View Poll Results: Who should be the leader of the Vulpera if they are admitted to the Horde

Voters
149. This poll is closed
  • Meerah

17 11.41%
  • Kiro

57 38.26%
  • Nisha

22 14.77%
  • FUCK NO I DONT WANT VULPERA IN THE HORDE!

53 35.57%
Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Who should be the leader of the Vulpera if they ever became playable?

Clearly the Horde would get the Vulpera if Blizz decides to make them a playable race and tbh i would not be surprised if they did so who would take charge of the Vulpera?

Poll included

It should be Kiro.

Cage match. 3 go in 1 comes out. Survivor has to cannibalize the others as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kiro seems the best choice, even though I like Nisha, she isnt really calm and collective for leadership, kek.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Nisha is without doubt the most badass of the bunch and she is the one who rescues you from the Sethrak and that little fox can fight so would be perfect to lead the Vulpera.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Nisha

She is the one who helps you take down Emperor Korthek so she has certainly made her bones and shown her mettle.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-10-03 at 11:33 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dolly and Dot.

Kiro. He already is the leader of the Vulpera anyway. Also he's more levelheaded than Nisha, who would charge into enemy armies headfirst.

It would also be refreshing to have ONE male leader of an allied race for a change (yes, I had to bring this up).
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Kiro. He already is the leader of the Vulpera anyway. Also he's more levelheaded than Nisha, who would charge into enemy armies headfirst.

It would also be refreshing to have ONE male leader of an allied race for a change (yes, I had to bring this up).
    I liked Nisha because of those qualities you just said and would suit the Horde perfectly but i hear what you are saying about male leaders but lets not side track this thread by going there.

Also this quote from WoWpedia sums up my exact thoughts.

Nisha, one of the members of Kiro's caravan, warned him that the sethrak would eventually attack and that the vulpera needed to make a preemptive strike against the snakemen, but Kiro insisted that they instead keep their heads down and continue to quietly do business. Eventually, Nisha was proven right when the Faithless attacked the Abandoned Burrows.

Kiro would prolly go Alliance if blizz went down the route of giving both the Horde and the Alliance Vulpera
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-10-03 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fsdhjte View Post

Clearly the Horde would get the Vulpera if Blizz decides to make them a playable race and tbh i would not be surprised if they did so who would take charge of the Vulpera?

Poll included
    You dont have Captain Eudora from Freehold in here....

I liked Nisha because of those qualities you just said and would suit the Horde perfectly but i hear what you are saying about male leaders but lets not side track this thread by going there.

Also this quote from WoWpedia sums up my exact thoughts.

Nisha, one of the members of Kiro's caravan, warned him that the sethrak would eventually attack and that the vulpera needed to make a preemptive strike against the snakemen, but Kiro insisted that they instead keep their heads down and continue to quietly do business. Eventually, Nisha was proven right when the Faithless attacked the Abandoned Burrows.

Kiro would prolly go Alliance if blizz went down the route of giving both the Horde and the Alliance Vulpera
    Charging headfirst into enemies at all costs might be fine if you are a simple soldier. However it's a horrible trait to have as a leader. It would make them VERY vulnerable to simple traps.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    You dont have Captain Eudora from Freehold in here....
    Isnt she dead in Lore? plus she is a pirate who clearly does not give a fuck about her race otherwise she would be in Vol'dun taking care of her people.

- - - Updated - - -

Charging headfirst into enemies at all costs might be fine if you are a simple soldier. However it's a horrible trait to have as a leader. It would make them VERY vulnerable to simple traps.
    Did you forget about Ji Firepaw? His whole philosophy is doing that exact thing plus its a trait the Horde would find admirable especially the Orcs and Sylvanas who would love a leader like that to lead the Vulpera.

Just invite Nisha to join the Horde, the others can stay where they are. She is the only one that seems awesome in that race.

Did you forget about Ji Firepaw? His whole philosophy is doing that exact thing plus its a trait the Horde would find admirable especially the Orcs and Sylvanas who would love a leader like that to lead the Vulpera.
    It's so admirable that Ji wasn't even invited to the Horde leaders' feast after the defeat of the Legion. Also Ji isn't about running into enemy frontlines either, he's about taking action. And Kiro isn't as passive as you make him out to be. He is cautious, which, as I said, is more desirable in a leader than recklessness.

"Don't mistake my caution for hesitance" is the very first sentence in this quest.

Kiro obviously. Nisha is a fighter not a leader.

It's so admirable that Ji wasn't even invited to the Horde leaders' feast after the defeat of the Legion. Also Ji isn't about running into enemy frontlines either, he's about taking action. And Kiro isn't as passive as you make him out to be. He is cautious, which, as I said, is more desirable in a leader than recklessness.

"Don't mistake my caution for hesitance" is the very first sentence in this quest.
    That was just shitty lazy ass programming by Blizz

Also to stay on point why would Kiro risk taking his people into a massive war? I wouldnt be surprised if he is the person who tells the Vulpera not to do it and Nisha saying we cant just sit in the desert scrounging forever we need to join the Horde to make our people prosper.

Caution is not the trait that makes you tell whats left of your people to join a faction that is in a middle of a faction war but Nisha who admires the traits of the Horde would lead some of her people into joining the Horde espeically after the Horde rescued alot of her people from the slavery from the Sethrak.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-10-03 at 12:11 PM.

Deleted
    Mud Mug with foxy ears

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    For Highmountain Tauren, Nightborne, Mag'har and Zandalari, all of those races had to provide something in return, something very valuable and powerfull to the horde. Vulpera in Voldun felt like tribes that needed help with nothing to provide to the Horde, except flutes and snakes....
    You are an adventurer if you rolled a Vulpera it doesnt matter if your faction numbers in the 100s

If they came to the Horde asking for admittance you really think the Horde would turn them down cause they dont number in the tens of thousands?

Dolly and Dot are the only reasonable answer.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    Dolly and Dot are the only reasonable answer.
    Joint ruling only leads to misery and bloodshed and we cant have a Alpaca dominated faction in the future it would lead to utter ruin and death1!!