Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I know people are gonna hate on him and shit but tbh, he's deserved it. Grats to J. ''think you do, but you don't'' Brack. jk
    We humans have to stick together

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    This allows them to get away with a few major changes like Cancelling Classic for example.
    *stuffing cloth into bottles filled with gasoline*
    you no take classic!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    old dog gets a new position, grats I guess....

Nothing will change. Yes men stay in power. Creative talent gets left behind
    Thats the exact problem with this company right now. They think "change in leadership" means cycling out 1 guy for his buddy 3 doors down.

Now we get to hear even more about how we really don't want what we're asking for! Yay!

I'm a pretty optimistic person. With him no longer being the Production Director and now in a figurehead position, it's possible things are changing for the good. As they say in my line of work, "fuck up move up".

Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Can he fire Ion Hazzikostas please?

Deleted
    Vanilla scrapped monkaS

He's in charge of nothing now. Just goes to every stupid meeting saying: "yeah team good job - this seems good!"

...Well fuck.

There goes WoW Classic. We will get a cancellation announcement for it on November 9th. Also..Azerite.

Azerite EVERYWHERE...

10+ Year Old Account
    MMO-Champ reacts as I thought.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Oh god not Brack, mr know it all.

Well the game is in the worst spot its ever been. Fire Ion, remove Azerite and maybe it can be salvaged.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombrik View Post
    ...Well fuck.

There goes WoW Classic. We will get a cancellation announcement for it on November 9th. Also..Azerite.

Azerite EVERYWHERE...
    Get a playable classic demo in player hands, then cancel it.

How dense are you?

15+ Year Old Account
    J. Allen Brack shifting to President can be EXTREMELY good for WoW (as in longevity) or REALLY BAD for it (as in, we no longer have his Production skillset directly in the pipeline)

That's a yikes from me dawg.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    MMO-Champ reacts as I thought.
    Here comes intellectually superior Aeluron Lightsong on the horse he ride in on to look down on us with a drive-by troll comment as usual. Quality posting as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaecks View Post
    Get a playable classic demo in player hands, then cancel it.

How dense are you?
    Hey, if Konami can do it...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpbladez View Post
    I guess the good part about this is that J Allen Brack knows more about & cares more about WoW than Mike Morhaime ever did. Hopefully he takes things in a different direction, but Im not gonna get my hopes up.
    That is the one positive I can agree with. But have to see how this all unfolds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatever Dude View Post
    Here comes intellectually superior Aeluron Lightsong on the horse he ride in on to look down on us with a drive-by troll comment as usual. Quality posting as always.
    Not my fault that you guys keep overanalyzing something like this that won't have any big repercussions several months/years later. I was being honest, MMO-Champion is annoying this time of year.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    J. Allen Brack shifting to President can be EXTREMELY good for WoW (as in longevity) or REALLY BAD for it (as in, we no longer have his Production skillset directly in the pipeline)
    I feel the same way in that without Brack I do wonder about the future of WoW. But as President maybe he puts WoW back on the front of the spear instead of being sat on the back burner?

I have mixed feelings on this but my gut says Brack will bring new ideas and this will be a good thing for Blizzard overall. But in the mean time I do wonder how WoW will function with his departure. o.O
    Last edited by Mafic; 2018-10-03 at 10:22 PM.