott Blizzard until they fire him. I'm not saying we should or that it's good, but that's how Capitalism works. We are not obligated to support a company we do not like, for whatever reason. Even if the reason is them following the law, we can still boycott them.
    I dont disagree with any of this... if you think what he posted was wrong then say that... He's still free to say what he wants. Which is, has been and will be my position. (FTR, I dont like him) Yet, I still support his right to say what he feels, and oddly enough, in this case I agree with him.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Do you have a job? Probably not. But if you did and people harassed you on your personal social media account about things your employer did, would that be fair?
    He knew what he was getting himself into. If he didn't want to face this, get another job.

Zero sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    So are you a representation of YOUR EMPLOYER on your off time too? Do you feel YOU should be fired if you sound off on YOUR PRIVATE social media about your job?
    Yes and yes. anyone who thinks otherwise in the current day is living under a rock. Does it suck? yep. Is it stupid? Absolutely. But it doesn't change the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    So are you a representation of YOUR EMPLOYER on your off time too? Do you feel YOU should be fired if you sound off on YOUR PRIVATE social media about your job?
    yes, because I work somewhere where the individual appearance has to be on brand or else the individual does not fit in with company culture and is detrimental to it. All it takes is one donor or board member to see the shit-talking and I'd be looking for a new job with no connection or recommendation from my current job.

That said, Blizzard is a fucking game company.
    Last edited by frott; 2018-10-03 at 05:04 AM.

For me it's not really an issue of weather it's allowed or not. Frankly I think anyone can say whatever they want. But to me it just shows a lack in human skills, which is telling to your customer base what kind of people are making their games. Believe it or not you have to have some human skills in order to create games. Video games mimics life, and if you can't relate to your customer's experiences then players will probably doubt you know what you're doing when crafting their gaming experience.

Oh my! Scandalous! Outrageous!! Horrendous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simplex View Post
    Oh my! Scandalous! Outrageous!! Horrendous!!!
    Most of all - stupendous!
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    That's ok. At this point I actually regard you mocking my intelligence as a compliment.

WoW tickets will avoid using the word toxic even if that's what you are banned for
    There are plenty of other ways to describe behaviour other than just the word "toxic".

"your dps sucks" = bannable offence

if you think that's acceptable in a MMORPG where you have the complete freedom of who you talk and play with you are a very sad person
    While everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how ridiculous it might be, WoW is a game which you play with other people, which means that you are required to adhere to a basic minimum standard of etiquette, politeness and consideration towards those you play with.

So regardless of how adamant you are in your own self righteousness, if you're in disagreement with the vast majority of other players, you are, by definition, in the wrong.

Just as I have just proven in this post, it is possible to think all sorts of nasty and rude things about the person you're interacting with but still talk to them in a polite and considerate way. There is absolutely no need to act in a deragotory manner to another player, so really, if the way you have been conducting yourself in this conversation is anything to go by, I am not surprised that have received probably multiple bans in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    No offense but "we" all know where Lore works and who he was talking about.

Unless you have no idea, in which case....
    He posted the two tweets in the OP immediately after the Kavanaugh hearings. They had everything to do with politics and political trolls, and nothing to do with the WoW forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatever Dude View Post
    Why are Blizzard Employees Allowed To Talk Like This?
    if you feel offended then do something about it
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    There are plenty of other ways to describe behaviour other than just the word "toxic".
    I think the word dickbags is a pretty good way to describe how a part of the warcraft community behaves on the internet.

You guys should really stop pretending that he or blizzard thinks that the whole community are dickbags. He was talking about players that insult everyone that isnt their opinion and cant handle when someone criticise their behaviour or their opinion. Players that behave like apes that just throw around shit should be ignored by blizzard and i am happy that they are doing it. These players are not good for the warcraft community. They are doing the warcraft community and this game a disservice, but at some point i beleave that is all they are after.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bixster View Post
    You guys should really stop pretending that he or blizzard thinks that the whole community are dickbags.
    Where exactly did I do that?

I have no issue with what Lore said. The post you were replying to was the end of a long rebuttal against @Daish who was trying to argue that Lore needs to be fired because he (Daish) once received a ban for being a toxic player.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Where exactly did I do that?
    I just wanted to add that dickbag, instead of "toxic", is a good descripting for players that keep on ranting or insulting, just because something doesnt go the way they want. Its kind of sad that players behave like 5 year olds and think its okay, just because they are doing it on the internet.

I don't think anyone on the Blizzard team is any better which is really sad.
    If they could hire some people with balls and pull to get shit done when they say they would it'd be nice, rather than the company line.

Oh we are so sorry this happened and we'll do our best to make sure it never happens again, until next patch and/or expansion.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    he literally has to say that he's an employee of blizzard or he'll get in trouble by the ftc you fucking imbecile
    Truth hurts uh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    While I hold no love for Trump personally, I have to say that most of the hate against him is unwarranted. While as President, everything he says should be held with a standard of responsibility (that has been thus far blatantly disregarded), his tweets have not done anything that's worth getting him impeached over. He can say whatever he thinks and whatever reckoning you think is coming is nothing but hot air. The fact is his opposition and those who dislike him will use anything as ammunition against him, no matter what he says. You can see the same shit happen with Obama and he played it as diplomatically as possible, yet the opposition hinged on any minor detail to use against him whether it's failing to put his hand on his heart during the national anthem or questioning the legitimacy of his birth certificate. There really is no difference. It's all overreactive fluff.

Trumps tweets don't actually hurt his position any more than if he had not made them. People who hate him already hate him and no one is so on the fence that tweets would push them over the edge - people on the fence don't fucking care what he says.
    I disagree. He has spouted abuse and racist comments at ordinary citizens. That is not something the President should do. It is a disrespect of the office and should be made an example of.
    It's one thing to pick at minor things and trying to spin them, it's another to have them outright there in their full meaning and unpunished. That as shown will empower people to do the same and find out that they are met with different outcomes. Trump can't be out of office soon enough because his insanity is apparently very infectious.

Words have consequences, just like actions. Trump will never change that. You just think he does cause the decrepit republicans allows him to and forsook any morality they used to have. It's something the voters should "reward" accordingly and prove who is in fact in control of the country.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-10-03 at 11:47 AM.