Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    at least this means hes off wow
    No it means if Allen wants your characters deleted, he DOESN'T HAVE TO ASK PERMISSION FIRST!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post
    No it means if Allen wants your characters deleted, he DOESN'T HAVE TO ASK PERMISSION FIRST!
    yea but normally the president isnt involved in developing the games right. LikE Mike didnt help desining games, he just over sees the whole thing right, or am i wrong?

Huooooooooooooooooooooooooo RIOT RIOT RIOT fuck that guy

- - - Updated - - -

Huooooooooooooooooooooooooo RIOT RIOT RIOT

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    To say a CEO of a company has no influence on the direction of design for the company flagship is not really smart.

Before J. Allen Brack became CEO, he was Executive Producer, which means, he was the budget-guy, which massively influenced what was being created. Now, as a CEO he is also able to give a general direction to what the game should evolve to.

No matter what, the team which created Warcraft stays the same. Ion Hazzikostas was game director before and will it be afterwards. And all the devs which created the massive successfull legion and now BFA, will also create future content.
    succesful in sales only, but both legion and bfa are beyond shit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatever Dude View Post
    Can he fire Ion Hazzikostas please?
    Technically he can, he's Ion's boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    I'm a pretty optimistic person. With him no longer being the Production Director and now in a figurehead position, it's possible things are changing for the good. As they say in my line of work, "fuck up move up".

I've never seen that full clip, only heard the famous quote. He comes across as extremely arrogant and condescending in that clip, like a snake delighting in shutting down a hopeful fan. Surely this is not somebody Blizzard wants to front the company?

J. Allen Brack
    What does the "J." stand for?

You think you do, but you don't... #notmypresident rip Blizzard[*]

Really how could they make a president someone who make a fuck-up like that ...
    I would rather see someone like Chris Metzen or Samwise in charge.
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2018-10-04 at 07:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post

You think you do, but you don't... #notmypresident rip Blizzard[*]

Really how could they make a president someone who make a fuck-up like that ...
    I would rather see someone like Chris Metzen or Samwise in charge.
    Yeah how could they, its almost like they know him alot better then players do and seem to think that of all the people he´s the best pick.

but hey players that only know of him and probably never spent any time with him probably know alot better how he is at work and what it takes to be president over a big company like Blizzard.
    Last edited by Raven; 2018-10-04 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Yeah how could they, its almost like they know him alot better then players do and seem to think that of all the people he´s the best pick.

but hey players that only know of him and probably never spent any time with him probably know alot better how he is at work and what it takes to be president over a big company like Blizzard.
    And you probably know him REALLY close ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm quite sure that Blizzard shares will drop because of this (as they should)...
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    And you probably know him REALLY close ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm quite sure that Blizzard shares will drop because of this ...
    No dont know him at all more then meet him at Blizzcon, but im sure the people at Blizzard do know him, and im sure if they didnt feel he was the right person for the job he wouldn´t get it.

I dunno. Morhaim was garbage and Brack was always here, dirtying his hand doing the job and looking like a pretty cool dude. And a player himself.

On the other hand, blizz got where it is today under Morhaim banner, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    No dont know him at all more then meet him at Blizzcon, but im sure the people at Blizzard do know him, and im sure if they didnt feel he was the right person for the job he wouldn´t get it.
    Well I would say that this is close then (physically close) ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post

NEVER FORGET, NEVER FORGIVE!

I hope this guy had some problems and Activison has to remove him because we will have huge problems if this "I KNOW EVERYTHING" guy starts to lead the whole Blizzard...

Nothing will change except who has the post of CEO. What, do you really think that at this point Morheim really had ultimate power over the company, the direction in which it moves (and so on)?

Will miss him though, great guy, clearly loves what he does, Blizzcon openings won't be the same without him. We will be ok with the comic book store guy from the Simpsons at the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    So, what happened to Morhaime? He's just 50 years old; that's perhaps too young for retirement.
    Metzen retired at the age of 42 if I recall, if you have the money there is no such thing as retiring too early.

The only thing that would shake up Blizzard is if they hired Ghostcrawler again. I would cry tears of happiness to have Greg Street back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post

NEVER FORGET, NEVER FORGIVE!

I hope this guy had some problems and Activison has to remove him because we will have huge problems if this "I KNOW EVERYTHING" guy starts to lead the whole Blizzard...
    Don't be like that =P He also stepped up to that stage and announced WoW Classic 4 years after that reply. That required guts, especially considering he's the one who had said that infamous quote, you have to admit!

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorTjc View Post
    The only thing that would shake up Blizzard is if they hired Ghostcrawler again. I would cry tears of happiness to have Greg Street back.
    No, please, anyone, anything, but him. I'd take a rotting piece of carrot over him.
    Look at what he did to League...

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Because the community is always fair and reasonable to them, right?
    Have you seen how some of them used to address the devs of the games they played, back then? =P (Thinking about Jeff Kaplan's posts adressing Everquest devs)