Page 1 of 79
... LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs up Brett Kavanaugh Has Been Confirmed!!

theguardian.com/us-news/live/2018/oct/05/brett-kavanaugh-vote-latest-live-news-updates-confirmation-supreme-court-christine-blasey-ford-fbi-report

[MOD SNIP]

Don't troll.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2018-10-05 at 10:23 PM.

umm no? vote is tmr. they only voted yes to proceed to final vote.

/touch America I'm I in trouble now?

I am sure he will but the vote is tomorrow may want to hold the champagne until then.

Well to be fair he isn’t confirmed yet. I think they have a mandatory debate time, so the final vote will be tomorrow. That said enough have come out to say they will vote yes including a democrat from WV so he will be confirmed tomorrow.

a little early...
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    That picture is so absurd, everyone knows that Jesus would never have approved of Trumps behavior and attitude back in the day.

Time to pack the court.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Here you are, acting like tough shit, yet too scared to come on your main account
    You're so full of shit lol.

Either way this is hilarious, I hope the U.S implodes upon itself. Maybe that'll teach the democrats never to take the high road and just be as scummy as the republicans because having the moral high ground means jack shit when the GOP is dismantling peoples rights.
    agreed, let the country continue going into radical christian bs until it implodes and theres anarchy and riots. Let it fail

10+ Year Old Account
    They have the votes its been announced 51 Republicans and one Dem we will likely see a few more join to help their election chances.

LOL. This is GLORIOUS. Republicans have shot themselves in the foot with this. Giant Blue Wave confirmed in Nov and 2020. Bye Bye Donald and your little trumpets as well.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    They have the votes its been announced 51 Republicans and one Dem we will likely see a few more join to help their election chances.
    50 Republicans and 1 Democrat, actually; and now it sounds like Collins might change her vote to go along with Murkowski, which means Pence will break the tie. Either way, yeah, he's most assuredly in. Flake was never really serious about being on the fence (name is fitting).

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    That picture is so absurd, everyone knows that Jesus would never have approved of Trumps behavior and attitude back in the day.
    That's why it's funny. There was this Twitter bot account that I think got banned that had a duckling profile picture that would post that pic under all of Trump's tweets with a bible quote to go along with it.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    We can only hope.
    There's increasing incentive to do what I outlined a few weeks back, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    LOL. This is GLORIOUS. Republicans have shot themselves in the foot with this. Giant Blue Wave confirmed in Nov and 2020. Bye Bye Donald and your little trumpets as well.
    This post will age as well as y'alls Nostradamus-level prognostication about the total collapse of the stock market after the 2016 elections.

But hey, if it keeps you from collapsing in a triggered frenzy, go for it.

Deleted
    I still wonder if OP is a frustrated European. Back then he opened all the "European peasants!" threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    50 Republicans and 1 Democrat, actually; and now it sounds like Collins might change her vote to go along with Murkowski, which means Pence will break the tie. Either way, yeah, he's most assuredly in. Flake was never really serious about being on the fence (name is fitting).
    Collins just said she was a yes. She made an announcement just now with a LONG speech. Which is why Manchin announced his yes vote the sleaze ball waited until it was impossible to stop to announce his support.

A cloture vote is not a guarantee. McCain voted yes for cloture on the ACA and then voted it down later. Flake, Manchin, Collins and, maybe, Sasse just don't want to be the deciding vote.

Collins just announced in the debate she would vote for him. The one issue is that 1 democrat voted yes to initiating the final vote but 1 republican voted no. Also 1 republican will not be available saturday to vote as his daughter will be getting married. So the Republicans could be losing 2 republican votes as well as the democrat vote if that guy changes his mind overnight.

So its not set in stone just yet.