Poll: Fel Grom vs Lich King

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Lei Shen > Lich King

And that's a canon proven by Blizzard.
    Yeah, Lei Shen is a badass. Hopefully if Blizzard ever decides to go back to Pandaria or have a Titan-themed expansion, Lei Shen at his full power would be a great boss.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Lei shen defeated a wild god 1v1. Gron defeated a half god 1v1. Arthas did defeat who 1v1? Illidan ? Yes because illidan got cocky
    grom didn't defeat cenarius 1v1. he had his whole clan tearing through ashenvale.

you could argue that mannoroth was another arrogance case. he took one shot from what he thought was just an orc, when it was actually an orc with an axe empowered by 6 gronn lords.

And that's a canon proven by Blizzard.
    Citation please.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Citation please.
    It was posted like hundreds of times here.

EDIT
    Screw that, here is it:
    https://twitter.com/davekosak/status/759552173579591680

It is difficult to say, ax with the six hearts of gronns is tighter or the metal of demons in Frostmourne.
    Considering that it is impossible to finally kill the Lich King, no one will be able to defeat him unless you destroy these armors and the Frostmourne sword irrevocably. I think Arthas is weaker than Grommash as a warrior, but when it comes to the Lich King does not exist mortal warrior no matter how much demon blood he would drink which the destroying the essence itself Lich King with physical weapons.It's like waving a sword and trying to kill a wind or fire.
    I would like to see Garrosh with Y'Sharaj’s heart against Grommash with the double blood of Mannoroth.
    Last edited by funcik; 2018-10-05 at 03:33 PM.

It was posted like hundreds of times here.

EDIT
    Screw that, here is it:
    https://twitter.com/davekosak/status/759552173579591680
    Can't believe Kosak would post something that stupid. What a shame, oh well.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

This is not even a question. Just look how LK dealt with Dranosh at the Wrath Gate, with Fel Grom just being a bit tougher it might take the Lich King 5 more seconds to kill him. Fel Grom against DK Arthas would be a more equal match, but I very much doubt that Grom could win over Arthas considering his track record of powerful characters he has slain. Which also includes Jubei'thos, another fel orc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Can't believe Kosak would post something that stupid. What a shame, oh well.
    The Lich King's strength was never in him as an individual, but in his undying army that could only grow in size.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    This is not even a question. Just look how LK dealt with Dranosh at the Wrath Gate, with Fel Grom just being a bit tougher it might take the Lich King 5 more seconds to kill him. Fel Grom against DK Arthas would be a more equal match, but I very much doubt that Grom could win over Arthas considering his track record of powerful characters he has slain. Which also includes Jubei'thos, another fel orc.
    Grommash killed Mannoroth and Cenarius, who are more powerful than Arthas DK

Quote Originally Posted by Sarrgoth View Post
    Grom defeated Cenarius and that made no sense at all if you ask me. If fel orcs can beat down demi-gods then how did they lose the second war lol. Anyway, The Lich King is more powerful than Cenarius, so...
    In Warcraft 3, he could have been killed by a many orcs, and not by one Grommash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarrgoth View Post
    Grom defeated Cenarius and that made no sense at all if you ask me. If fel orcs can beat down demi-gods then how did they lose the second war lol. Anyway, The Lich King is more powerful than Cenarius, so...
    And you, of course, can prove that Cenarius is weaker than Arthas

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Grommash'axe is much more powerful than Dranosh’s axe. And the Grom himself is obviously stronger.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    grom didn't defeat cenarius 1v1. he had his whole clan tearing through ashenvale.

you could argue that mannoroth was another arrogance case. he took one shot from what he thought was just an orc, when it was actually an orc with an axe empowered by 6 gronn lords.
    It is written in the Chronicles that even Cenarius could not stand against Grommash and they fight 1x1 on art, so...

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    It is written in the Chronicles that even Cenarius could not stand against Grommash and they fight 1x1 on art, so...
    https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.ne...25c63e1ae9198f

yes, this picture. you can see a bunch of other chaos orcs all around.

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.ne...25c63e1ae9198f

yes, this picture. you can see a bunch of other chaos orcs all around.
    And also you can see ents and night elves, so what?

And also you can see ents and night elves, so what?
    the warsong are all around, and there's no way he 1v1'd it.

the warsong are all around, and there's no way he 1v1'd it.
    https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Wor...l?id=132397#71
    The Wild God fought with all him primal fury, but even he could not winstand the orc's supernatural might.
    Orc's, not orcs.
    Nothing says that Grommash defeated him not 1x1

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Wor...l?id=132397#71
    The Wild God fought with all him primal fury, but even he could not winstand the orc's supernatural might.
    Orc's, not orcs.
    Nothing says that Grommash defeated him not 1x1
    the wording doesn't make it clear.

i'm not saying grom's weak, but i am saying the rest of the warsong likely harassed cenarius all around while grom was his main focus.

i'm not saying grom's weak, but i am saying the rest of the warsong likely harassed cenarius all around while grom was his main focus.
    So prove it. Art shows that Cenarius’s army fought against Grommash’s army.

lich king.

also, people saying dk arthas vs. grom would be interesting, lolno.

arthas was a shitty warrior, without his lich king openis, he wouldn't stand a chance. grom is an actual warrior. arthas lost at melee combat to anasterian, uther, illidan, and even kael'thas stood with him evenly in northrend.
    I would advice you to read his lore, he was an excellent fighter that was trained by Uther and Muradin themselves, don't say stupid shit

Quote Originally Posted by Vulnero View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROshZ17XAcQ

^
    If Sylvanas can fight Lich King like this in single combat with that little shitty dagger, Fel Grom should be able to stomp him like np.

Anyway, time to be serious. Grom is most probably the greatest Warrior in Horde history when it comes to single combat and Arthas is pretty good duelist aswell. Lich King surely has the spell power advantage but Grom is full of surprises. I mean, if he was able to shatter Mannoroth's huge weapon + body armor + carve his skin with bloody SINGLE BLOW, he would crush Lich King like a coke case. If he won't have that strike oppurtunity, then Lich King wins ofc.
    WTF are you talking about bud, that is ingame mechanics, the difference between Arthas and Sylvannas at that point was overwhelming in Arthas favor, lol

Re-read the chronicles, where it is said that Hellscream has come into battle with Cenarius. And it was their duel.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    I would advice you to read his lore, he was an excellent fighter that was trained by Uther and Muradin themselves, don't say stupid shit
    he was getting his ass handed to him by an old, ailing elf with a weaker sword.

he got his ass kicked by uther.

every single time he's gone into melee combat, it has been frostmourne coming to his defense that saved his life.

he was a shitty warrior, his power was in the light/death.

he was getting his ass handed to him by an old, ailing elf with a weaker sword.

he got his ass kicked by uther.

every single time he's gone into melee combat, it has been frostmourne coming to his defense that saved his life.

he was a shitty warrior, his power was in the light/death.
    What kind of elf are you talking about? Anasterian? Arthas defeated him
    And he defeated Uther because of his dexterity, not his sword.
    Read Chronicles 3, it came out later than The Rise of the Lich King