Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    I would have gone ape shit if I worked 30+ years to have an upstanding reputation and its tainted because of a liar and political motivation. He handled himself with respect. Id liked to see you sit in his chair.
    You do know this is the same guy that supports torture, illegal wiretapping and violation of civil liberties right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Either way this is hilarious, I hope the U.S implodes upon itself. Maybe that'll teach the democrats never to take the high road and just be as scummy as the republicans because having the moral high ground means jack shit when the GOP is dismantling peoples rights.
    Sheesh...get some perspective...does this decision really change your life in a meaningful way?

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Like the republicans give a shit about stability! Look who they backed for President. No, my friend, they are going to push this through because in their eyes, as long as the person they're getting in is 'one of them', then they won the battle.

Just remember how much they screamed, hollered, dragged their feet, and did everything they could to prevent a democrat for getting in for over a year despite it still being Obama's presidency for quite a while yet.
    I don't think this is to be under estimated. This was nothing short of a complete erosion of trust while spitting in the other side's face. I'm seeing a lot less reason to deal with these people on any level now.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    "Embrace love, unlike those scumfuck democrats"

Rofl.

Gotta love it.

Holy shit Religious people my sides.
    Can you read? Im not even religious but good for you. Glad you could make an ass out of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    The Dems really blew this one. By attacking Kavanaugh so viciously and seeking to destroy him over the last 2 weeks they have energized the Republicans.
    lol, so if the Dems didn't push his shit behavior, then the Repubs wouldn't have confirmed him?

Do you people ever actually hear how stupid you sound? For example, tell me how much of a troop loving patriot you are then explain why you voted for a draft dodger who insults gold star families and American POWs.

I dont get why maga people are so behind kavanaugh, aside from him being in favor of presidential power, politically hes in favor of everything trump was supposedly against on the campaign trail, big money in politics, government overeach, i assume they are betting on trump never losing power, because if you increase the power of government under 1 pres it transfers over to the next, and they obviously think trumps going to make moves to become a dictator otherwise they should be worried about a Dem using the powers kavanaugh will give the presidency. i remember when there was talk of impeachment over the use of executive orders from republicans, now unfettered government is ok as long as its your guy doing things that help you make money.

It seems maga people like kavanaugh on the purpose of"owning the libs and sjws" rather than an actual ideological principle which is rather concerning that the only thing you need to do to get these people to support you is go out of the way to attempt to harm others rather than stand for principles like john mccain did.

hope you enjoy your civil war, where you really get to pwn the libtards

fucking douchenozzle.

bunch of cunts

money over country, faith over fact
    <insert witty signature here>

Stood in the Fire buddhapunch09's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    That picture is so absurd, everyone knows that Jesus would never have approved of Trumps behavior and attitude back in the day.
    Who the hell do you think you are!? To say something like that you have to be so arrogant and think of yourself so virtuous. Give me a break...
    You have no idea what Jesus thinks.. Jesus picked Paul to be one of his followers... Paul out of everyone... The same Paul who pursecuted Christians and killed so many..
    "You can't make the judgement of prostitution simply by observing an exchange of goods." - Quetzl

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    I don't think this is to be under estimated. This was nothing short of a complete erosion of trust while spitting in the other side's face. I'm seeing a lot less reason to deal with these people on any level now.
    I was willing to give Trump a chance. Yes, I was pissed and shocked when he won, but I was still able to say, "Alright fine. Let's see what he does. Maybe he'll prove us wrong and show that everything was a big act to get votes."

That didn't happen, and the shitshow just got worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    lol, so if the Dems didn't push his shit behavior, then the Repubs wouldn't have confirmed him?

Do you people ever actually hear how stupid you sound? For example, tell me how much of a troop loving patriot you are then explain why you voted for a draft dodger who insults gold star families and American POWs.
    I think what he means is, "The democrats keep picking on republicans, which gets the republicans upset! Those meanie democrats are gonna regret it when all the angry republicans vote again!"

I'm moderate, but I don't think any nominee by trump would have been accepted by the democrats. You see more people fear mongering these days then before. Making claims that Trump would put people into camps , etc. Yet alot of the claims are false. Both sides dems and reps are poison, but as the voters you have to choose the lesser of two evils. The pc/sjw culture doesn't help the democrats side in anyway. It just turns off the voters that would usually vote for dems. Because why would voters want to get behind a canidate that has these indiviuals backing? Protesting of speakers doesn't really help either. Having a logical debate is more effective then spouting off. Take the Umass speaker event with Milo , Steven Crowder and Chrstiana Hoff Summers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCcp36n2cDg&t= So many disruptions instead of taking the chance to challenge thinking with discussion.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    It seems maga people like kavanaugh on the purpose of"owning the libs and sjws" rather than an actual ideological principle which is rather concerning that the only thing you need to do to get these people to support you is go out of the way to attempt to harm others rather than stand for principles like john mccain did.
    This seems to be the case. They're giving every incentive for the Democrats to really knife them in the belly when they return to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Finally, somebody took off the "CNN goggles".....fantastic!
    You know I will never get the CNN thing since they have been the butt of liberal jokes for years but your type is not much in the thinking department just let the Donald do all the thinking for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You do know this is the same guy that supports torture, illegal wiretapping and violation of civil liberties right?
    I never said he's my pic for the Supreme Court. I just think its absurd what the democrats did to Kavanaugh and Ford, for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
    I'm moderate, but I don't think any nominee by trump would have been accepted by the democrats. You see more people fear mongering these days then before. Making claims that Trump would put people into camps , etc. Yet alot of the claims are false. Both sides dems and reps are poison, but as the voters you have to choose the lesser of two evils. The pc/sjw culture doesn't help the democrats side in anyway. It just turns off the voters that would usually vote for dems. Because why would voters want to get behind a canidate that has these indiviuals backing? Protesting of speakers doesn't really help either. Having a logical debate is more effective then spouting off. Take the Umass speaker event with Milo , Steven Crowder and Chrstiana Hoff Summers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCcp36n2cDg&t= So many disruptions instead of taking the chance to challenge thinking with discussion.
    PS. Neil Gorsuch passed with three democratic votes and no such scandals.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    I dont get why maga people are so behind kavanaugh, aside from him being in favor of presidential power, politically hes in favor of everything trump was supposedly against on the campaign trail, big money in politics, government overeach, i assume they are betting on trump never losing power, because if you increase the power of government under 1 pres it transfers over to the next, and they obviously think trumps going to make moves to become a dictator otherwise they should be worried about a Dem using the powers kavanaugh will give the presidency. i remember when there was talk of impeachment over the use of executive orders from republicans, now unfettered government is ok as long as its your guy doing things that help you make money.

Why would Trump nominate him if hes against everything he stood for, you make absolutely no sense. Obviously Trump picked him because he would tow the line, you don't need to be a genius to figure that out.

Yes. So many liberals "pick on" CNN. It's truly insane!

GTFO.
    I know it's hard to think for yourself but watch some old late night clips before Trump even ran especially John Stewart, the jokes about their 3d graphics and coverage from all angles of stories are the best. You may not get it since you have no sense of humor but the internet is a thing you don't have to believe me.

Baby murder/Eugenics fans ( liberals ) are going to cry a river of tears tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Yes. So many liberals "pick on" CNN. It's truly insane!

GTFO.
    lol honestly thinking CNN is anywhere close to even centrism.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I sense a great wailing and gnashing of teeth from Reddit, and an ecstasy rarely known to come from 4chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post

Jesus would be a hardcore communist by modern standards, always funny how much the right loves him.
    fixed for you