Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Probably those if any that sends both him and other at Blizzard death threats to both them and their family over bugs or changes they don´t like, and yes they do get death threats from people over things in a video game.
    I highly doubt they get any plausible death threats.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatever Dude View Post

I don't care that his twitter account is "private", that's a load of bull. He represents Blizzard regardless of whether he's "CMLore" or "Josh Allen". This kind of blatant unprofessional attitude and antagonism towards the WoW playerbase is extremely uncalled for. Before you strawman me with anonymous twitter trolls being unbearable, realize that he's condescending on the official forums as well, and you don't need a lot of brainpower to put two and two together that he's referring directly to paying WoW customers as "dickbags".

How the heck is that any way appropriate?
    he is referring to specific people as dick bags, not wows ENTIRE customer base. and he is also correct, so you make a bad point.

2nd, if somebody wants to say something in a personal manner and not in an official capacity (representing blizzard) that is also fine. This is a real person, with real thoughts, who doesnt want to be harassed on social media... not that weird.

now lore is def a massive tool but that doesnt mean he shouldnt have the same liberties as the rest of us. Power to him. I'd mute those idiots too.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    I highly doubt they get any plausible death threats.
    So its in other words totally ok to send death threats against them and their family as long as you dont mean it.

Deleted
    He should definitely receive disciplinary. His job role is to communicate and engage with the WoW player base, which he did but then turned around and called us dickbags and douchebags on social media. Imagine if you was in a shop and complained about a product you'd bought, and the customer service employee said he'd look into it for you, then we walks into the back room and you can hear him slagging you off. It's the exact same situation here, regardless if you like blizzard or not. It's pathetic and unprofessional. Josh needs to grow up and handle the heat.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CptSnoopy View Post
    He should definitely receive disciplinary. His job role is to communicate and engage with the WoW player base, which he did but then turned around and called us dickbags and douchebags on social media. Imagine if you was in a shop and complained about a product you'd bought, and the customer service employee said he'd look into it for you, then we walks into the back room and you can hear him slagging you off. It's the exact same situation here, regardless if you like blizzard or not. It's pathetic and unprofessional. Josh needs to grow up and handle the heat.
    Except you're not in the shop anymore, neither is he, you're both on the street and you randomly walk up to him and start giving him shit.

I totally agree with him ! (ironic, since it isnt even confirmed hes ranting about wow customers)

i've asked myself numerous times how people dont commit suicide after having to deal with all the crap that gets fired at blizz... EVERYTIME and ANYTIME

i cant even stand reading 15min in this forum sometimes when i get baited too much by thread headlines into senseless whines and rants (ofwhich go a lot WAY to far under the belt)

and dont get me wrong... im dissapointed in a lot of stuff of blizz right now aswell. but im still sticking with the game right now. its my choise! and only mine!
    i hope some people get that though too and either deal with it or leave it. apparently many people like some shit right now.

IT is fine. That is his personal twitter

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whatever Dude View Post

I don't care that his twitter account is "private", that's a load of bull. He represents Blizzard regardless of whether he's "CMLore" or "Josh Allen". This kind of blatant unprofessional attitude and antagonism towards the WoW playerbase is extremely uncalled for. Before you strawman me with anonymous twitter trolls being unbearable, realize that he's condescending on the official forums as well, and you don't need a lot of brainpower to put two and two together that he's referring directly to paying WoW customers as "dickbags".

How the heck is that any way appropriate?
    OP, lets say that you work in a food store, and for some reason, that is not your responsability, some food are in bad conditions. Customer are going to complain obvioulsy with you since you are the face of the company and you have to be polite with them. But what happens if some of those angry customers follow you to your house and continue complaining AT YOU during weekend in front of your door ?????

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bog View Post
    Yea lets fire people who say shit on their on accounts,tomorrow millions of new job positions will open up.
    I am not saying this should be enforced by law, but especially in the US, employers have a lot of power, and any serious company should watch what their employers do.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Because 99% of the player base are morons that like to complain about anything and everything. If you don't like what he has to say don't read it