Page 1 of 33
... LastLast
    Deleted

Mafia 110: Walton-Hill

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING, DO NOT POST HERE. THANK YOU!

If you have interest in the game, head on over to http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-thread

Welcome you are now a wh.o.r.e!

Walton-Hill Over 60s Retirement Enclosure.

Enclosed to keep everyone but you safe, if you hadn't guessed your relatives won't be visiting. We have given them our assurances you will all die quickly so they can claim their inheritance.
    Very little in Walton-Hill Retirement Home is considered normal. The residents range from normal to bizarre. Yet as you near the end of your life's there are still new things you have yet to experience.

Rules.

General You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with players that are alive to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted, and your alignment will be punished as a result

Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Editing votes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by moderators in a PM/QT as evidence is forbidden, this includes but is not limited to providing a link to your forum. This also includes trying to compare how parts of your role is written with other players.
    PMing other players in the game about the game is forbidden. With the revelation of a players death, part of the role card of that player will be revealed.

Questions

If you have a question, you can always ask in the game thread. This will be considered to be part of the game and it will be up to the other players if they wish to reply or not. A mod will only reply if the question matters to all (i.e. mod has forgotten to write a deadline in the morning post). If it is the mod you're asking, the chance of getting a reply to a "personal" question in the game thread is low. Better send a PM with your question to BOTH mods.

The phases

Day Unless stated otherwise in your PM, everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten a majority (more than half) of the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote.
    Put your decision in Bold Letters and on its own line
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE"
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    A vote that is not bolded or on its own line will not count. Both the word "vote" and the player name need to be bolded. You do not need to unvote in this game for your next vote to count. I will accept whatever your most current vote is. To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Arlee

The day phase lasts a maximum of 48 hours- but may drop to 36 hours.

Night
    Everyone with a night action may post their action in their designated threads. No players are allowed to discuss anything in the game thread (this thread) at this time (it's night, you're asleep!) for any reason. If a bump is wanted, mod will ask for it from someone who isn't playing. Action WILL be taken. The Night Phase will last a maximum of 24 hours.

Alive players.

1. Dendrek
    2. Dupti
    3. Graeham
    4. Nefarious Tea
    5. Robo
    6. Virothe

With 12 alive it will take 7 to lynch. Majority lynch rules in place

Night One:Danner Playing Florence The Visiting Clerk has been killed.
    Day Two: Marack Playing Diana The Revenant has been lynched.
    Day Two: Largehorn playing Susanna The Town Cop has been killed.
    Night Two: Listo playing Melanie The Crazy Cat Lady has been killed.
    Day Three:Krayzy playing Annette The Snoop has been lynched.
    Last edited by mmoc36ded88e7f; 2018-10-14 at 08:51 AM.

You know what that idiot doctor tells me the other day? Says I have dementia! Can you believe it? So I told him, "Of course I do... I've got three of them. The dementia of length, width and depth. It's called space, dumbass," I says. "I would know something about space. I'm an astronaut." Then he has nurses force feed me a bunch of pills.

Nope.
    Nope nope nope nope nope.

This place gives me the willies. And that's not just the thing they call food here.

I'm breaking out.
    Anyone here NOT geriatric and able to wield a shovel?

Also, anyone got a shovel?

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Zexism

I pick you for our escape plan. It's gonna be like mining, okay?
    In the words of Blue Eyes, there are two kinds of people in the world, and you dig.

- - - Updated - - -

Or was that Blondie?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Nope.
    Nope nope nope nope nope.

This place gives me the willies. And that's not just the thing they call food here.

I'm breaking out.
    Anyone here NOT geriatric and able to wield a shovel?

Also, anyone got a shovel?

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Zexism

I pick you for our escape plan. It's gonna be like mining, okay?
    In the words of Blue Eyes, there are two kinds of people in the world, and you dig.

- - - Updated - - -

Or was that Blondie?

*insert 20 ate posts here for being rvsed*

- - - Updated - - -

whats the forum meta like regarding posts per dayphase and activity?

Where I am from we do like 200 posts in 12/12, but I don't wanna do it here lol
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post

It depends. If you are Graeham or Listo, they have done around 300 posts / gameday at some point.
    If you are me, I usually do about 4-10 posts per gameday, but they tend to be stupidly long. It really all depends if you're getting into an argument or not.

Generally, day 1 is mostly fluff, with few (but not 0) people trying to make something happen. We shitpost a lot, and some unlucky bastard gets lynched. Possibly.
    Day 2 is where things get more serious. Personally, I'm not too into fluff, unless it's for silly RP reasons (like above), so I'm less vocal in that stage of the game. Of course, vocal doesn't mean inactive; it's important to try to see what happens even if no words are said.

For example, Dupti is totally on a scumteam with Largehorn by that vote. Calling it now :P
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Hello everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post

Expect more casual participation here. Danner exaggerated the activity you can see from Graeham and Listo (some of the most active games I've seen had a few players topping 100 posts in a day phase). Unless there's good reason for more activity, each player will have between 2 to 30 posts per day phase.

What does 12/12 mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Only a senile old coot would greet everyone. There aren't that many people here. Take your meds.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Only a senile old coot would greet everyone. There aren't that many people here. Take your meds.
    Twelve is a big number!

Danner exaggerated the activity you can see from Graeham and Listo (some of the most active games I've seen had a few players topping 100 posts in a day phase). .
    Fiiine. Listo had 103 posts in the Mario Kart game, day 1, not including his bumps and post-game credits.
    But what is a factor of 3 anyway?

It's not rocket science. The more you post, the more you can be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's not rocket science.
    Everything is rocket science when you're an Aerospace Engineer. Also,

Vote: Danner

He knows what he did.

@Danner

What did you do?

@Graeham:

I cast blatantly baseless team-mate aspersions between Dupti and Largehorn.
    I was fishing for a reaction from Dupti or Zexism, primarily the latter, but didn't really expect one from either.
    I most certainly didn't expect one from Largehorn.

Don't worry. I trust you.

Me and largehorn are scumbuddies yes but ill become the gf if he dies so please lynch

I say we don't lynch either and let me investigate both tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

If Large is the god father, he'll come back innocent and then we can lynch him tomorrow.

I say we don't lynch either and let me investigate both tonight.
    That is the least non-charlant cop claim I have seen since Lora's opening post last game.
    @Graeham: I have a spare shovel if you like...

THREE AMAZING TRUTHS:

- My real name isn't Graeham.
    - Town is my alignment.
    - Water is necessary to survive.

I know this game.
    You're implying B is the lie amongst those three, but it could also technically be that you are actually named Graeham, and since we have no way of knowing for realz, you can keep on being two-faced. Is that the gist of it? I'd vote for you on the cheekyness of it, but I am actually thinking you are lying on a technicality on the third statement. You can do just fine surviving on, say, milk, which contains 90+% water but isn't considered as such.

--

My turn! I will tell only one lie:

- My real name actually is Danner.
    - I have never murdered anyone with a screwdriver on a thursday.
    - I do not have a role capable of killing this game.